Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Eight Oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
[even though today's decision is more a punt than anything else imo]

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/836962347671515136

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
RE: local dems politics i decided to try and find out why perez has been acting like bernie is holding a gun to his head and oh boy something like 50% of local dem parties have had a total change over in leadership

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

trump schedule for today

10:30 am || Receives his daily intelligence briefing
12:30 pm || Hosts a House and Senate leadership lunch; Roosevelt Room
4:00 pm || Leads a legislative affairs strategy session
6:30 pm || Dinner with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson; White House Residence

doesn't look like spicey time is happening today

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://mobile.twitter.com/marcushjohnson/status/836963462903377921

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Yinlock posted:

https://twitter.com/NotSoNiceville/status/836933450053582848

i'm glad pundits are being poo poo on hard for this

it strikes me as odd that basically every question apparently asked on twitter is supposed to be a rhetorical one

like every single person, from these dumbfuck pundits to the common jagoff, honestly seems to be surprised when someone gives an answer to one of their dumbfuck questions

i really really want to make some retarded markov bots that just respond to every tweet that has a question mark and then just leave them run forever, they'll probably be about as coherent as anything else on twitter

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

"Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth; whenever it is a damp, drizzly November in my soul; whenever I find myself involuntarily pausing before coffin warehouses, and bringing up the rear of every funeral I meet; and especially whenever my hypos get such an upper hand of me, that it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off iPhones down their throats - then, I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I can."

Perhaps take up sailing?

nah i just need it to be springtime and ill stop drinking and go back to motorcycle riding as a means to blow off steam (tho my contempt for other ppl will likely remain unchanged)

what do u think doctor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qK_gO965xU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/Phylan/status/836964440759283713

Serf
May 5, 2011

how to combat gerrymandering: each district can only have 30% white people

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

who said i saluted the flag?

i salute that mozambique flag with the ak-47 on it

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Feminasty Slut posted:

Its really weird hating the president this much. I used to think I hated dubya back in the day but lol he was just kind of annoying in retrospect. I'm not talking policy or anything that requires thought or comparison. I hate Trump on a personal level. He's everything about people I hate.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Zinke is being confirmed atm

John Tester has attempted to vote at least three different times.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Yinlock posted:

https://twitter.com/NotSoNiceville/status/836933450053582848

i'm glad pundits are being poo poo on hard for this

there only one answer to this problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OfcxUiZCHQ

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Serf posted:

how to combat gerrymandering: each district can only have 30% white people

Ok

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

gosh i wish it was socially acceptable + perfectly legal to sucker punch inattentive ppl who are staring at their phones while walking into u cause that poo poo pisses me right the gently caress off and id like nothing more than to be responsible for their jaw being wired shut for a couple months

a buddy of mine went to a water park. they had a lot flume that had little what guns you could yous to spray people down near the end while you wait in line. A log went by with some dude trying to take a selfie so my buddy fukken shot the phone out of his hand. It looked like what was then the most recent model of iPhone too, we hold as his finest hour in a life time of petty jackassery

Agean90 fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Mar 1, 2017

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
This morning I'm gonna watch a nice BBC documentary instead of sitting around getting mad at liberals on Twitter

Lmfao

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Mariana Horchata posted:

nah i just need it to be springtime and ill stop drinking and go back to motorcycle riding as a means to blow off steam (tho my contempt for other ppl will likely remain unchanged)

what do u think doctor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qK_gO965xU

That 190 is fuckin rad.

Needs more bosozoku tailpipes tho.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
boring not actively pants making GBS threads """"""presidential""""" donny will only last for a couple of days tops and the media will be super surprised

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

The 2004 would have broke most of you young people

It was literally the worst thing ever

2004 was disappointing but reëlection is less of a system shock than election and kerry had the inspiring quality of wonderbread boiled in skim milk so its not like anyone shouldve felt a great longing in their heart for him, just for not bush

shouldve listened to the deanbros imo

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLllFMF-OkQ

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Squizzle posted:

2004 was disappointing but reëlection is less of a system shock than election and kerry had the inspiring quality of wonderbread boiled in skim milk so its not like anyone shouldve felt a great longing in their heart for him, just for not bush

shouldve listened to the deanbros imo

Naderbros, Deanbros and Berniebros should have a support group conference sometime

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Jeb!

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

i have never used, or seen others use, that angry emote on facebook as much as i have since November 9, 2016

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

he's maybe a half-step from hitlering it up

Ein Volk, ein Schicksal, ein Blut, eine Fahne, ein Gott

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

rear end cobra posted:

boring not actively pants making GBS threads """"""presidential""""" donny will only last for a couple of days tops and the media will be super surprised

i give it one day until he tweets out some horrific statement and its back to normal retard trump without his telemprompter crutch

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Agean90 posted:

a buddy of mine went to a water park. they had a lot flume that had little what guns you could yous to spray people down near the end while you wait in line. A log went by with some dude trying to take a selfie so my buddy fukken shot the phone out of his hand. It looked like what was then the most recent model of iPhone too, we hold as his finest hour in a life time of petty jackassery

ur buddy fkn owns

i bring this anecdote up cause on my way to grab breakfast someone almost walked directly into me and i didnt alter my course and instead just gave her a look that strongly implied that i wanted nothing more than to rip her fkn heart out of chest and take a bite out of it...srsly wake the fk up ppl cause one of these days im gonna lose my shiet and fkn clock u

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
When you are super retarded you get a surprising amount of credit whenever you act like you're not super retarded

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

John Tester has removed his tie and is attempting to strangle Booker with it for voting against Zinke.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Zinkes confirmed for DoI.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
also i never ever ever get political at werk but i just had a brief convo w/ a cowerker who used the phrase "russian oligarch" and my only response was the upside down emoji

im glad they obv woke af cause they are one of the few that i like

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Don't think he's ever gonna "meltdown", what'll bring him down is good people diggning into his poo poo, or an election.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6N8ZBs_iao

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

Zinkes confirmed for DoI.

I've heard conflicting info on this dude, re appropriating federal land back to the states. Seems like his latest stances is not in favor of it, and he seems to be supported by Hunter mags and the like, so I rule him NOT THAT TERRIBLE, I mean people did we forget James Watt already?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Shageletic posted:

Don't think he's ever gonna "meltdown", what'll bring him down is good people diggning into his poo poo, or an election.

Ah, the so called Great Mattering where people will care about things and not just call it FAKE NEWS

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I hate the media

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Shageletic posted:

melting down is his default state, it has no effect when he does it.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Mariana Horchata posted:

also i never ever ever get political at werk but i just had a brief convo w/ a cowerker who used the phrase "russian oligarch" and my only response was the upside down emoji

im glad they obv woke af cause they are one of the few that i like

All my co-workers voted for Trump. I'm the only rational person who works here. (Also in typical GOP fashion, they offload all the work on the one underpayed liberal and go off all day with clients pretending to work)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Phone posted:

Eight Oh

u still drive a Miata? i remember u from AI...

i just sold my 2nd one last summer for $4k~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Mariana Horchata posted:

u still drive a Miata? i remember u from AI...

i just sold my 2nd one last summer for $4k~

Ai is the worst subforum on SA

• Locked thread