Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I thought he turned into a Bernie bro..?

Hillary Clinton committed the cardinal sin of Losing An Election, so he's not singing her virtues all the time anymore, but he certainly isn't a Bernie Bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

loquacius posted:

Hillary Clinton committed the cardinal sin of Losing An Election, so he's not singing her virtues all the time anymore, but he certainly isn't a Bernie Bro

Thanks for the clarification my good friend

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Thoguh posted:

Clearly it was not a good idea because Donald J Trump is president.

Tbh it was still a good idea because any other GOP candidate would have beat Hillary worse than Trump did.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Tbh it was still a good idea because any other GOP candidate would have beat Hillary worse than Trump did.

It doesn't matter, they wouldn't be more President than Trump somehow, but they would be less worryingly insane

so still not a good idea

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Im a bernie bro

lmao that offending MIGF post. I was gonna say it's kinda dumb to just blanket ban someone from the subforum just because he doesn't fall in line but that was the laziest troll attempt I've ever seen, and I've got some lazy trolling before.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
MIGF is the most disgusting of all creatures - a Rahmbro

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
chicagobro

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

MIGF is the most disgusting of all creatures - a Rahmbro

wtf thats gross

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Hey did that Cuomo effort to cap the funds that people on public assistance can win on the lottery ever pick up steam?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

zegermans posted:

Hey did that Cuomo effort to cap the funds that people on public assistance can win on the lottery ever pick up steam?
:laffo:
holy poo poo, is this a thing?

I ask in ityool 2017, where of course it's a thing. Of course it is.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I realize this is slightly off-topic ITT but I would like to preemptively commemorate the demise of one Jeffrey Beauregard Sessions III with this post

raise your blunts

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
Did this one get posted in here:
https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/836271832185593856?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

But no, oh no, this was not in any way a conscious attempt to reject the left lmao

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

loquacius posted:

I realize this is slightly off-topic ITT but I would like to preemptively commemorate the demise of one Jeffrey Beauregard Sessions III with this post

raise your blunts

I doubt anything terrible will actually happen to him but I really hope it does the fuckhead

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

GlyphGryph posted:

But no, oh no, this was not in any way a conscious attempt to reject the left lmao

It did, but it should be posted again, and then again after that, and so on.

loquacius posted:

raise your flaming crosses

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
sessions joins the ranks of lincoln chafee in giving the worst answer ever to a question

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

GlyphGryph posted:

as always liberals using their scissors on the left's paper, confident that they'll be able to do the same thing against fascism's rock later on

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

loquacius posted:

raise your blunts

*In Zegerman voice

"Actually marijuana is a sinful drug that kills brain cells and is highly addictive. You'll never get me to smoke that trash, you leftist addict"

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

The Brown Menace posted:

as always liberals using their scissors on the left's paper, confident that they'll be able to do the same thing against fascism's rock later on

This is a really good analogy

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

*In Zegerman voice

"Actually marijuana is a sinful drug that kills brain cells and is highly addictive. You'll never get me to smoke that trash, you leftist addict"

Weed is cool and good.

Some potheads in my life have been extremely annoying though.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

This is a really good analogy

And you were just mocking me for using a game analogy.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

zegermans posted:

And you were just mocking me for using a game analogy.

You think Paper Rock Scissors is just a GAME?!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
TBS and zegermans need to get a room

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica

zegermans posted:

Weed is cool and good.

Drunks are worse

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

logikv9 posted:

chicagobro

More like a wannabe chicagbro. He doesn't actually live in the city.

zegermans posted:

Weed is cool and good.

Turn on your monitor.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Captain_Maclaine posted:

More like a wannabe chicagbro. He doesn't actually live in the city.

:allbuttons:

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Terror Sweat posted:

where did the term economic anxiety come from? i keep seeing a bunch of people using it sarcastically

it was a term coined by the media to explain why people were saying "trump will fix the bad economy" even though the economy has been improving steadily since 2008

it gets used sarcastically because most of the people feeling "economic anxiety" turned out to be fairly well-off white people making well over the median income, whose perception of the economy jumped significantly as soon as the president was a white businessman instead of a black community organizer

the last article about the strange and unusual world of poor, rural Trump voters I saw featured an electrician who made $110k a year and lived someplace where he could outright buy a home for $50k

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

logikv9 posted:

TBS and zegermans need to get a room

People were saying the exact same stuff about me and Fishmech lmao

I'll admit I'm an extremely attractive guy, but this is too much! 👬

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

zegermans posted:

Weed is cool and good.

Wait you smoke now?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

logikv9 posted:

sessions joins the ranks of lincoln chafee in giving the worst answer ever to a question

is this his no answer while under oath or did he gently caress up even more today

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

You think Paper Rock Scissors is just a GAME?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1XQduS6IfA

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Raskolnikov38 posted:

is this his no answer while under oath or did he gently caress up even more today

he hosed up even more bigly today during his presser and it was so obvious that he literally peaced out with no warning

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Sessions is a poo poo and while I'm sad he'll likely be coming right back to my state, at least we'll continue to act as containment for him.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Oh Snapple! posted:

Sessions is a poo poo and while I'm sad he'll likely be coming right back to my state, at least we'll continue to act as containment for him.

your sacrifice is appreciated by the nation

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

logikv9 posted:

he hosed up even more bigly today during his presser and it was so obvious that he literally peaced out with no warning
Got some articles on that?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Oh Snapple! posted:

antifa does lay out a very good meathod to deal with him in the future

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Wait you smoke now?

Nope. I smoked once, wasn't really for me. I don't begrudge people smoking weed. My fraternity in college had the weed clique and the booze clique, and I was more of a boozer person. The weed people were just all complete empty shells that couldn't seem to talk about anything other than how much they loved to smoke, it kinda turned me off to it. I suppose in retrospect I talked about how much I drank way to much, too. Probably came off the same way to them.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

zegermans posted:

Nope. I smoked once, wasn't really for me. I don't begrudge people smoking weed. My fraternity in college had the weed clique and the booze clique, and I was more of a boozer person. The weed people were just all complete empty shells that couldn't seem to talk about anything other than how much they loved to smoke, it kinda turned me off to it. I suppose in retrospect I talked about how much I drank way to much, too. Probably came off the same way to them.

But do you vape?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

ThndrShk2k posted:

But do you vape?

In my experience vapers care more about how obnoxiously large the cloud they can release in a large crowd is than how anything they actually vape tastes like or affects them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
You need some :lsd: and a Yes album.

• Locked thread