Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

loquacius posted:

have we lost track of the issue that there is in fact more than one person in our country capable of doing threatening things toward Jews

This one crazy dude is not the sole cause of all American anti-semitism.

This guy wasn't also, say for example, going to Jewish cemeteries, knocking over tombstones, and spraypainting swastikas while yelling "IT'S ME, #WHITEGIRL FRANCESCA"

lol if you think anyone's going to make that distinction

Lastgirl posted:

at some point you'll get dragon shouts that can bring a dragon down from the sky or whatevs so u dont have to go chasing across whiterun

but I was very selective with my dragon shouts, cos rp purposes I was a Breton Vampire who slowed down time with high illusion magic so I could feast on whatever poor soul came across my way :q:
i remember doing something like that in morrowind by turning balmora into my personal poaching ground 👍

e: also, the balls of the edman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
HAHAHA FUUUUUCK

Serf
May 5, 2011

lmao WELP

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

the russian thing will matter now :twisted:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

:ironicat: Donnie, this might not be the best way to handle this

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

lol forever

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Someone gave Donnie his phone back

Serf
May 5, 2011

if this somehow ends up with trump taking down cuck schumer then nothing will be forgiven but holy poo poo will it be great

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

so my brain just broke again in two places.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Lastgirl posted:

I played the game exactly how it was meant to be played okay~ No regrets

Lol rip, I was wondering what happened if you did that. Perfect dive right to the end :discourse:

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
well he hit a democrat with it

that's more credit than i would have given him on the matter a week ago!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol thanks for the tweet mr. president I was getting cranky.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
he's so good at tweets!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
The projection continues, Wu tang, Wu Tang

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I lust for tweet death

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Coolguye posted:

well he hit a democrat with it

that's more credit than i would have given him on the matter a week ago!

Lindsey Graham is probably next

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

No loving way lmao

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Fallen Hamprince posted:

a big chunk of the left spent years in the expectation of complaining about the dems being corporate shills for four to eight more years and then trump rolled in on the fascism train and they haven't adapted yet, half the takes are still 'look we know trump is basically Mussolini but DEMS R STILL BAD GUUS' and they're kinda right but we have bigger problems rn

Yea we've got bigger problems, but if you don't throw these people some meat 2 things are gonna happen:
1) they won't show up to vote in 2020 for Corey Booker and his running mate sentient bag of PAC money
2) they'll vote for the "seize the means of production" candidate in the primary.

...actually on 2nd thought....

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

/breaking news trump tweet

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
did that fat bitch finally make a twe-

AW YEA THAT'S WHAT I NEEDED

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

:master:

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Dems loving suck but I also haven't seen anyone who is really going to go after the working class on the left. Chapo sure as gently caress isn't cause it is a comedy show for nerds. Jacobin isn't cause it is for upper class leftie pendants. The GOP is looking to just continue taking up working/middle class votes because they inherently know their base aren't knowledgeable about politics and don't care to. They want things explained simply, even if it isn't. They don't care if they are hypocrites. The left really, desperately need to follow Bernie's simple messaging or they are going to continue to get trounced. A five hour DSA meeting isn't going to bring anyone to your side. These people aren't hard to reach, but you absolutely need to dumb it down for them. None of them are going to loving care what neoliberalism is, what fascism is, what the difference is between liberals and the left, they just want simple solutions to complex problems. So loving give it to them.

You gotta remember these are people who bought that corporations actually have it in their best interest to pay them more money, but unions and government are getting in the way. Work with that.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

please don't tweet pictures of obama and hillary and other democrats with putin, mr. trump

please don't tweet us into that briar patch

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

I love fridays

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

CortezFantastic posted:

Dems loving suck but I also haven't seen anyone who is really going to go after the working class on the left. Chapo sure as gently caress isn't cause it is a comedy show for nerds. Jacobin isn't cause it is for upper class leftie pendants. The GOP is looking to just continue taking up working/middle class votes because they inherently know their base aren't knowledgeable about politics and don't care to. They want things explained simply, even if it isn't. They don't care if they are hypocrites. The left really, desperately need to follow Bernie's simple messaging or they are going to continue to get trounced. A five hour DSA meeting isn't going to bring anyone to your side. These people aren't hard to reach, but you absolutely need to dumb it down for them. None of them are going to loving care what neoliberalism is, what fascism is, what the difference is between liberals and the left, they just want simple solutions to complex problems. So loving give it to them.

You gotta remember these are people who bought that corporations actually have it in their best interest to pay them more money, but unions and government are getting in the way. Work with that.

I'm ready for eugenics!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

redneck nazgul posted:

please don't tweet pictures of obama and hillary and other democrats with putin, mr. trump

please don't tweet us into that briar patch

that's where we're going.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!

paranoid randroid posted:

i was planning on doing some main storyline quests because the dungeon-delving side missions were getting kind of dull, but then i ended up building a house instead and now im running from hold to hold getting materials together so i can smith a bunch of weapons and armor to decorate it

meanwhile i guess dragons are burning everyones poo poo down, but gently caress that i need to :sparkles: coordinate my interior design :sparkles:

First time I played the game I skipped the major quest with the dragonstone and just went on about my business of leveling up and making a house and such. Apparently dragons never spawn in the game if you skip it, but once they do its quite a surprise to find one for the first time when they are level 20-something. I couldn't kill it and it chased me around the entire map killing me over and over again til I just restarted with a new character.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Admiral Ray posted:

that's where we're going.

chin-chin

smoke em if u got em

drink em if u got em

:cheers:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
"But he did it too! :qq: :qq:" - our actual president

e: I'm guessing this is a photo of Chuck doing something perfectly legal and was not covered up in any way

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017

Serf posted:

we all laughed at the orange clown man running for president, but brexit should've been our first real warning sign that something was wrong

like what was the root cause of all this anyway? i know people joke about ~economic anxiety~ but like people weren't this insane 5 years ago. And it isn't just reactionary backlash to a black president because it's happening across the entire west

i know people mock ~economic anxiety~ but there has to be some economic element to it, right?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I don't understand how the president of the united states just accused the senate minority leader of treason

like im kinda not getting what is going on atm. I have things to do but I'm just gobsmacked atm.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/EliStokols/status/837723145872236545

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

so my brain just broke again in two places.

Baloogan posted:

I don't understand how the president of the united states just accused the senate minority leader of treason

like im kinda not getting what is going on atm. I have things to do but I'm just gobsmacked atm.

tfw your brain breaks so hard you briefly become sane again

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/chrisgeidner/status/837724550141988864

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

RUM HAM posted:

They're now reporting Obama's new DC house is the nerve center for the Trump resistance to "oust him through resignation or impeachment" lmaooo.

"Gentlemen, ahem...let me be clear...ahem..ahhhh I have gathered you here today ahhhhh for a singular purpose. To save the republ-"

"Uh sir, he just called the CIA a bunch of faggots and pulled a De-Ba'athification on the state department"

"oh...uh. Well poo poo wanna go to the arcade? I know one that has Marvel vs. Capcom 2"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Baloogan posted:

i don't know if he knows that's what he said.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/837725119652982784

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

this is all just so great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

and i must meme posted:

like what was the root cause of all this anyway? i know people joke about ~economic anxiety~ but like people weren't this insane 5 years ago. And it isn't just reactionary backlash to a black president because it's happening across the entire west

i know people mock ~economic anxiety~ but there has to be some economic element to it, right?

late stage capitalism + humans are real stupid

• Locked thread