Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Oscar Wild posted:

I got nioh and nier coming next week. Horizon looked a little too much like farcry so I thought I would wait.

Horizon is more CD Projekt than Ubisoft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
BotW will be perfect in 10 years when they release the 20k edition for the Nintend-OrB, which will lag behind the new 80k capable consoles.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
im going to play horizon AND the new zelda. im a crazy man someone stop mee :wth:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Professor SJW posted:

im going to play horizon AND the new zelda. im a crazy man someone stop mee :wth:

You should play all the good games.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

no really someone stop me. with bullets

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
so upset with my dead gay videogame company that i just bought the wiiu zelda and can confirm it tastes GOOD

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

You should play all the good games.

:yeah: :agreed:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
WHERE IS THE INSTRUCTION BOOK

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

Good to hear. I heard the switch is more steaming pile of dog poo poo rather than horse manure.

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016
Aaaaaaand of course people are bitching about graffix. You've got what is basically a portable Xbox One and you're whining because it's not a portable PS4 Pro. /gamers.png

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Lurker Ant posted:

Aaaaaaand of course people are bitching about graffix. You've got what is basically a portable Xbox One and you're whining because it's not a portable PS4 Pro. /gamers.png

Lol, no

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Professor SJW posted:

lol you sound like every pc gamer whining about graphics on steam reviews

as a mature adult, i believe that the "video" part of "video games" is just superfluous garbage. i can appreciate a series of incoherent images flashing randomly on my screen like a true connoisseur of arts

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

r u ready to WALK posted:

It's pretty inconsistent :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpqaTdflkNU&t=450s

I'll be really angry if it runs smoother on the old wii u

well that sucks

still obsession with graphics is the most annoying thing about "gamers" other than the way they stalk and kill women

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

lol, just lol at the rigtards itt. keep crying about how many megafloops are in the gigablips, i'll be enjoying my $300 Ouya with literally one game on it.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Lurker Ant posted:

lol, you think PS4 is an ethalon of graphics

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

My $2500 toy has slightly better graphics than your $300-400 toy :smuggo:

Holy gently caress, PC gamers suck rear end.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Maya Fey posted:

lol, just lol at the rigtards itt. keep crying about how many megafloops are in the gigablips, i'll be enjoying my $300 Ouya with literally one game on it.

how much gamer fuel is in your fridge right now

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

bitmap posted:

then again I guess it's pretty tiny. I digress.

That is what she said.

About your penis.

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016

steinrokkan posted:

lol, you think PS4 is an ethalon of graphics

Pretty sure "ethalon" isn't a word (and my browser is putting a red line under it as well), but according to Bing "etalon" means "a device consisting of two reflecting glass plates, employed for measuring small differences in the wavelength of light using the interference it produces." So I suppose a PS4 + TV setup could be considered an etalon device.

See, I too can make ridiculous extrapolations to avoid addressing the point of my opponent's argument.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

My $2500 toy has slightly better graphics than your $300-400 toy :smuggo:

Holy gently caress, PC gamers suck rear end.

making fun of things is fun so at first i was on the goon side but they are reaching so much itt (where's the MANUAL??) that it is cringey

so now i am team nintendo

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the new zelda game looks like quest 64

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

its ok to buy a turd off the sidewalk for $300 because there are other things that are more expensive.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

steinrokkan posted:

as a mature adult, i believe that the "video" part of "video games" is just superfluous garbage. i can appreciate a series of incoherent images flashing randomly on my screen like a true connoisseur of arts

the frame rate is not that bad you big baby

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Lurker Ant posted:

Pretty sure "ethalon" isn't a word (and my browser is putting a red line under it as well), but according to Bing "etalon" means "a device consisting of two reflecting glass plates, employed for measuring small differences in the wavelength of light using the interference it produces." So I suppose a PS4 + TV setup could be considered an etalon device.

See, I too can make ridiculous extrapolations to avoid addressing the point of my opponent's argument.

Echelon

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Lurker Ant posted:

French étalon standard of weights and measures, from Middle French estalon, estelon, probably of Germanic origin; akin to Frisian stal shape, form

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Maya Fey posted:

its ok to buy a turd off the sidewalk for $300 because there are other things that are more expensive.

what is the frame rate like

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

This system can generate up to 30 farts per second

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
its pretty bad that every stream I have seen so far has had consistent frame drops, I don't tihnk the game looks bad at all though it looks quite pretty.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
An A press is an A press, you can't say it's only half.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

its called breath of the wild............ because it stinks!!

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I play with myself, for free

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

*goon watches parents' old wedding video

this frame rate is FUCKIn GARBAGE

*slams vhs in the trash

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

*buys VHS player for $300 in 2017*

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

*goon skypes with wife

hey retard these graphics make you look like a GIANT PIECE OF poo poo

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

It's got extremely fail combat, so this is accurate.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

I play with myself, for free

whats the jack rate like

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Professor SJW posted:

Going from an interactive open world with killer physics to a Ubisoft open world is going to suck my man.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

check this out: it's called the nintendo switch because when you see it you "switch" to superior yet identically priced hardware

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

Maya Fey posted:

*buys VHS player for $300 in 2017*

Kodak is launching a new Super 8 camera (it was at CES 2016 and 2017) and it won't be a mere $300.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I hope you guys can find something that makes you happy beyond being mad at hardware and videogames someday. Call your parents. They miss you.

• Locked thread