Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
I don't think my taint has ever winced

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

loquacius posted:

Speaking as a MA native:

you don't go to Dunks if you want quality food. That is not what Dunks is for. You go to Dunks if it's 6:30 AM (or if it's 10:15 and you're hung over) and you need to cram some food and caffeine in your gullet to be human, and they will have your calories for you in whatever form you need them.

They have more kinds of food than KK, and Dunks' donuts are actually better, with the arguable exception of Plain Glazed. There's really no contest between the two of them.

Dunks donuts are not better, OPEN YOUR EYES.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/kasparov63/status/837740282221314048

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Montasque posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM0XhcKi6kk

This is President now.

E: Trump talking about anal.

nice

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

Chokes McGee posted:

there is no world where going to Krispy Kreme is excused when there's a Dunkin Donuts

:chloe: do you people live in an area that doesn't have local donut shops? Fuuuuuuck ordering anything from KK or Dunkin.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

:chloe: do you people live in an area that doesn't have local donut shops? Fuuuuuuck ordering anything from KK or Dunkin.

You mean like 98% of America

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

change my name posted:

it's literally the same. When I was in toronto I got hyped and then dissapointed pretty quick

Yeah they've very much alike.

I think Tim's has better sandwiches maybe, and they have a few items DD doesn't have, but it's not that different at all.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

Venom Snake posted:

Lemme just throw this out there that perhaps the reason why disadvantaged people believed the Dumbshit Golden Toilet Salesman is because he was the only one saying that things were bad and offering solutions while the Clinton and Obama people were talking about how good everything is.

Ya I heard this from a few dumbshits who talked about how terrible things were after Obama destroyed the country. One very specifically has a much better life now than he did 8 years ago (moved out of his mom's place, has health insurance and a steady job, a girlfriend, he's close to 50 y/o). He did have a super valid complaint though, he was upset he had to work to feed himself and his neighbors are supposedly on welfare, never work, and eat steak every day of the week. THANKS OBAMA

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

change my name posted:

there are so many better doughnut places in nyc. shaking my head right now

Putin likes services that start with K

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Elephanthead posted:

Say no to previously frozen doughnuts.

DD donuts are previously frozen? Good lord.

E: Oh jeez we're moving really fast this morning so OK I bet this brought up on page 991

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

All Dunkin donuts donuts taste stale even when they just finished cooking them

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

the best donut I ever had was some place in Alberta in Portland OR that wasn't any of the half dozen tourist traps but I got there right as they were pulling some fresh old fashioned donuts out of the kitchen. they were so hot I couldn't eat em for half an hour but when I did they literally melted in my mouth and I peed just a lil

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
God damnit now I want a blueberry bagel & coffee from Tim Hortons but I'm across the country :(

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Drunkboxer posted:

Dunks donuts are not better, OPEN YOUR EYES.

in the context of the rest of that post it should be fairly clear that I do not think "better than Krispy Kreme" is a high bar to clear

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

:agreed: but donuts aren't the whole point, if you get a donut every day you will die

Boston's best hipster donut joint just opened up a second location near where I live, and now I have to exert considerable willpower every weekend morning to avoid an early and painful death from heart disease and diabetes

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
i never had DD because they weren't in california when i still lived there

apparently they just started opening up some branches in orange county? missed out on that

but i don't mind because now i got MISTA DONUT and that's ok because mister donut is hella fuckin fly

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i remeber when dad dragged us allinto the living troom to watch the final commercial where the dunkindonuts guy lrode off into the sunet on a waverunner or some shti and it was the first itme i saw him cry and also the moment i lost all respect for him

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

Elephanthead posted:

Say no to previously frozen doughnuts.

Oh so that's why they taste like cardboard

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

:perfect:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

lol

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I even went to a Dunkin donuts in Germany because I figured a culture with actual fresh bakeries on every corner might pressure them into making decent donuts but they were still stale garbage. they're loving bad

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!
this donut chat sucks and is foreign and unrelatable to me, maybe bring back anime chat??? (or is that nite crew)

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Scent of Worf posted:

All Dunkin donuts donuts taste stale even when they just finished cooking them

they're not stale they're boston strong you son of a bitch

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

quadrophrenic posted:

i never had DD because they weren't in california when i still lived there

apparently they just started opening up some branches in orange county? missed out on that

but i don't mind because now i got MISTA DONUT and that's ok because mister donut is hella fuckin fly

I am now hungry. For donuts.

What are the lumpy ones?

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
we don't have any fancy donut shops here, just mom and pop type ones. There is one up north that sells donuts and gyros that I really like though.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!

prefect posted:

What are the lumpy ones?
crullers. they're donuts but foreign

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
The only place I'll get donuts are strip mall shops called DONUTS and staffed by Vietnamese people.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

prefect posted:

What are the lumpy ones?

Crawlers I think

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

would luv 2 be gay & get so much action

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
we've got a couple of great local donut places in Lex (Spaldings, North Lime) so I don't have to eat Dunkin' Donuts or Krispy Kreme

but man, those hostess dunkin' sticks are pretty rad for 79 cents or whatever

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

MaxxBot posted:

This guy is so annoying but I just can't stop watching because it's hilarious and borders on self-parody.

https://twitter.com/ericgarland/status/837733993990746113

haha okay cool glad to see he can take a self-referential joke and take a piss a little bit, maybe he realises he was really crazy sounding bef....

nope nope, he's literally tweeting non-stop in a crazy loving chain. goddamn.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

tenderjerk posted:

this donut chat sucks and is foreign and unrelatable to me, maybe bring back anime chat??? (or is that nite crew)

:flipoff: :flipoff:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
lol if you don't get kolaches in the morning, btw

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress Dunkin Donuts

Krispy Kreme is where it's at

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot
Kells demands Starbucks so we usually go there...

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

thinking_butt.emoji

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

p far right dude on my facebook liked this
i think he took it literally

• Locked thread