Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

texaholic posted:

What do we need more military poo poo for? he just said great rebuilding effort.

Serious answer: all the poo poo we built or overused and abused in operation bomb dirt is either in need of replacement or retrofit or is generally just not useful for missions that aren't getting blown up by IEDs doing route patrols.

Quick hit list:
Army: better, modernized artillery to counter Russian and Chinese designs and to deal with, say conflict in Eastern Europe. Also air defense to counter Russian artillery and air systems.
Navy: ships ships ships ships
Air Force: F-35s, tankers, jammer
Marines: please just don't cut our numbers even more. And we'll have whatever air defense thing the Army comes up with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Trump also said he didn't know about sessions talking to the ambassador so I think he might not be a reliable source on this.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Robert Plant posted:

Trump will fire Sessions tonight

Then they'll say Sessions decided to resign

Then they'll say he asked for his resignation

his goblin enchantments become weaker at sunset so this seems likely

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
In 2020 when democrats elect a president running a "seize the means of production" and "kill whitey!" platform, "Russia!" will be the republicans "but her emails!"

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Today seems especially nuts maybe it's just me

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

this seems SO QUAINT compared to everything else that's happened today (though i suppose it helps that mcmaster has a reputation for not being a total sleezebag)

Consummate Professional posted:

it's pretty abnormal for the top law enforcer in the nation to be flushed for perjury, it's outright unheard of for them to be flushed for perjury regarding what's probably espionage

so you're right, it's pretty nuts

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

i can independently verify that today is bonkers

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Alan Is More Upset posted:

id trump lost his mind do you think anyone in his posse will tell anyone or will they control him like in momento by tattooing stuff like "WALL", "WELL DONE STEAK WITH KETCHUP" & "RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORIST"

he must wake up every morning looking at a polaroid that reads "Don't believe the news' lies"

kellyanne probably goes to his bedroom every night to read him a bedtime story and then, once he's asleep, set up something non-threatening to greet him in the morning

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

mlmp08 posted:

Serious answer: all the poo poo we built or overused and abused in operation bomb dirt is either in need of replacement or retrofit or is generally just not useful for missions that aren't getting blown up by IEDs doing route patrols.

Quick hit list:
Army: better, modernized artillery to counter Russian and Chinese designs and to deal with, say conflict in Eastern Europe. Also air defense to counter Russian artillery and air systems.
Marines: please just don't cut our numbers even more. And we'll have whatever air defense thing the Army comes up with.

You forgot the DARPA T-1000 army.

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

Mariana Horchata posted:

air traffic control - Boston approach north 118.250

:hai:

your building has some weird legs tho

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

paranoid randroid posted:

lol Nancy Pelosi bringing her dogs in like a fuckin Louisiana sheriff chasing a chain gang escapee

waht the hecking hell is going on

300 million people had a psychotic break and reality was overwhelmed. We're patching things up as best we can, but it's taking a while. Do not worry, Things Mattering is on the list. Meanwhile, assuming we've made it so Cause precedes Effect do us a favor and don't think about how gravity fundamentally doesn't make any sense.

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Oh boy that pass by the reporters they showed on MSNBC just now, Donnie seems pissed

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/OkButStill/status/837389554915160065

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Relevant Tangent posted:

300 million people had a psychotic break and reality was overwhelmed. We're patching things up as best we can, but it's taking a while. Do not worry, Things Mattering is on the list. Meanwhile, assuming we've made it so Cause precedes Effect do us a favor and don't think about how gravity fundamentally doesn't make any sense.

this reads like a welcome to night vale intro, only it's real

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mlmp08 posted:

Quick hit list:

the air force's tanker situation is loving hilarious

if everything goes according to plan, some KC-135s will be in service another like 40 years

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

the airforce needs more f35s like the army needs more bradleys

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Yeah today is a do nothing at work kinda day while i furiously mash f5 on every Tromp news source and t his thred

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/adamentous/status/837390959193309186

aint that a thing

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Robert Plant posted:

Oh boy that pass by the reporters they showed on MSNBC just now, Donnie seems pissed

any links for this yet?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

He doesn't look human

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

how is he so ugly

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Coolguye posted:

poo poo I gotta Night Vale back up

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/837390969314095105

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I am incapable of accomplishing anything today except loling at our retard president and his racist elf.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

look at this huge pissbaby retard

and then you get loving macho perfect man obama

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Almond Squeezins

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Well, you see, Claire McCaskill. Therefore Sessions did nothing wrong, checkmate libs :smug:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

trump looks like poo poo. he's aged a couple years since inaug

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

howie mandel has something in common with trump

they hate being touched

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Coolguye posted:

And just like Welcome to Night Vale, reality sucks

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Hahahahaha a hahahaha holy pissssssss

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Feminasty Slut posted:

I am incapable of accomplishing anything today except loling at our retard president and his racist elf.

every day i tell myself that surely this will be the day where things stop happening for a second so i can be productive

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

this is a grade A dumb Trump pic

his jowls crammed in, the big toothless grin, the jacket that looks too big, its got it all

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Vintersorg posted:

look at this huge pissbaby retard

and then you get loving macho perfect man obama

man obama is a suave handsome mf

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Coolguye posted:

Nah its the lost tapes of the show before cecil took over and doesn't remember and any knowledge of is forbidden and enforced by the secret police lobotomy

At least we'll all get styrofoam shaped into ice cream cones after

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

your building has some weird legs tho

tbh so do I

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Robert Plant posted:

Why wouldn't he be? Who wants to get asked questions about a subordinate committing obvious perjury when your day was supposed to be about showing off the yugeist, most luxurious military ship and basking in the reflected glory/implied masculinity?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

And just like Welcome to Night Vale, reality sucks

r u waitin' 4 the bus in the rain my friend

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
ничто не имеет значения

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
WHAT THE gently caress IS GOING ON TODAY?!

• Locked thread