Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Feminasty Slut posted:

Its really weird hating the president this much. I used to think I hated dubya back in the day but lol he was just kind of annoying in retrospect. I'm not talking policy or anything that requires thought or comparison. I hate Trump on a personal level. He's everything about people I hate.

tbf this is way better than the alternative: not hating trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

You're out of your element donny

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

im glad aliens are allergic to anime

aliens might not be able to eat our earth food and people because of their leftist animo acids!!!!!!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

how does this affect interdimensionally pregnant woman constructs tho

not sure the manimal sphere covers that

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

StashAugustine posted:

hey guys can i get highlights from the speech pls
turpm didn't make a mad and whine publicly about things that are mean to him so now hes 'presidential'

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

somebody get a poll or something on that, I want to check the crosstabs
McGee don't like it
Check the crosstabs
Check the crosstabs

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Every day I wake up and praise Allah that I'm not an American.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

not sure the manimal sphere covers that

gd preexisting conditions clause

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

You're out of your element donny

i'm pretty sure he's in his element tho, cause those all seem like they could be translated hitlerisms

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

he's maybe a half-step from hitlering it up

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

FactsAreUseless posted:

McGee don't like it
Check the crosstabs
Check the crosstabs

Degenerate the faithful
with that crazy Chokes, What the Hell Are You Listening To sound

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

aliens might not be able to eat our earth food and people because of their leftist animo acids!!!!!!

so much for the leftose tolerance

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

BUSH 2112 posted:

i'm pretty sure he's in his element tho, cause those all seem like they could be translated hitlerisms

Trump's just a dumb baby puppet. Bannon is the shadow-shitler.

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

Al-Saqr posted:

Jews don't matter as long as Israel gats what it wants:

https://twitter.com/theintercept/status/836643030497124352

What a shame

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Venom Snake posted:

I was referring to the republican primary but okay

But you mentioned a corrupt old fart? :confused:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Trump's just a dumb baby puppet. Bannon is the shadow-shitler.

I want to believe he'll just keel over in the next year or two but I think we all know hatred will sustain a main well into his 90s

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

i don't remember this alpha centari leader

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
:discourse: yowza thatsa hot nationalism

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
who said i saluted the flag?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/ApprovedNews6/status/836685740230598656

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
trump somehow seems even dumber than usual when he's trying to be an inspiring nationalist

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
All the various republican factions are taking trump's speech to mean that he sided with them last night on health care.

This will not backfire no sirreee

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
HEIL TRUMP!

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Chokes McGee posted:

I want to believe he'll just keel over in the next year or two but I think we all know hatred will sustain a main well into his 90s

Yeah apparently having bile and stupidity coursing through your veins is actually the secret to longevity. Bannon the nazi lich will haunt the nation until the sun burns out.

SixPabst
Oct 24, 2006

my father, a trump voter, called me this morning to say that he thought bringing out that widow was tacky as gently caress and turned off the speech after that

so maybe there's hope

prob not. nothing matters.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Venom Snake posted:

trump somehow seems even dumber than usual when he's trying to be an inspiring nationalist

....the pivot!!!!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Darkman Fanpage posted:

I'm actually offended that he thinks anyone else bleeds the same caustic tar-like ichor that I have

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Yinlock posted:

tbf this is way better than the alternative: not hating trump

never stop hating trump

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
gosh i wish it was socially acceptable + perfectly legal to sucker punch inattentive ppl who are staring at their phones while walking into u cause that poo poo pisses me right the gently caress off and id like nothing more than to be responsible for their jaw being wired shut for a couple months

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Not just you but like... no one outside the military and some police forces salutes flags.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

mintskoal posted:

my father, a trump voter, called me this morning to say that he thought bringing out that widow was tacky as gently caress and turned off the speech after that

so maybe there's hope

prob not. nothing matters.

this is whats called "leaving the honeymoon period"

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I love it when Donald hooker piss trump panders to loving idiots about god.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

It's a roman style salute

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

The Brown Menace posted:

Trump surrogate looking like the bad guy from every direct-to-video teen action movie from the 00s

He's pretty terrible

quote:

nthony Scaramucci, known on Wall Street as “the Mooch,” is a fund-of-hedge-funds manager who runs an annual confab in Las Vegas called SALT, a Super Bowl of sorts for people of his unique skill set, which is rubbing shoulders with the rich and powerful. For several days each May, the Mooch gets to play “P.T. Barnum in a Ferragamo tie,” and say things like—we’re paraphrasing here, but probably only slightly—“Georgie [Bush], have you met my buddy Stevie [Cohen]? We made our bones together when the streets were way tougher than they are now. Let’s all grab a porterhouse when we’re back in N.Y.C., it’s on me.” (Conveniently, Scaramucci owns a Midtown restaurant, the Hunt and Fish Club, where many of his industry friends gather nightly and regulars get their own personalized steak knives.) Post-financial crisis, Scaramucci found a niche for himself as a Wall Street cheerleader, asking President Barack Obama in one memorable exchange, “When are we going to stop whacking at the Wall Street piñata?”
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/01/anthony-scaramucci-donald-trump-jared-kushner

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Also:

https://twitter.com/ElectProject/status/836959344432402433

nice

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

ONE PEOPLE

ONE LAND

ONE TRUMP!!!!!!!!

*drunkenly quacks*

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpaIfCY79gc

nice

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Mariana Horchata posted:

gosh i wish it was socially acceptable + perfectly legal to sucker punch inattentive ppl who are staring at their phones while walking into u cause that poo poo pisses me right the gently caress off and id like nothing more than to be responsible for their jaw being wired shut for a couple months

Just sort of walk at them and then they freak out at the last second to avoid a collision. The good news is they were tweeting or something so they don't notice it was clearly intentional on your part.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

really feels like something is gonna happen re: gerrymandering this year, but idk what. the court has never found a good standard to apply.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Mariana Horchata posted:

"Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth; whenever it is a damp, drizzly November in my soul; whenever I find myself involuntarily pausing before coffin warehouses, and bringing up the rear of every funeral I meet; and especially whenever my hypos get such an upper hand of me, that it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off iPhones down their throats - then, I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I can."

Perhaps take up sailing?

• Locked thread