Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

nah it's a thing that happens. usually gets explained as coming from sunken cost fallacy, like how they justify hazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Business Gorillas posted:

im going to loving lol forever if rare pepes and economically anxious sisterfuckers unintentionally exposed a web of russian plants in the american government

:same:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Jazerus posted:

just try to imagine a cain/carson world

throw in Michael Steele and you get some kinda black republican Ed, Edd, and Eddy situation

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Corny posted:

lol donald trump said in the second debate "i'm going to instruct my attorney general to look into your case!!!!"

lol trumps attorney general himself has a case that needs to be looked into

get hosed trump

here is the video too!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs6_2M2FQfU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"I'm a proud Democrat, but first and foremost, I'm a proud Republican, and Democrat, and mostly, American."

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Jazerus posted:

just try to imagine a cain/carson world

i still kind of think cain's run was performance art

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

CABAL was a false flag ai

he kinda was actually, but that plot got all kinds of messed up, was dropped, then picked up, and dropped again

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Extreme vetting of these so called "mutants" trying to enter our blue zones! Killing our citizens and stealing our food!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it would be insanely racist

kinda like how women in positions of authority are extra-capable of making GBS threads on women below them in corporate hierarchies

and they're black republicans, sooooo

Hmmm, thank you for your down south Lousianan opinion of black people are the real racists.

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original

Deki posted:

President Ryan would be great because the Deplorables would be insanely mad at him for "stealing" the Presidency.

And he is going to attack Social Security/Medicare/Medicaid first thing, which Donald promised not to touch

Trump just keeps on giving

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In a 5-4 ruling, the Court found the emails guilty of being written in Garamond.

In the majority opinion, the Chief Justice wrote: "We must secure the existence of our typeface and a future for Arial correspondence."

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

he is the most world renowned pediatric brain surgeon, hes totally said exactly that to a frightened child patient and it calmed them right down before he saved their life and brain

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

logikv9 posted:

Kane did nothing wrong

Can't wait for the Cain/Kaine 2020 unity ticket

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Nichael posted:

he kinda was actually, but that plot got all kinds of messed up, was dropped, then picked up, and dropped again

The Chris Christie of television shows.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

lmao sessions is a russian spy too

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Baloogan posted:

he is the most world renowned pediatric brain surgeon, hes totally said exactly that to a frightened child patient and it calmed them right down before he saved their life and brain

friend ben came the response - not spoken, but... felt

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i miss command and conquer RTS games and not that stupid last tiberium game where they dropped nearly all aspects of base-building

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

Can't wait for the Cain/Kaine 2020 unity ticket

"Raising C(k)aines" can be their campaign slogan

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

logikv9 posted:

i miss command and conquer RTS games and not that stupid last tiberium game where they dropped nearly all aspects of base-building

Generals and Zero Hour were really good

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

fits my needs posted:

Hmmm, thank you for your down south Lousianan opinion of black people are the real racists.

I like how the Donny administration moves so fast that the "but it's cardboard, ha ha" guy is already an ancient joke no one remembers.

logikv9 posted:

Extreme vetting of these so called "mutants" trying to enter our blue zones! Killing our citizens and stealing our food!

Healthy young Blue Zone child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of Tiberium, doesn't feel good and changes - MUTATION. Many such cases!

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Baloogan posted:

what is it with baby doctors being batshit republicans, first ron paul now this

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

logikv9 posted:

Red Alert 1, never forget

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

those ladies are certainly no longer drawing breath

So that's two possible fetish unlocks.

Four if you count snuff and necrophilia, because of course they'd record everything for Trump Kompromat 2: Actually He's a Lizard Wearing Human Skin

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

logikv9 posted:

I've been watching C&C 3, RA2, and RA3 pro tournaments on YouTube which still exist and happen for some reason. They're pretty fun. I might start one of them online again.

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug

punchymcpunch posted:

in a sane world, a party knowingly putting a mancunian candidate in power would be enough to end them politically forever. lmao tho.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
McCain and Graham will be the Woodward and Bernstein of our age.

They will be their own deep throat.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

ScrubLeague posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPH9iKpM-fk

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Okay, what if sessions gets replaced by someone good?

Like what if trump is so incomptent he's just picking people totally at random??

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

logikv9 posted:

i've got a present for ya!

that was left handed~

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug
So is Torment good or is it just release hype?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Nichael posted:

I like how the Donny administration moves so fast that the "but it's cardboard, ha ha" guy is already an ancient joke no one remembers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T_bypLlUNA

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
putin gathered every has-been in the republican party and rigged the election for them without ever taking a moment to think about how incompetent these people had to be to get kicked out of the insane racist party in the first place

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Tunicate posted:

Okay, what if sessions gets replaced by someone good?

Like what if trump is so incomptent he's just picking people totally at random??

He's not picking anyone lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Cirofren posted:

So is Torment good or is it just release hype?

Never Pay Full Price For A Video Game

except for anything by paradox, like stellaris

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

ScrubLeague posted:

:bisonyes:

I need RA2 reinjected into my veins, that was such a good loving game

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Nichael posted:

Healthy young Blue Zone child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of Tiberium, doesn't feel good and changes - MUTATION. Many such cases!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Montasque posted:

McCain and Graham will be the Woodward and Bernstein of our age.

They will be their own deep throat.

lookit these ties

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

nah it's a thing that happens. usually gets explained as coming from sunken cost fallacy, like how they justify hazing

the biotruths emote can be used in a legitimate matter

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

logikv9 posted:

The Mental Omega mod seems really polished and good, I might try it. Apparently it balances Yuri and adds a new faction as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

logikv9 posted:

where do you think they sent hitler when they caused RA1

i like to think it was the dinosaurs

• Locked thread