Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Was it ever revealed before that Youko's parents also had an alien of Nagisa's species hanging out with them becuase that seems to be new

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Superman
Nov 14, 2016

Xelkelvos posted:

Was it ever revealed before that Youko's parents also had an alien of Nagisa's species hanging out with them becuase that seems to be new

There was mention a while back that several of the myths surrounding the school (e.g. "the after school vampire", "the hallway lilliputian", "the mysterious horned girl") long predate the current class. This suggested there was an alien running around back when Youko's parents attended, but this chapter is the first time it's been confirmed that Youko's parents hung out with him.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Hahaha she was bathing in a noodle(?) bowl.

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

paragon1 posted:

Hahaha she was bathing in a noodle(?) bowl.

The playing with scale between panels was impressive composition for a romcom manga.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
You cannot get off this ride. It has already left the station.

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/jitsu-wa-watashi-wa-r9750

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I'm calling this as a work those future ships didn't strike me as lording it up for one thing

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I literally leaped out of my seat when that face came up.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Rodyle posted:

I'm calling this as a work those future ships didn't strike me as lording it up for one thing

Maybe they eventually reached a peace agreement. She never said that her planet won, only that the war caused a permanent divide between her and her friends.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Gonna have to agree with the editor on this one.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Actually I am a horror manga.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Allarion posted:

Gonna have to agree with the editor on this one.

AfroSquirrel posted:

Actually I am a horror manga.

Even the horse genre has a secret.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
i really hope this end up with asahi holding a shovel desperately asking himself which one's the real one

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

JosephWongKS posted:

I literally leaped out of my seat when that face came up.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Tarage posted:

You cannot get off this ride. It has already left the station.

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/jitsu-wa-watashi-wa-r9750

Jesus Christ That horror face future-Aizawa made put a chill down my spine. This dude legitly does horror super well. loving hell, that was like a shock image.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Holy poo poo.

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013

:cry:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

:vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince::vince:

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

holy poo poo

just holy poo poo

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
N-no. NO. AAAAAAAAA

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Good grief. This series really is going full Qualia the Purple.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Why...

Sir PigglyWiggly
Jan 12, 2013

I got lost in the woods.
Now I'm a tree!
And today we get Masuda Eiji's best Itou impression.

Stay tune for tomorrow wherein somehow everyone is still bwakas

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

:stonklol:

You're a national treasure, Cryophage.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

I want off Miss Aizawa's Wild Ride! :cry:

And yes, I too am on the Editor's side!

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
I just noticed it was animated.

You work fast.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
It's really shocking that all her desire to accept their dynamic and move on are destined to fail and drive her into despair and madness

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

i should really stop reading this thread until the translations catch up, but then I'd miss out on stuff like

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

rumble in the bunghole posted:

It's really shocking that all her desire to accept their dynamic and move on are destined to fail and drive her into despair and madness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcgEHrwdSO4

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

chumbler posted:

Holy poo poo.

ey bby, u want sum horrorface?
\

Transition frames = best frames

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
The smuggest Alium.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I think the biggest shock in this chapter is that the memory erasing device actually does work as intended. Shocking.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

SpacePig posted:

I think the biggest shock in this chapter is that the memory erasing device actually does work as intended. Shocking.

Well, not exactly as intended. It didn't erase her memories, right? Just the feelings. So the record of events is still in place, but not the feelings. Or did I misread?

Heavy Sigh
Nov 13, 2011

They've planted corn everywhere.

Soiled Meat

rumble in the bunghole posted:

Actually, I think it's going to turn out that using the memory-erasing device on herself was what led to the bad future she's trying to change.

FriggenJ
Oct 23, 2000

SpacePig posted:

Did it work or did it give her brain damage?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Well, not exactly as intended. It didn't erase her memories, right? Just the feelings. So the record of events is still in place, but not the feelings. Or did I misread?

I thought it was the other way around, since she still obviously harbors something for him now that she's able to see him again, but forgot about him in particular in an our-of-sight, out-of-mind kind of way. Certainly possible that I misread, too.

FriggenJ posted:

Did it work or did it give her brain damage?

I think that beating yourself over the head with a shovel in a desperate attempt to forget something so bad is much sadder than genuinely erasing memories only to have them return in such an extreme way that it drives you insane. So I hope that isn't the case. That'd just be heartbreaking.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Y'all realize this is probably a fake-out right?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Nihilarian posted:

Y'all realize this is probably a fake-out right?

Tarage did say that it got very sad at a certain point, so I just figured this is when that starts.

• Locked thread