Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lol, gently caress, ed, balls!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

fsif posted:

https://twitter.com/jbarro/status/837432961578450945

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Dont gently caress this up like you did everything else, Odingus

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
everything that has happened to the administration thus far has been completely unforced. they can't even function under token scrutiny and I have faith in their ability to blow themselves up out of incompetence

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

appoint that lady trump fired

Sally Yates coming up on ya

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

paranoid randroid posted:

everything that has happened to the administration thus far has been completely unforced. they can't even function under token scrutiny and I have faith in their ability to blow themselves up out of incompetence

Except the Yemen raid

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

well thats whats funny/depressing. if they were smarter and knew how to play the game, we would be super hosed. now we are hosed but they are probaly hosed as well.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Also, I just remembered the President of the United States still has this tweet up about the man who is now his Secretary of HUD.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/662632599962173440

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
the white house is going to continue declining to sign the new immigration bill forever, citing whatever the latest controversy is as reason

just gotta wait for this sessions thing to blow over, then we'll get right on with the ban

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

this admin is going to crumble with the first serious crisis it gets smacked with

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

William Bear posted:

Also, I just remembered the President of the United States still has this tweet up about the man who is now his Secretary of HUD.

Ahahahahah.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

William Bear posted:

Lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

William Bear posted:

i will remember the 2016 republican primary for as long as i live

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

moveable shape posted:

and you know that evidence that Russia interfered in the election to help Trump kinda complicates the 'this is exactly the same as all other presidents'

Kind of, but the fact the Russian interference could have been easily mitigated if Clinton ran a competent campaign does lessen that argument.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
honestly trump would already be out by now if that california dam had actually broken

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Venuz Patrol posted:

the white house is going to continue declining to sign the new immigration bill forever, citing whatever the latest controversy is as reason

just gotta wait for this sessions thing to blow over, then we'll get right on with the ban

I kinda don't think they will. its kinda like the obamacare repeal. they know anything they do will gently caress them super hard in one way or another. so they will just sit on it.

Schnorkles posted:

this admin is going to crumble with the first serious crisis it gets smacked with

thats what scares me.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Venuz Patrol posted:

honestly trump would already be out by now if that california dam had actually broken

idgi

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

with that sessions press conference i almost forgot Rand Paul carrying a copier around congress looking for the new healthcare bill
lol today

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

well I just found this out

quote:

WASHINGTON — President Trump takes medication for three ailments, including a prostate-related drug to promote hair growth, Mr. Trump’s longtime physician, Dr. Harold N. Bornstein, said in a series of recent interviews.

quote:

Dr. Bornstein said he also took finasteride and credited it for helping maintain his own shoulder-length hair and Mr. Trump’s hair. “He has all his hair,” Dr. Bornstein said. “I have all my hair.”

quote:

Dr. Bornstein also addressed questions about Mr. Trump’s recent description of himself as a “germophobe.’’ Dr. Bornstein said he had never discussed that phenomenon with Mr. Trump, but “we are very careful to keep the examining rooms spotlessly clean, which we do anyway.’’ He added, “He always stands there and changes the paper on the table himself” after an examination. “Other than that, nothing.”

quote:

Dr. Bornstein was invited to Mr. Trump’s inaugural, although he said it was not as pleasant an experience as he expected. He had to walk a long way to a spot where he thought there would be a chair — he said he has a painful back ailment and nerve damage to a leg — but when he got there, there was no chair.

He stood behind a tree and “never heard anyone speak because I was so uncomfortable from my back and being cold.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/01/us/politics/trump-prostate-drug-hair-harold-bornstein.html?_r=0

Dr. Sex Cake, still delightful.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Also Trump's deputy AG choice is actually pretty good. Rosenstein is seen pretty favorably by both dems and Rs and was in both the Clinton and W machines.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

i will NOT watch this video

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Schnorkles posted:

This admin is going to create the first serious crisis it faces, and then crumble due to understaffing and incompetence.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

MizPiz posted:

Kind of, but the fact the Russian interference could have been easily mitigated if Clinton ran a competent campaign does lessen that argument.

im not completely disagreeing with you because i dont want heat from democrat thread posters, but it's a lot harder to run a competent campaign when every correspondence you've made in the last fifteen years is public knowledge. thats how nixon won term 2 mate

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I kinda don't think they will. its kinda like the obamacare repeal. they know anything they do will gently caress them super hard in one way or another. so they will just sit on it.

thats what scares me.

kinda scares me too tbh

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

fsif posted:

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please

My heart wants them to appoint someone who will be tough and righteous. My gut says they'll completely gently caress this up like everything else since the election.

The primordial, lizard-like section of my brain that craves chaos hopes they appoint Obama.

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

Venuz Patrol posted:

remember how we had to have emergency hearings because the ban was integral to national security?

nah, me either

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

would love to see the name of his 40 desktop icons

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Trast posted:

My heart wants them to appoint someone who will be tough and righteous. My gut says they'll completely gently caress this up like everything else since the election.

The primordial, lizard-like section of my brain that craves chaos hopes they appoint Obama.

Lmao appoint Merrick garland

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

fsif posted:

Obama appointee: "uhhhh, Comey can do it"

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Venuz Patrol posted:

im not completely disagreeing with you because i dont want heat from democrat thread posters, but it's a lot harder to run a competent campaign when every correspondence you've made in the last fifteen years is public knowledge. thats how nixon won term 2 mate

Bernie would've won

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
i'm wary that an obama appointed prosecutor would just drop the case because we all need to start looking forward, not backwards

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

Trast posted:

:same:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Montasque posted:

Despite all this mattering happening I still believe Trump will serve a minimum of 8 years.

Depends what he's charged with

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

tacodaemon posted:

this heinous criminal entered the US at age 7 and is now 22

https://twitter.com/dliebelson/status/837428899491557377

goddammit

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

fsif posted:

Appoint Hillary.

No, wait. Don't.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

tacodaemon posted:

this heinous criminal entered the US at age 7 and is now 22

https://twitter.com/dliebelson/status/837428899491557377

look out! She's gonna rape and kill your family! Run!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Lastgirl posted:

Sally Yates coming up on ya

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

this admin is the crisis

dang!

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Bernie would've won

gah!!! dem thread'd again!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared