Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ScrubLeague posted:

Yeah I just watched like 50 clips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-ElqPW2ZSE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Party down was the poo poo

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
I've been vaguely aware of Jones for a while but today I've become entranced. I have his latest video going on in the background and he's saying that, just like Jews in Nazi Germany, InfoWars has been placed in an electronic ghetto by globalists trying to cut off their ad revenue.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
So it's basically evangelical style fearmongering used to shill supplements and t-shirts?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

snoremac posted:

So it's basically evangelical style fearmongering used to shill supplements and t-shirts?

yep

his site is chocked full of spyware too

kickascii
Mar 30, 2010
Does anyone know about these people who get their youtube vids "de-monitized" and their google adsense or whatever it is deactivated, are the companies still serving ads on their vids, and just not paying them? Doesn't seem legal if so.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

kickascii posted:

Does anyone know about these people who get their youtube vids "de-monitized" and their google adsense or whatever it is deactivated, are the companies still serving ads on their vids, and just not paying them? Doesn't seem legal if so.

why dont you get to the bottom of it and email alex jones internet user kickascii

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

kickascii posted:

It's probably something you explicitly agree to when agreeing to advertise on your youtube videos thus, since you waived the right, is legal.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

blamegame posted:

Party down was the poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCDFG2fW4Hk

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/ChrisMegerian/status/836635081426919425

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
he fat

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
my heart's big! its got hot blood goin through it fast!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Jose posted:

he fat

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
someone contrast the new picture with the august 2016 picture of jones holding a tray of red meat and saying f obama

because holy lol that dude has gained 50+ lbs in 6 months

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

i've got the body hair going for me at least

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
also also im the costco case of acqua panna still mineral water

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

alex jones' unrepentant meat lust will never cease to amuse me

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

what a sexy beast

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

putting on that winter coat for the fema camps

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

More torso than man.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

More torso than man.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

alex jones is gonna explode soon and i just wonder what we're gonna find inside that carapace

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Zas posted:

alex jones is gonna explode soon and i just wonder what we're gonna find inside that carapace

5$ says he turns into pure colloidal silver and then reforms terminator 2-style

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
moobs, bitch

get out of the way

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/vicenews/status/840948505589903360

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
That's a pretty decent Glenn Beck

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
Alex Jones is literally indistinguishable from a deus ex character

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Typo posted:

Alex Jones is literally indistinguishable from a deus ex character

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

joe rogan just staring at him the whole time not knowing what to say

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I am Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d1F0mJ8QPs

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
🔄🐸🌈

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/323820-alex-jones-challenges-baldwin-to-bare-knuckled-fight

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Please dear Lord Jesus, please let this happen

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

does info wars really pull in enough money that jones can casually bet a million dollars?

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Jose posted:

does info wars really pull in enough money that jones can casually bet a million dollars?

1/5th of a man's wealth is an honorable wager, but Jones also undoubtably believes that there's no way an effeminate liberal Hollywood-elite satanist could ever defeat a real human with the fire of liberty and Super Male Vitality gushing through his veins

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Bad news, the American boxing federation has declared ALPHA MALE COLLOIDAL SILVER VITALITY PILLS a banned performance enhancer

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i would so watch that
and alex jones would beat the poo poo outta him too

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

i would so watch that
and alex jones would beat the poo poo outta him too

before, or after the heart attack?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

before, or after the heart attack?

It'd be like the fight where Ken Shamrock was beating on Kaz Fujita so badly that Shamrock had heart palpatations and verbally quit. Only instead of verbally quitting Jones' head would just rupture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

C. Everett Koop posted:

It'd be like the fight where Ken Shamrock was beating on Kaz Fujita so badly that Shamrock had heart palpatations and verbally quit. Only instead of verbally quitting Jones' head would just rupture.

:roflolmao: :roflolmao: :roflolmao:

• Locked thread