Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Of course I overslept and missed 3 hours of the combine today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Oh dear there's a lot of stiff looking linemen that were supposed to be top 100 picks. A lot of them are testing great but look like poo poo in drills.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Supposedly the tackle pool for this draft is really barren which is pretty awful news considering the NFL could use like 25 more good tackles in it right now.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/JoshNorris/status/837714043070722050

https://twitter.com/LedyardNFLDraft/status/837714556940087297

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Yeah thats concerning considering vert and broad jump correlate to 10 yard splits. I wonder if he's hurt.

Kalli posted:

Supposedly the tackle pool for this draft is really barren which is pretty awful news considering the NFL could use like 25 more good tackles in it right now.

Yep. Cam looks stiff as gently caress and Moton isn't looking good in drills at all. There's a bunch of good looking interior linemen so far though.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Kamara numbers looking real good.

10'11" broad

39.5" vert

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Also Bucky Brooks is a hack and the rest of the NFL Network just called him out on the MJD assessment. Brooks admitted that he didn't like him because he didn't have any accessories on.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Kamara is gonna own in the NFL.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Can't jump high when you're fat.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
You can, you just need powerful legs swathed in sinewy, functional muscle

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Fournette and Cook have almost identical 40 times at a 40lb difference.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
there are loads of examples of successful backs without good verticals.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
LeSean McCoy had basically the same vertical as Fournette while weighing like 50 lbs less

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Oh god, it begins

https://twitter.com/SalSports/status/837742570973310977

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
My favorite hilariously bad performance so far is Dan Skipper. That dude doesn't look like he could fit any position. I also know that Sam Rogers is a fullback but he might be the slowest fullback of this millennium.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Doltos posted:

My favorite hilariously bad performance so far is Dan Skipper. That dude doesn't look like he could fit any position. I also know that Sam Rogers is a fullback but he might be the slowest fullback of this millennium.

I didn't think Rogers 40 would ever end.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

has anyone dick fell out yet

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Don't forget that someone's penis was visible at the NFL combine. The player was drafted 37th overall and his name is a reference to the underground hits 'Undertale' and 'Stranger Things', respectively

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Outside of Garrett do we have any kind of consensus on pass rushers?
My hope is to land someone who can be a three down OLB that can win with speed and occasionally be dropped into coverage. Seems like the draft is deep enough to land a quality player at 16 or the 2nd day, who should I be hoping for?

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Doltos posted:

I watched Terrell smith play for many years. It would be tough to be slower than that.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Give me Dalvin Cook. Giants trade up for Dalvin Cook.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Doltos posted:

This except the Bucs. Watching Dalvin at FSU was so fun. It's like he's gliding when he runs.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Doltos posted:

At this point I'd be cool if the Redskins took him at 17. Defense? Nah man. Give me all the touchdowns baby.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I'm getting a vibe on fournette like with peterson and calvin where they just blew the combine to pieces and teams drafted them regardless of what they had or needed.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

FizFashizzle posted:

I'm getting a vibe on fournette like with peterson and calvin where they just blew the combine to pieces and teams drafted them regardless of what they had or needed.

Yeah, same.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
How has Peppers looked? Can't wait for him to bust.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

How has Peppers looked? Can't wait for him to bust.

Today was o-line and running backs. Safeties and CBs don't run drills til the last day.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Outside of Garrett do we have any kind of consensus on pass rushers?
My hope is to land someone who can be a three down OLB that can win with speed and occasionally be dropped into coverage. Seems like the draft is deep enough to land a quality player at 16 or the 2nd day, who should I be hoping for?

Ryan Anderson should be available around then, he's not super fast or athletic but is a well regarded linebacker on the outside and can be moved around a bit.

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

“Go win the Heimlich Trophy!”

Doltos posted:

I want to see some stupid manball team talk themselves into him and Zach Banner as a T/G combo on a side and watch a line so bad it can be speed rushed by Wilfork.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Chiefs met with Deshaun Watson and Patrick Mahomes.

Chiefs haven't drafted a QB in the first round since 1983.

DO IT

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Also Kizer and Kaaya.

I bet they draft Chad Kelly.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'll believe it when I see it.

If you were born the last time the Chiefs drafted a quarterback in the first round and had a child at 20 your kid would be a freshman in high school.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

My first Chiefs jersey was Bill Kenney. I threw it away when the Chiefs drafted Todd Blackledge.

Only the Browns fans understand our plight.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Bust status confirmed.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/837783834745786368

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

PFTCommenter
@AdamSchefter I want a qb who cares more about Ws then ells

This man is a treasure

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

:allears:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ma-ma-ma-Mitchell

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Wakachicka wakachicka wakachicka wakachicka Mitchell!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
Let's make this a thing until he washes out of the league, guys :glomp:

• Locked thread