Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

FuturePastNow posted:

I checked Mike's twitter and the last update was from 2011, Mike died 6 years ago and it's been an imposter ever since

that explains the purple hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

priznat posted:

How did she look tho

shes thin now with giganto tittays they posted a link a few pages back\

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

bring back old gbs posted:

shes thin now with giganto tittays they posted a link a few pages back\

*Furiously scanning pages for blue link text* loving HOW MANY PAGES JUST ASKING FOR LAFFS HAHA FOR A FRIEND HAHAHA *dies of Eloise Cole disease*

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I am old school and use alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.jessi.from.red.letter.media.dot.com on the usenet for my nudie needs

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

FrensaGeran posted:

He's busy making a Plinkett review for the Peter Jackson King Kong in time for the new iteration

:tinfoil:

You'd think they'd wait longer before making a new one after that boring pile of crap.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
Yeah, I gotta admit that I zoned out a few times during that last one. Too much listing stuff in a monotone - which has been used to great effect in the past but went on too long in this one. He was listing a bunch of things that happened in the original trilogy (I think he was trying to refute something about ring theory?) and it was like holy poo poo, dude, we get it. It's probably gonna be the only one I watch just once.

I don't think it was a "pile of crap" though. There was still some entertainment there.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Mike's left RLM and gone on to work at Collider.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
I heard Mike was the new head of PR at Geek Crate

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Mike needs to acknowledge that they broke up before pictures of Jessi with that blonde douche surface and poo poo will be (even more) embarrassing.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

priznat posted:

I am old school and use alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.jessi.from.red.letter.media.dot.com on the usenet for my nudie needs

Me too except it's alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.jessi.from.red.letter.bible.dot.com

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I looked up Jessi's facebook page and she has a picture of her and Mike on some farm and Mike is sniffing a horse's rear end

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Finally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwjvBCP-UcU

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
please do not joke about the health of mr stokeasser

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

I just talked to Mike on ICQ and he said everything's fine. Hes been with Jesse helping her recover from her massive boob implant procedure.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

nawcom posted:

I looked up Jessi's facebook page and she has a picture of her and Mike on some farm and Mike is sniffing a horse's rear end

It's nice that they took Josh with them.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
The first troll was pretty good, but the last page and a half is lazy and bad copycats.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

counterfeitsaint posted:

The first troll was pretty good, but the last page and a half is lazy and bad copycats.

Ehhh, welcome to GBS?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Nutsngum posted:

Ehhh, welcome to GBS?

I feel like your av is new and I like it. They shouldn't have laughed at his mule.

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Mike hasn't been seen in public since the election.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

ah, I see ol' Third Reich Mike is at it again

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Mike "Zyklon B" Stoklasa.

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

RIP Mike, punched in the face by antifa

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Is it at all possible Mike is immortal? Possibly a vampire of some sort?

Can vampires get drunk?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Mike found.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Zzulu posted:

Is it at all possible Mike is immortal? Possibly a vampire of some sort?

Can vampires get drunk?

Yes, if they feed on someone who is drunk.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Mike is on a nice farm upstate with lots of other drunks whose flesh changed colors. With lots of room to play.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
New hitb up

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Trunko posted:

New hitb up

You're mean

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Sorry I meant new to me

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Mike sent me a letter in the mail, he was begging for someone to drive up and save him but gently caress I don't have any stamps

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
For Lent Mike gave up RLM. He'll be back in 38 days.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Mike gave up drinking for lent and is dead from the withdrawal seizures

Jessi gave up Mike for lent

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Rich Evans gave up for Lent.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Didn't realize Lent started 45 years ago.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

We recently had a guest in town (not Max Landis) and shot a few videos, including a new Best of the Worst. We also have another guest coming into town very soon (also not Max Landis) and will be shooting a few more videos with them. Plus Logan opens this weekend which means it's back to work at the VCR repair shop. Not to mention we shot a re:View recently for a kind-of beloved but also kind-of forgotten about 90s action movie. Lots of excitement! There will be LOTS of editing going on in March!

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Whorelord posted:

We recently had a guest in town (not Max Landis) and shot a few videos, including a new Best of the Worst. We also have another guest coming into town very soon (also not Max Landis) and will be shooting a few more videos with them. Plus Logan opens this weekend which means it's back to work at the VCR repair shop. Not to mention we shot a re:View recently for a kind-of beloved but also kind-of forgotten about 90s action movie. Lots of excitement! There will be LOTS of editing going on in March!

thanks mike

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Whorelord posted:

Hmmm, I guess working with Rich and Josh does qualify as lording over whores.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canned from the band
Sep 13, 2007

I'm a man of intensity. Of cool, and youth, and passionately
wow those were some pretty revealing tum tum photos in jessi's insta yesterday

• Locked thread