Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...utor-on-russia/

:rolleye:

https://twitter.com/TheFix/status/836925811315855360

The media must always be on the attack, no breaks. Chris would get more popular if he attacked rather than moderated his dialogue for scum bags.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

im listening to the final cut and its all so appropos

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

euphronius posted:

Holy poo poo that wapo story

Just

Jfc

Democracy Dies in Darkness

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I love leaks

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
lotta smoke, don't know if there's fire yet i guess idk

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

McGlockenshire posted:

loving called it re: no I was totally meeting with him as a senator not as part of the campaign

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/837139833302749184

get hosed idiot

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

triple sulk posted:

lmao @ every person who thought hillary rodham clinton would have been a worse pres than donald j trump

we would be in such calm right now. cspam would be dead and everything would probably be normal

lmao

nah people would be bitching endlessly either over regular minutiae, bloviating about how she's a shitlord failure sellout for not destroying the republican party and ushering in full communism, or bloviating about how trump would have been better

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Yinlock posted:

angry short people are the weirdest

just own it dude, i guarantee nobody but you cares about your height

back in my freshman year there was this manlet in my dorm that was the most insecure creepy fucker ever. he would hit on every chick at every party and be extra creepy about it too. it was kinda funny and crepy

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

triple sulk posted:

im listening to the final cut and its all so appropos

Can't stop
Lose job
Mind gone
Silicon
What bomb
Get away
Pay day
Make hay
Break down
Need fix
Big six
Clickity click
Hold on
Oh no
Brrrrrrrrrring bingo!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

speng31b posted:

lol ok buddy get back to me when the mattering happens

he did the same thing as flynn and talked to the same guy about the same things.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Schnorkles posted:

lotta smoke, don't know if there's fire yet i guess idk

Where there's smoke, it's actually just water vapor

- Grover norquist

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

speng31b posted:

lol ok buddy get back to me when the mattering happens

remember when michael flynn resigned like two fuckin weeks ago?

:getout:

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
being short is worse than being fat because fat you can get rid of. you can't change being short unless you get a new skeleton

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

McGlockenshire posted:

loving called it re: no I was totally meeting with him as a senator not as part of the campaign

yeah, he might be legit hosed. he just basically admitted it all and now is trying to cover his rear end in a terrible transparent way. he is gonna get flynned.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

quote:

The Washington Post contacted all 26 members of the 2016 Senate Armed Services Committee to see whether any lawmakers besides Sessions met with Kislyak in 2016. Of the 20 lawmakers who responded, every senator, including Chairman John McCain (R-Ariz.), said they did not meet with the Russian ambassador last year. The other lawmakers on the panel did not respond as of Wednesday evening.

“Members of the committee have not been beating a path to Kislyak’s door,” a senior Senate Armed Services Committee staffer said, citing tensions in relations with Moscow. Besides Sessions, the staffer added, “There haven’t been a ton of members who are looking to meet with Kislyak for their committee duties.”

:dogbutton:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/StephenAtHome/status/837149112961216514

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
trump is going to be an angry bear tomorrow

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

passionate dongs posted:

get hosed idiot

are you offering?

look the bottom line here is that there's plausible deniability here and there's no reason for any of us to believe that the republicans are going to grow a spine suddenly so we'd may as well treat every single one of these things that would normally utterly destroy an administration as a big fat nothingburger until otherwise demonstrated

if you're gonna come over for a gently caress please bring some booze, thanks hun

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah, he might be legit hosed. he just basically admitted it all and now is trying to cover his rear end in a terrible transparent way. he is gonna get flynned.

All that is needed is that a 'leak' from Trump's WH confirms he lied to Pence or POTUS himself.

A Man With A Plan
Mar 29, 2010
Fallen Rib

ArmZ posted:

:lol:

i don't think he is going to be able to dodge this

The whole situation is super hosed but ambassadors being spies is not news in any sense

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

This poo poo ain't going away

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
out like flynn

anyone say that in the past couple weeks

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
so pelosi is calling for his resignation?

lol forever

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

McGlockenshire posted:

are you offering?

look the bottom line here is that there's plausible deniability here and there's no reason for any of us to believe that the republicans are going to grow a spine suddenly so we'd may as well treat every single one of these things that would normally utterly destroy an administration as a big fat nothingburger until otherwise demonstrated

if you're gonna come over for a gently caress please bring some booze, thanks hun

sorry, i was posting to jeff sessions :unsmith:

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

passionate dongs posted:

sorry, i was posting to jeff sessions :unsmith:

we cool

also which one of you is this
https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/837142502012555265

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

quote:

Sessions’s public position on Russia has evolved over time.

In an interview with RealClear World on the sidelines of the German Marshall Fund’s Brussels Forum in March 2015, Sessions said the United States and Europe “have to unify” against Russia.

More than a year later, he spoke about fostering a stronger relationship with the Kremlin. In a July 2016 interview with CNN’s “State of the Union,” Sessions praised Trump’s plan to build better relations with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“Donald Trump is right. We need to figure out a way to end this cycle of hostility that’s putting this country at risk, costing us billions of dollars in defense, and creating hostilities,” Sessions told CNN.

Asked whether he viewed Putin as a good or bad leader, Sessions told CNN: “We have a lot of bad leaders around the world that operate in ways we would never tolerate in the United States. But the question is, can we have a more peaceful, effective relationship with Russia? Utilizing interests that are similar in a realistic way to make this world a safer place and get off this dangerous hostility with Russia? I think it’s possible.”

:dogbutton:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

McGlockenshire posted:

there's no reason for any of us to believe that the republicans are going to grow a spine suddenly

ya

McGlockenshire posted:

so we'd may as well treat every single one of these things that would normally utterly destroy an administration as a big fat nothingburger until otherwise demonstrated

nah that's fuckin dumb

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

It's only day #40 btw lololololololol

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

triple sulk posted:

lmao @ every person who thought hillary rodham clinton would have been a worse pres than donald j trump

we would be in such calm right now. cspam would be dead and everything would probably be normal

lmao

<-- I'm with Satan

:abuela:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I don't think y'all have fully internalized that nothing matters.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hey guys im starting to think we're hosed

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/837149540188884992

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mormonpartyboat posted:

so pelosi is calling for his resignation?

lol forever

so much for the tolerant left?

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer

McGlockenshire posted:

for record this statement pre-dates your 'calling it' also we're not quite in a position to determine whether nothing maters, or we're all dead.

That said so what. IT becoms a simple game of. "Did you have Contact with russians?" "Yes" "We're you an advisor to the campaign at the time?" "Yes"

Also see 20 of 26 DID NOT meet with the Russians, and he certainly knew at the time of the september meeting that Russia had hacked the DNC.

pigz fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Mar 2, 2017

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

eonwe posted:

hey guys im starting to think we're hosed

:eonwe:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

aaaannnnd bbc is pushing it now

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.