Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

cash crab posted:

Not sure if this is AUG or if it owns but w/e

At least she's a real person and not a realdoll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Prove it

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Reverse butterfly sitting next to her mom.

Any day now.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Sloober posted:

Prove it

She could also be the husbando of the lady in the bed, there's lots of possibilities with cons.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Too bad she's gonna get a sour stomach from drinking those Angry Orchard ciders.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

This really doesn't look so bad. The socks and shoes are weird, but she looks pretty cute otherwise.

I feel like some goons in this thread just want all fat people to wear trash bags and live underground so we never have to look at them

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Low Desert Punk posted:

This really doesn't look so bad. The socks and shoes are weird, but she looks pretty cute otherwise.

I feel like some goons in this thread just want all fat people to wear trash bags and live underground so we never have to look at them

Please highlight where her knees are?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Low Desert Punk posted:

Pear-Chan is so unfortunate because she's obviously very pretty but went deep into the feeder and "healthy at any size" communities.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

So why are there no old fat acceptancepride fat people?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
the worst fatshion stuff on Tumblr is still leagues better than stretch-fit mom jeans and Tweety Bird shirts

also male fatshion is a thing, but nobody ever posts that :ssh:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Low Desert Punk posted:

the worst fatshion stuff on Tumblr is still leagues better than stretch-fit mom jeans and Tweety Bird shirts

I don't want to Dox myself.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Psychobabble! posted:

I say owns. I'm guessing it's a con pic and she's cosplaying/in typical Lolita attire and as far as con pics go, that's pretty tame.

She's specifically cosplaying as Kotori from Love Live! School Idol Festival.

Low Desert Punk posted:

she too fat to wear ballet flats.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

TRAP SPRUNG

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Slime posted:

TRAP SPRUNG

Dude has an anime avatar. This doesn't seem very sporting.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Guy Goodbody posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1p5eNOsl7I

CowboyKid
May 29, 2008

Low Desert Punk posted:

Post it then Fatso.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Panfilo posted:

She could also be the husbando of the lady in the bed, there's lots of possibilities with cons.

I'm not gonna let this go, ya'll gotta prove it so i know how i'm supposed to react to this image. I dont know what to think, its so confusing

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Sloober posted:

I'm not gonna let this go, ya'll gotta prove it so i know how i'm supposed to react to this image. I dont know what to think, its so confusing

Only the most expensive models of Real Dolls can drink beer from bottles and passively enjoy television; no one renting a motel could afford such a model

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

cash crab posted:

Only the most expensive models of Real Dolls can drink beer from bottles and passively enjoy television; no one renting a motel could afford such a model

Are you saying that person is too poor to afford that or is that proof that that is a real doll. Maybe they're so poor from buying such an expensive one that they have to get a lovely hotel. You're not helping me here, im about to cry from this

Sloober has a new favorite as of 21:07 on Mar 3, 2017

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Jerry Cotton posted:

Have you never seen a federal legislature of any country?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

holy poo poo

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

AlbieQuirky posted:

Have you never seen a federal legislature of any country?

Oh they may be fat but they're not usually fat pride fat.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Sloober posted:

The people who dress up as those photorealistic anime characters are often men wearing bodysuits and I'm at a point where if I see a photorealistic anime character I just assume it's a guy. Nothing against that, mind you.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Aw man, I used to have that witch mask! Or my brother did, I don't remember. It was the 80s; we were all bonkers on cocaine and electro music.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

gently caress.

:smith:

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Shouldn't the person be arrested for something like that?

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Jerry Cotton posted:

Have you never met one of those saucy grandmas who don't give a single gently caress about weight and dress like Christmas trees?

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I can't decide if she had that coat custom-made so she could "be" a gothloli, or if she paid an insane amount of money to buy an actual plus-size gothloli coat from a Japanese retailer. Either way, no.

A lot of clothing companies that can be lumped under the term "alternative" have started carrying larger sizes over the past few years. And newer ones just automatically go up to at least US 2X out of the gate. Most of them go up to a US 4X (I think that's a 24).

So it might just be a cheaply made coat from one of those brands. I don't know for sure, I don't go for pink coats and I'm not a 4x. I'm basing this off of the fact that a brand I often see when browsing around makes a lot of similar coats:

Also, for whoever asked, gothic lolita is basically "little-girl goth." Which means sometimes there's a lot of pink. In pink or black, the outfits usually look like a pinafore ate a wedding cake, and it's more noticeable with pink/white.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

This is pure, wholesome content

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Have you never met one of those saucy grandmas who don't give a single gently caress about weight and dress like Christmas trees?

Not really no.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

cash crab posted:

This is pure, wholesome content

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Haha owns

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

this put me in a great mood, godspeed

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

I don't understand why that exists, but I'm kind of glad it does.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

That poor loving cat. That's ruined my whole day now. gently caress that person

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I scrolled down and was wondering why she was in the AUG thread. Then I saw the colossal sausage-like thighs, and understood.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Looks like a good cosplay to me :shrug:

Also yeah I am really sad about that cat picture

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

purple death ray posted:

That poor loving cat. That's ruined my whole day now. gently caress that person

People dock dog tails and clip their ears all the time but THIS sent you over the edge?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Panfilo posted:

People dock dog tails and clip their ears all the time but THIS sent you over the edge?

Normal, law-abiding people in first-world countries do not, in fact, do that at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Are you new to the internet? (I am joking and know you are not.)

Seriously, though, if you follow fashion blogs, you come across the term "fatshion" every so often. And I do look at some, like Gabifresh, because they genuinely have a good sense of style.

And then there's this.

The bunny costume sent Ralphie down a dark path.

• Locked thread