Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Veeb0rg posted:

That's actually pronounced analgesic, not anal-gesic. Sir, the pills go in your mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmUVo0xVAqE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red_October_7000
Jun 22, 2009

DICK DICER posted:

No remember those were all drug induced hallucinations and mutilating myself

Make sure you drink a giant blue Slurpee some hours beforehand so your turds are bright green!

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Alternatively, drink a bunch of red wine the day before, that way you poop purple.

(don't do this)

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
I'm glad a doctor finally listened.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

Wrar posted:

I'm glad a doctor finally listened.
This is the best part :shobon:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Red_October_7000 posted:

Make sure you drink a giant blue Slurpee some hours beforehand so your turds are bright green!

I mean sure I guess blue raspberry would work

Let's say hypothetically speaking though I had about a hundred slurpees worth of green apple syrup concentrate because they dis continued the best flavor and dude was like my man I got you

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Time to "invest" in your own Slurpee machine :q:

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Hugh G. Rectum posted:

Time to "invest" in your own Slurpee machine :q:

Why? He has only enough syrup for one good chug.

Veeb0rg
Jul 24, 2001

THIS CONVERSATION IS NONPRODUCTIVE!

Seminal Flu posted:

Why? He has only enough syrup for one good chug.

Instantly reminded me of this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XIZ1tA4b33I

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Have you named your tapeworm yet?

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

BraveUlysses posted:

Have you named your tapeworm yet?

He's called it his "Sand Worm" and renamed himself to "Paul Muad'Dib"

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

You Am I posted:

"Paul Muad'dick"

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

his dick is a killing word

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Forgot about that one. I was expecting the Simpsons where Homer has a sandwich for about a month or whatever. I'm imagining Dave trying to eat it after it's gone all rotten.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Slung Blade posted:

his dick is a killing word

Wank without rhythm and you wont attract the worm

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
I hold at your neck the dick jabbar....

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...
Is that Shai-Hulud in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
HE IS THE DICKSATZ HADERACH

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Perhaps one of the finest $20s I have spent while unemployed yet

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

I like the implication that your car didn't already have that lovely butt aroma permanently infused in all the surfaces.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

DICK DICER posted:

So I'm at the doctor.  Guess who they're idly discussing whether or not they should have tested for intestinal parasites from the other side of a door

How are they going to check for parasite from the other side of the door?

also, you guys are a bunch of nerds
(says the guy who understood all of the Dune references.)

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

My fecal sample got ruined because I've been sidelined dealing with a serious situation that in a rare break I can't fill in the details. Suffice to say I don't owe any money, and I didn't do anything wrong. The most detail I feel safe in saying is a friend of a friend said his pal needed a ride but it would be a couple hours of driving but paid well for my time. It was lucrative, so of course the next day when I get the call I'm right there. Where it turns out the guy I'm driving around is a very, very bad man who decided he and his friends all liked me and that my position was automatically upgraded to full time. The two weeks after that were basically spent planning and executing my exit strategy. I'm so looking forward to Nebraska. Maybe this time I just stay out there where it's safe. Seattle just doesn't feel right any more.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Will all your poo poo fit in the trunk and back seat of the Beetle? Because Rosie needs the front seat.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
There's also the issues behind the cost and logistics of relocating the USS TRUCK ACCOUNT box and cart and tools. I just feel like I've used everything up to but not including a literal get out of jail free card. It's smart to just move the gently caress on with my wonderful, intact knees elbows and jaw, functional life

INCHI DICKARI fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Mar 12, 2017

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Heh, didn't know applus was world wide. Got my car inspected at an applus this very Wednesday.

TheNothingNew
Nov 10, 2008

DICK DICER posted:

There's also the issues behind the cost and logistics of relocating the USS TRUCK ACCOUNT box and cart and tools. I just feel like I've used everything up to but not including a literal get out of jail free card. It's smart to just move the gently caress on with my wonderful, intact knees elbows and jaw, functional life

Any way of putting a tow hitch on the beetle?

http://www.harborfreight.com/automotive-motorcycle/trailer-accessories/1195-lb-capacity-48-in-x-96-in-heavy-duty-folding-trailer-62648.html

Trailer plus some chain and a couple of locks.

Or maybe a roof rack?

edit: or do what you do and trade the car that works and is legal for a car that fits all your stuff but randomly catches fire.

TheNothingNew fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Mar 12, 2017

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sell the toolbox? Just pack everything you can into the Beetle?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Rhyno posted:

Sell the toolbox? Just pack everything you can into the Beetle?

I'd be willing to bet Nebraska minimum wage is far far less than seatte's

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011

DICK DICER posted:

I'd be willing to bet Nebraska minimum wage is far far less than seatte's

So's the cost of living

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

The real issue is that unlike Seattle, Nebraska doesn't have food assistance and pet food assistance for the unemployed/super poor, and probably the free doctoring available on obamacare is vastly worse too. So having a job becomes more essential.

But yeah even at minimum wage if you're doing 40 a week you can probably afford rent and food for yourself and a cat in Nebraska.

That said, Nebraska was a place to go to be happier and healthier and clearer of mind, and those things are priceless.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I'd say, do it.

I just changed up my whole life, and I'm so much happier, I can't believe I didn't do it years ago.

E: I now also have a spare parking space and spare bedroom now. However, Arizona sucks balls. Don't come here.

But if you, for whatever reason, do need to come down here, no poo poo I will put you up. No matter what happens, you didn't gently caress up.

E: okay you hosed up a little, possibly?

Queen_Combat fucked around with this message at 09:03 on Mar 12, 2017

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
As always, we're all pulling for you buddy. And you never seemed happier than when you were working on that truck. And hey, if Nebraska isn't working when the truck is rolling I'm sure E-Sims can help you get set up in Florida.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

No matter what happens, you didn't gently caress up.

Let's be totally honest here, there may or may not have been certain actions or choices pertaining to recent events that could in a certain light fall under the category of "The increasingly poor decisions of INCH DICK."

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Rhyno posted:

get set up in Florida.

14" Florida Man sounds like a terrifying, unholy force of nature unstoppable by any merely mundane means.

McTinkerson
Jul 5, 2007

Dreaming of Shock Diamonds

Nighthand posted:

14" Florida Man sounds like a terrifying, unholy force of nature unstoppable by any merely mundane means.

It's probably for the best not to turn 14" lose on Fuzzkills shop then...

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

1500quidporsche posted:

Come on, the Beetle can't be that bad to drive.

Way late to the party, but we need to christen it the Dung Beetle.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Rhyno posted:

As always, we're all pulling for you buddy. And you never seemed happier than when you were working on that truck. And hey, if Nebraska isn't working when the truck is rolling I'm sure E-Sims can help you get set up in Florida.

If he doesn't mind working on rooftops all day I could probably get him something set up doing air filter changes for above minimum wage. Of course, this means living in FL.

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008

DICK DICER posted:

the guy I'm driving around is a very, very bad man who decided he and his friends all liked me and that my position was automatically upgraded to full time.

You need to get the gently caress out of Seattle yesterday. Brickman delivery boy is not a long-term career choice, you are an expendable layer of security for people like that and if you gently caress up it's your nuts on the chopping block.

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

Killing Nazi Zombies since June 14 1775

I've been trying to convince him to just move back as well. It's almost scary how well and fast he adapted to the area. Nebraska passed a law that would raise the minimum wage to $9 soon but it was pretty pointless as that was already the starting wage at the local McDonald's. There are jobs everywhere in town and businesses are trying to get people to work for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
I want 14 to find a nice balance. By which I mean a lifestyle that still results in entertaining threads, but doesn't pose a risk to his health or liberty.

• Locked thread