Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

euphronius posted:

drat even my PA Nazis don't say the n word casually

Yeah they just vote racist casually. (gently caress PA nazis)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/837415147710869504

:discourse:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Any important sporting events happening this weekend? What are the odds Jefferson quietly resigns after the morning shows on Sunday?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Mmmmm almost like there was some substantive difference somewhere

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Tonetta posted:

How hosed is Jeff sessions with this Russia poo poo

feeling pretty Flynn-like right about now, but like somebody said Flynn was hot garbage people were happy to get rid of and Sessions is much more important to trump than flynn was. Things could snowball pretty hard and everyone is allowed to have a raging hard on because Sessions is an utter piece of trash and he's in an ugly mess of his own making

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

the hm face.gif

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

amazing what happens when people know you're guilty as gently caress

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Thiel's company Palantir is helping the government create a gotta catch them all database for illegals:
https://theintercept.com/2017/03/02/palantir-provides-the-engine-for-donald-trumps-deportation-machine/

quote:

IMMIGRATION AND CUSTOMS ENFORCEMENT is deploying a new intelligence system called Investigative Case Management (ICM), created by Palantir Technologies, that will assist in President Donald Trump’s efforts to deport millions of immigrants from the United States.

In 2014, ICE awarded Palantir, the $20 billion data-mining firm founded by billionaire Trump advisor Peter Thiel, a $41 million contract to build and maintain ICM, according to government funding records. The system is scheduled to arrive at “final operating capacity” by September of this year. The documents identify Palantir’s ICM as “mission critical” to ICE, meaning that the agency will not be able to properly function without the program.

ICM funding documents analyzed by The Intercept make clear that the system is far from a passive administrator of ICE’s case flow. ICM allows ICE agents to access a vast “ecosystem” of data to facilitate immigration officials in both discovering targets and then creating and administering cases against them. The system provides its users access to intelligence platforms maintained by the Drug Enforcement Administration, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and an array of other federal and private law enforcement entities. It can provide ICE agents access to information on a subject’s schooling, family relationships, employment information, phone records, immigration history, foreign exchange program status, personal connections, biometric traits, criminal records, and home and work addresses.

No wonder why Thiel sucks off Trump.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Here's a twitter, fight over the scraps.

https://twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/837405299833176066

euphronius posted:

Mmmmm almost like there was some substantive difference somewhere

Is it that Clarke is a Russian stooge?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/837439070674505730

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Origami Dali posted:

Everyone in my family uses the word friend of the family on a regular basis. I've managed to shame my mother out of using it, but I think every adult I regularly interacted with when I was a kid used it so much to the point where I just thought it meant "guy" or something. I said it too sometimes around age 5 or so. This is not uncommon in the poor white south.

I do have some cousins who say "Moolie", but even they won't be dropping the n-bomb outside of sing alongs with rap songs.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Feminasty Slut posted:

Yeah they just vote racist casually. (gently caress PA nazis)

they love them some child rape apologists too

i said, assuming a strong overlap between paternodorks and white supremacists

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Uh oh.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Office Pig posted:

Its more likely he's like Trump. Reeeeaaaal dumb.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Office Pig posted:

I'm not being funny but I've wondered if Russia would hire black guys. They seem like they would be that racist

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Tonetta posted:

beats me but Benghazi Gowdy is confirming that there is criminal activity going on so yeah there's that

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

He means Trump and not Sessions, right?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Tonetta posted:

russia stuff will take time, but sessions is turbo hosed for perjury during his confirmation hearing

on the bright side, sessions being turbo hosed for perjury means he has a very big reason to, in the parlance of the south, squeal like a loving piggie

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Do not preface your posts with "I'm not being funny" btw

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Office Pig posted:

Well he was a nobody midwestern Sheriff who got invited to the same parties at the Kremlin that Stein and Flynn and half of Trump's administration did sooooo

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

lmfao at these people making GBS threads pants about 'the swamp' after seeing Trump's cabinet picks. The swamps coming from inside the white house dudes

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Agrajag posted:

beats me but Benghazi Gowdy is confirming that there is criminal activity going on so yeah there's that

Well yeah, top cop lying under oath is a crime

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Solarin posted:

lmfao at these people making GBS threads pants about 'the swamp' after seeing Trump's cabinet picks. The swamps coming from inside the white house dudes

to drain the swamp, please welcome president shrek

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Utz posted:

all this smiling, a basic primate tell of nervousness

Yeah that's what strikes me most about the recusal conference. That nervous giggly "well gosh!" tone like he's talking about some silly poo poo that happened at the state fair and not being the nth Trump dude to get caught lying about weirdo Russian connetions WHILE BEING THE loving ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE UNITED STATES.

Shook as gently caress.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Sessions is also - sadly - a lawyer who have much higher etichal standards wrt behavior

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3JLKw0q4kY

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Chuuni name

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

i legit saw this logo in the store the other day and it freaked me the gently caress out

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Feminasty Slut posted:

Its more likely he's like Trump. Reeeeaaaal dumb.

Remember the pictures of Clarke in Russian around the same time as Trump and Stein were? Yeah, the Russian connections to the right-wing go far and deep. You tug on one and we're going to find a lot of others. Especially if Russian interests are being invited into Trump Tower to talk to Trump's sons and son-in-law.

Gringostar posted:

russia stuff will take time, but sessions is turbo hosed for perjury during his confirmation hearing

on the bright side, sessions being turbo hosed for perjury means he has a very big reason to, in the parlance of the south, squeal like a loving piggie

Yeah, Sessions is doomed because he perjured himself and he's connected to Russia. At this point it's not a matter of who will be next but which one will be next amidst them all.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

benny johnson is a plagiarist hack fwiw

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Montasque posted:

I do have some cousins who say "Moolie", but even they won't be dropping the n-bomb outside of sing alongs with rap songs.

My cousins used to call the Goober candies "friend of the family toes".

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

euphronius posted:

Sessions is also - sadly - a lawyer who have much higher etichal standards wrt behavior

did anyone on nixons staff get disbarred after everything happened?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Gringostar posted:

did anyone on nixons staff get disbarred after everything happened?

Oh yeah .. the AG did what was his name

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Gringostar posted:

nobody in the trump administration will snitch. even if every single one of them gets provably busted for collusion with foreign nationals, president ryan will pardon each and every one of them day one of this tenure. no danger of jail time = no chance of turning on collaborators

the much more likely way everything comes out is when audio/video from meetings with russians leaks from european spy agencies

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Addamere posted:

best friends when i was a kid were the next door neighbour kids who were only a couple years older than me and also black

it was an odd kind of bonding thing because both them and me lived with our respective grandparents for whatever reason

anyhow when the sister was graduating high school her grandma came over and showed mine her graduation gown picture

just as happy and sincere as she could be my grandma blurts out in the middle of the conversation "oh my goodness she looks so pretty for a friend of the family" and the conversation just keeps on going like its nbd

a great uncle meanwhile taught me that pontiac is an anagram for "poor old friend of the family that isnt a cadillac" and it is apparently very good and funny to say this joke

this all happened about 20ish years ago so but for cancers people with this mindset are probably still alive and kicking and blissfully unaware or uncaring

after all friend of the family is just a corruption of negro which is the spanish word for black and well what else do you call them thats what they are they are black

no racist no racist youre the racist

bless your heart

namaste

when i was working in new orleans i regularly had coworkers droppin n bombs around "just us white folks"

tho it was always p easy to just go "hey c'mon man" and get them to stop, the older guys always busted out the more esoteric ones like "moon cricket" and every single time it catches you off-guard so when you reflexively respond with shock that's when they mock you

there's a lot that i don't miss about louisiana

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe6017JwPw

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Amazing to think they didn't allow this to play again lmao

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

That was his call sign in Iraq

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Yeah that's what strikes me most about the recusal conference. That nervous giggly "well gosh!" tone like he's talking about some silly poo poo that happened at the state fair and not being the nth Trump dude to get caught lying about weirdo Russian connetions WHILE BEING THE loving ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE UNITED STATES.

Shook as gently caress.

I want to think he went for the aw shucks Southern thing so he could attempt to play it off, but then realized even if he resigned he's still going to be investigated and charged. So playing it cool was another bad idea in the last twenty-four hours of this madness.

The Republicans without coordination are nothing, and they backed someone who simply doesn't give a poo poo if they live or die. It's hilariously horrifying in some respects, and I think the GOP are the most scared of all. They were given complete control of the government and have spent the last month or so making GBS threads the bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Yeah, Sessions is doomed because he perjured himself and he's connected to Russia. At this point it's not a matter of who will be next but which one will be next amidst them all.

i touched on it last night, but i wouldn't be surprised if this s way loving bigger than just trumps inner circle

by way bigger i'm saying the entire tea party movement

• Locked thread