Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Called a bunch of stores, Meijer of all places had several times more than any other store. 2 hour wait with some friendly dudes talkin classic 'tendo. Now I just have to wait for Zelda to come in from Amazon tomorrow :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Nintendo. Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo! Niiiiiintendo! 'tendo! 'tendo, 'tendo - Nintendo! Nintendo? Ni-Ni-Nintendooo!!!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ninty.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Lol just showed up to target and got myself a ticket. Switch, baby

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

I'm a switch boy now. I got the neon one and zelda and shovel knight. honestly a little bummed that US e-shop didn't get the neo geo games bc I think waku waku 7 and king of fighters will be fun with the joy cons but zelda is insanely good and its already the best one in years just as a result of not having any tutorial or like 2-hour opening sequence.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

im gonna mash my vile dick between two joycons and then cum

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

im gonna mash my vile dick between two joycons and then cum

HD rumble

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Bolverkur posted:

Nintendo. Nintendo, Nintendo, Nintendo! Niiiiiintendo! 'tendo! 'tendo, 'tendo - Nintendo! Nintendo? Ni-Ni-Nintendooo!!!

http://fishmech.net/fyadhaus/grandmas/pie/factory/048.htm

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Target near me has 30 switches in stock :staredog:

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Standing outside target in line in the blistering cold since 4 am and 45 min to go. I'm frozed

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

best buy a few blocks away has it in stock... but will they last until my lunch break...

should have called in sick

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

IdealFlaws posted:

Standing outside target in line in the blistering cold since 4 am and 45 min to go. I'm frozed

Yep, that was me last night, for a solid five hours. Stand strong friend, it will be worth it. Zelda is amazing.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

got the 8th of 10 switches at Toys R Us. :slick:

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
Merry Switch Day

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
my amazon order got delayed by a day, so im just going to fondle and gaze at this pro controller for a while

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
One of my local targets had a stack of like 60 of them. The other had none.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The quarantined Xbox One mock thread has a new funny thing to laugh at - the amount of Nintendo Switches in stock at various stores

eric posted:

This can't be right.

Bass Bottles posted:

Those stock things never update in real time, it's always like once every 24 hours

Auron posted:

Yes they are. I bought a PS4 Pro and watched the stock drop 2 minutes later. I've been watching the stock levels slowly drop on the Switch.

Finster Dexter posted:

One of my local wal-marts increased stock by one since earlier this morning. Buyers' remorse set in quickly for that guy, I guess.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

so are they mocking it for having too many or too few?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

The quarantined Xbox One mock thread has a new funny thing to laugh at - the amount of Nintendo Switches in stock at various stores

Nothing gets pst these guys.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

net cafe scandal posted:

lol @ constantly refreshing the page enough that you actually notice a single number increase by one digit and then immediately rushing to post about it.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bill Barber posted:

lol @ constantly refreshing the page enough that you actually notice a single number increase by one digit and then immediately rushing to post about it.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bill Barber posted:

lol

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Bill Barber posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bill Barber posted:

Lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The last straw

Pathos posted:

Welp I was going to buy BotW on the Nintendo e-Shop and I just discovered they don't take Amex. Great job Nintendo. Just loving disappointing at every goddamn turn

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
that thread and those "people" should have been permabanned from this site a long time ago. gently caress them.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
...I've got a ...longsolution in mind

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

The last straw

The Nintendo Switch has the wrong kind of credit card protocols.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
lets murder everyone in the hater hugbox

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

...I've got a ...longsolution in mind

lol

The Nintendo Switch Thread has the long kind of cat

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

The last straw

I simply cannot BELIEVE they don't take Barclay Card. I shall have my manservant Winston send a letter of complaint post-haste.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Gigante posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

The Switch is pretty much Donald Trump.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Black Baby Goku posted:

that thread and those "people" should have been permabanned from this site a long time ago. gently caress them.

Yes.

elf help book posted:

lets murder everyone in the hater hugbox

YES.

No.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

I'm a switch boy now. I got the neon one and zelda and shovel knight. honestly a little bummed that US e-shop didn't get the neo geo games bc I think waku waku 7 and king of fighters will be fun with the joy cons but zelda is insanely good and its already the best one in years just as a result of not having any tutorial or like 2-hour opening sequence.

i appreciate that you still have the av i got you. my good friend. my old friend

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

hey how do i turn the wii u pad off in zelda like tropical freeze. cheers

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I can't find a single switch for sale in NYC so gently caress those guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal posted:

Bill Barber posted:

Mental chillness