Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Goa Tse-tung posted:

ok, instead of all this poo poo youre posting? have a lol!

It's funny because it keeps happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randyest
Sep 1, 2004

by R. Guyovich
Have you heard of those spa salon places where you put your feet in water where tiny guppies fishy things nibble the dead skin off your feet?

It's us. We're the foot-skin-nibbling guppies.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Emails xD

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

randyest posted:

Have you heard of those spa salon places where you put your feet in water where tiny guppies fishy things nibble the dead skin off your feet?

It's us. We're the foot-skin-nibbling guppies.

im pretty sure they shut that down and made them throw them all in the trash because they were deemed unsanitary

this does sound like goons at least

ps. Donald's up early today! something tells me the trillion in gains is not exactly true, but who can deal with Sessions when youre making the country win? Jobs!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837256338203881472?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Drunk & Ugly fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Mar 2, 2017

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
Jobs, Steve Jobs.

*shoots bill gates as blood trickles down camera*

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
thank god that rising stock prices correlate with more jobs, and not the opposite

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Good luck building the entire wall with $20m USD, Trump. That's like, only enough for the graft of the people drawing up plans for drawing up the plans.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/01/mexico-border-wall-funds-trump-administration

"Construction for Donald Trump’s proposed border wall hit a financial roadblock over low ‘existing funds and resources’ in the homeland security department"

lol

E:

"DHS officials did not respond to a request for comment on this story."

Double lol. Or lollol.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
for 20M you could dig a small trench over a few kilometers

e: or the original wall but in minecraft, goon project ?

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Mar 2, 2017

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
This administration when they're done dealing with a scandal

https://i.imgur.com/35QynJp.mp4

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
it was the same russianguy flynn talked to lol

and this came to light because obama called for the investigation before he left office lmao

trump must be so mad rn

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
obama actually is behind this one.

woke up lollin.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
remember when trump ordered DHS to use existing money to begin moving forward with the border wall (which will cost many billions of dollars, the official WH estimate is of course wildly lower than any other anybody has come up with but is still multi-billion) but there's a snag...

DHS only has 20 million they can put towards this project
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/02/dhs-reportedly-finds-only-20m-to-redirect-to-multibillion-dollar-border-wall.html

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Obamaramalamadingdong

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
the first reply to this thread still makes me lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Haahh

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
lol

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-ethics-white-house-235586

quote:

Trump’s team nixed ethics course for White House staff

President Donald Trump’s team rejected a course for senior White House staff, cabinet nominees and other political appointees that would have provided training on leadership, ethics and management, according to documents obtained by POLITICO.

lol

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Those things are useless, but that makes for one hell of a lol in the headlines that cancellation produces.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

thathonkey posted:

remember when trump ordered DHS to use existing money to begin moving forward with the border wall (which will cost many billions of dollars, the official WH estimate is of course wildly lower than any other anybody has come up with but is still multi-billion) but there's a snag...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/02/dhs-reportedly-finds-only-20m-to-redirect-to-multibillion-dollar-border-wall.html

The wall will be a series of cocktail toothpicks with a tiny sign printed from an hp printer that says "wall" in comic sans.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/timothyjphelan_/status/836929497215578113?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Jesus

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

he gets all his info from fox news lol

https://twitter.com/perlberg/status/837300480728518656?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

What a world we live in. Non zero chance all policy is now crafted off fox and friends and whatever else he's watching.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

thathonkey posted:

LOL, that should be enough to make a wall from Socorro to San Elizario in El Paso County

Only 2000 more miles to go!

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

:boom:

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

lolllllllllllllll

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

haha yeah, for 10 minutes

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Lmao at Trump slowly turning his back at all media that is critical of him. At the end his media consumption is going to consist of Bannon sitting in a hollowed-out TV-set, reading things to Trump from a notebook called "My little White Wishbook".

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Hahaha. I did some quick math, and it would cost 1.5 million to run a single strip of "Police Line Do Not Cross" tape supported by 35" push in fiberglass fence posts every twenty five feet across the border. Minus labor.

So that's do-able.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
The border wall is just gonna be trump voters holding hands to keep all the mexican rapists out.

also; lol at media praising trump's speech so he'd let them back into the clubhouse

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Dizz posted:

The border wall is just gonna be trump voters holding hands to keep all the mexican rapists out.

You can't afford to pay Americans to do that. We'll have to use migrant labor.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

ben carson is now potentially in line for the presidency lol

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
I don't think $20m will cover the gold leaf

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Oh good, if we're playing abusive spouse, when do they start threatening to leave us for some other dumb country?

Right before they murder-suicide us lol

Dizz posted:

also; lol at media praising trump's speech so he'd let them back into the clubhouse
The wall is in our hearts

And it might just be a ditch

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
LOL at this, my buddies:

The Department of Homeland Security houses FEMA.

Donald needs to give more funds to Homesec.

Donald needs Homesec to build infrastructure (which it doesn't do), and as such, will need to construct (or contract out) massive work camps.

FEMA has numerous contacts and strategies for building quick habitations after disaster.

Trump will be funding FEMA camps.

"All part of God's Plan!!"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

If Sessions has to resign in shame I will lol myself into a hernia

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

the first "BORDER WALL" ran into the exact same problem: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006

also most of where they want to build (Texas) is privately owned (90-95%), so the gov't has to use eminent domain

Trump gonna take rural texans land

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Fasdar posted:

LOL at this, my buddies:

The Department of Homeland Security houses FEMA.

Donald needs to give more funds to Homesec.

Donald needs Homesec to build infrastructure (which it doesn't do), and as such, will need to construct (or contract out) massive work camps.

FEMA has numerous contacts and strategies for building quick habitations after disaster.

Trump will be funding FEMA camps.

"All part of God's Plan!!"

:confused: Why can't he just use the same FEMA death camps that Obama built?