Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

There stomach where wrestling is happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
Oh man those brony kids are doomed. Changing their name someday is nothing compared to being raised in a hellscape by morons.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

ElwoodCuse posted:

Oh man those brony kids are doomed. Changing their name someday is nothing compared to being raised in a hellscape by morons.

The first one can just go by Val. Shining Dash is doomed. I also can't believe bronies are marrying and having kids somehow.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
I can believe it. There's some crossover with women in that group since it is a property for girls.

Content: A baby in my extended family was just named Vercin, short for Vercingetorix.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Even though I know who that is the name today sounds like a brand name for hemorrhoid treatment.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

ElwoodCuse posted:

Blue Story's saga was not an unbelievable fantasy, but an amalgam of an unfortunate reality.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
Little girl names Sovereign Heart, which is cool for a racehorse, but not a child

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Rodvous.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Skip Skrzypczak

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
Alienette

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

sweeperbravo posted:

Blue Story's saga was not an unbelievable fantasy, but an amalgam of an unfortunate reality.

I really hope little Darth Fey'ly'a is doing okay and his parents haven't been keeping him in a plastic box to maximize his future value. :ohdear:

and a :smith: ending for Harry Baals's legacy:

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
I helped an Elnora apply for a credit card today.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Nanncie.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Grover Norquist

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

Grover Norquist

:stonk:

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Lampern.

salty fries make me cry
Oct 3, 2007

~~i'm outside ur window~~
~throwin bricks at teh moon~

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Wow, it's like a condensed version of every joke post in this thread. :D

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy
Mods--please PLEASE change my name to Bobson Dugnutt tia

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

genetic_knockout posted:

Mods--please PLEASE change my name to Bobson Dugnutt tia

I'm partial to Sleve McDichael

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Anatoli Smorin; wanna get my vaguely-Russian on.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Mike Truk is my favorite Marvel henchman.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Wow, it's like a condensed version of every joke post in this thread. :D

That Japanese guy's name? Wayne Gretzky

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

genetic_knockout posted:

Bobson Dugnutt

This one stuck out for me as well.

Like a pair of dug nutts.

VoteTedJameson
Jan 10, 2014

And stack the four!
Nameoftheyear.com is revving up for the 2017 season. They announced their #1 seeds today. I don't know how anyone is going to top Kobe Buffalomeat.

salty fries make me cry
Oct 3, 2007

~~i'm outside ur window~~
~throwin bricks at teh moon~
Karl Dandleton is one from that list that nobody seems to be noticing. I mean, Bobson Dugnutt is the best name ever, but every name in that list is good.

Also, I'm picturing MIKE TRUK as a retarded man that can only say those two words.

Also, mods, please rename me to any of the names on that list.

salty fries make me cry has a new favorite as of 07:31 on Mar 14, 2017

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

MIKE TRUK

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
I'd love the name Willie Dustice, if you're on a name-changing spree, Mods.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

VoteTedJameson posted:

Nameoftheyear.com is revving up for the 2017 season. They announced their #1 seeds today. I don't know how anyone is going to top Kobe Buffalomeat.

Man, I think Quindarious Monday could run away with the whole thing this year.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Sleve McDichael is great

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Should have formed a tag-team with the guy who wrestled as The Big Bossman, Ray Traylor.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I just saw the Blackshere family on family feud. It was five white people standing in front of a giant sign saying BLACKSHERE.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

rodbeard posted:

I just saw the Blackshere family on family feud. It was five white people standing in front of a giant sign saying BLACKSHERE.

FINALLY I don't have to drive across town

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

rodbeard posted:

Too bad the family on the left wasn't NOFEAR

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

rodbeard posted:

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
Back in high school there was a kid with the name Harry (Edit: Or Hairy?) Bear. He was Native American, so I'm sure it was normal enough. Still sounded weird to hear over the intercom occasionally.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Saw a badge on a car for a car salesman named Dick Beard. Why in God's name would you go by Dick with a surname like Beard?

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Bracket's out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

I'm Fiery Cushman