Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
irs is prety hosed. at my job we have to help our older clients do manatory distributions from their iras each year. this iss when you are 70+ you have to take smoe money out each year becuase the irs wnats to tax thatmoney you made 40 yares ago

someitems a clint doesnt do it and then they freak out and to dat enobdy in my entire business ahs ever heard of the irs coming after someone for it. i know one dude whose mom straight up doesnt take the money out. thsi is a huge source fo funds the irs could go after but i guess they dont have the manpower or the willt o go after old peope even if hteyre rich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

in general i buy the explanation that the ny branch rabidly hates hillary and wants to bring her down and was going to leak everything if he didn't tell congress.

see i buy the explanation too but on the other hand there's a huge difference between the ny post dropping an EXCLUSIVE! ANONYMOUS SOURCES IN THE FBI ARE INVESTIGATING CLINTON! and the head of the loving agency giving a press conference about it

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Boner Zone posted:

I don't even know what all trump did today but I'm definitely currently drunk because of it

:same:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Fojar38 posted:

tom clancy died and his ghost is now haunting the white house

Executive Orders at least had the excuse of "someone flew a plane into Capitol Hill" as an excuse for why the government was so understaffed that President Jack Ryan had to govern by EO.

The American government as of 2017 is as empty as Venezuela's cupboards because the Trump team is so poo poo they can't hire anyone.

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Today has been pretty good and politics make me not want to die quite as much

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

HookedOnChthonics posted:

cant cook with it tho

drink sake instead~~

mmmmmmmm vodka pasta

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Fojar38 posted:

we are 40 days in

this poo poo is going to keep snowballing all the way to midterms

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Venuz Patrol posted:

see i buy the explanation too but on the other hand there's a huge difference between the ny post dropping an EXCLUSIVE! ANONYMOUS SOURCES IN THE FBI ARE INVESTIGATING CLINTON! and the head of the loving agency giving a press conference about it

comey did the press conference after it came out and he mostly just said "we found nothing, there is nothing, false alarm" like a day later

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Gringostar posted:

didn't even think about the files being only physical copies, but on that note haven't republicans stonewalled funding for the irs to upgrade it's data storage to digital because the irs is evil?

or is my nyquil fueled mania causing me to hallucinate again?

They've stonewalled funding in general because of the IRS rightly investigating bullshit 501(c)3s.

The IRS is also using this as the reason why there aren't any forms in libraries and post offices, because they want everyone going digital.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
hashtag

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

That DICK! posted:

i'm drinkin gin cause i accidentally bought a big fuckin thing of it instead of vodka and i wanted to dip a q-tip in it today to clean my bowl and now there's a freaking q-tip in there

is this like mescal where you eat the q-tip afterwards

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

if you want a gin-soaked tiny tip to suck on, pm me :grin:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
did something happen

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Kurtofan posted:

did something happen

No. Nothing happened and nothing matters

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Big Fat Iguana posted:

No. Nothing happened and nothing matters

incorrect, something happened and nothing matters

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Kurtofan posted:

did something happen

i dont recall

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Kurtofan posted:

did something happen

sessions came up with some excuses for his perjury and another media outlet debunked it in a few hours

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Turdfuzz posted:

my names jeff sessions and im here to say
no

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Kurtofan posted:

did something happen

there was a really great play at fords theater

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

i have no recollection of being in that room, talking to those people, about the campaign

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Apparently Jughead gets laid in the Archie show which is badly uncanon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAn3JdtSrnY

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Kurtofan posted:

did something happen

Immediately after anointing Trump as presidential, the media released a barrage of compromising evidence on Jefferson Sessions who proceeded to give a press conference where he confirmed that he committed perjury before turning on his heel and fleeing the stage

Multiple Republicans are calling for him to recuse himself from investigations into Trump's connections to Russia. Democrats are calling for Sessions to outright resign.

Trump's Russian-woven sweater is unraveling bigly.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

ew

i bet it slides real nice because it's all greased up from the taco bowl shitz

ew

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
that baseball man caught the bat it was good

nopants
May 29, 2004
In my head cannon jughead gets mad pussy

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

i have no recollection of being in that room, talking to those people, about the campaign

The big wet rear end meme

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

i thought jughead was a volcel?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

nopants posted:

In my head cannon jughead gets mad pussy

gently caress you jughead is canonically asexual

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

a real chump posted:

that baseball man caught the bat it was good

a real trump

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

when yo attorney general sucked putins dick but u got a well-deserved 3-day weekend in palm beach

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

bump_fn posted:

gently caress you jughead is canonically asexual

i love this forum, this thread, and all of you

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

SKULL.GIF posted:

Jefferson Sessions who proceeded to give a press conference where he confirmed that he committed perjury before turning on his heel and fleeing the stage

this is really something to see, it's as close to a literal 360 & moonwalk as we're ever likely to see until 2018, which is predicted by top warlocks to be three times as crazy as 2017

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

skaboomizzy posted:

i love this forum, this thread, and all of you

:same:

when the nukes fall, it will have been an honor and privilage shitposting with all of you

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

quadrophrenic posted:

ew

i bet it slides real nice because it's all greased up from the taco bowl shitz

ew

i wouldn't know, i've gone nowhere near it, my standards are low, but not that low

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Jughead absolutely fucks. Ladies and dudes.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
how does everyone suddenly have an opinion on a comic nobody under the age of 50 ever read

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Duscat posted:

how does everyone suddenly have an opinion on a comic nobody under the age of 50 ever read

I read a couple of them Archies and I'm 35.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

what the gently caress is up with all these pretend hoseshit jughead fanfic retcons!!!!

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Anime fascism has gone too far

Plz dont doxx baloogan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

That DICK! posted:

when yo attorney general sucked putins dick but u got a well-deserved 3-day weekend in palm beach

why not? when you have putin's taste in your mouth too

• Locked thread