Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/kevincollier/status/837728392086708224

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

I think Trump should deffo investigate Roosevelt, he seems to have been VERY cozy /Russians, SAD!

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

there was also the time Sir Nigel was caught out on his radio phone in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NxI4zoCKHQ

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Trump is flying into and out of Orlando airport today and likely going to screw up my drive to the airport and flight tonight. That's not a lol.

However, what he's doing here is

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

quote:

The students all recited the school’s goals, “College and heaven,” before Trump asked students, including fourth-graders Janayah Chatelier and Landon Fritz, both of Orlando, what they wanted to be when they grew up.

“Yo’re going to grow your own business,” Trump said. “You’re going to make a lot of money, But don’t run for politics after.”
Lol'n that he hates this as much as we do.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

TotalLossBrain posted:

I think Trump should deffo investigate Roosevelt, he seems to have been VERY cozy /Russians, SAD!

Yeah diplomacy is the new scandal. US hasn't practiced diplomacy in years and now it's just weird. :downs:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Stupid link pasting

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Flavor is for CUCKS. Lol.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837767004236955649

Trump's gettin upset! Also this is the spelling corrected version, the previous one spelled "hearby" as "hear by". Neither is correct

Edit: goodness that was quick, but I'm quicker easy D

Dial-a-Dog fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Mar 3, 2017

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
already deleted
he mad lol

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Is he channeling is presidential powers through twitter, how does this work

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Dial-a-Dog posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837767004236955649

Trump's gettin upset! Also this is the spelling corrected version, the previous one spelled "hearby" as "hear by". Neither is correct

already deleted lmao

presidentialrecordsactsayswhat?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Laffo i edited my screenshot in, then I saw he posted a third time and finally got hereby right

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Lmao that first attempt

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
don't worry, idiot muppet man's "hearby" is saved for eternity, for us to lol, at

http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Lol that in between his 3 attempts at using a complicated word to look smart and dignified he managed to post

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Remember 12h ago when bad froggers said Easy D was serious now and the lols were over, lol

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Laffo i edited my screenshot in, then I saw he posted a third time and finally got hereby right
ladies and gentlemen, the president of the united states

lol

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

in a way, he was the better candidate. our lives are immediately and regularly improved by laughing at the comedy president's antics. in 2017 laughter is the best and only medicine.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

XMNN posted:

lol

loving lol he's gonna lose phone privileges again

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Code Jockey posted:

loving lol he's gonna lose phone privileges again

The president of the us is such a baby he gets his phone taken away from him but the nuclear football doesn't lol

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

Why is he demanding poo poo on social media anyway? The president can probably just order an investigation

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

hamtaro posted:

Why is he demanding poo poo on social media anyway? The president can probably just order an investigation

Because he's a petulant little child and thinks that the entire problem people have with the whole secret russian communication thing is "someone spoke to a russian"

Lol

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
For a second, after Trump's speech, I almost felt like tragically the LOLs might become fewer in number, not a protected species or anything but some sort of decline.

NOPE. I'm LOLin about as hard as I ever have before. Also trapped in a constant mire of incredulousness and despair. But mostly LOLin

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008
This is a permanent part of U.S. history. He will never not have been President.

It's hilarious.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Truck Stop Daddy posted:

Not entirely administration related, but made me lol bigly:
https://twitter.com/ZaidJilani/status/837418987583651841

what in the entire gently caress. I couldn't do ten seconds of reading in advance of a loving public release about struggle sessions during the Cultural Revolution in China?

he's just like gently caress it let's go with orientals yelling at each other I definitely heard about something like that before

Not to even mention how absurdly archaic and racist the world "oriental" is.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Remember 8 days ago when Trump approved the Keystone XL pipeline but demanded it be made with American steel?

Well, apparently it was just granted an exemption. Donald with his dumb as poo poo ideas running full on into the cold hard wall of reality is going to continue to provide healthy and healing LOLs

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
imagine being the white house staffer who has to tell him he spelt something wrong lol

now imagine being the guy who has to tell him it's still not right

i can see why it took them 12 minutes

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Doom Mathematic posted:

This is a permanent part of U.S. history. He will never not have been President.

It's hilarious.

Imagine the textbooks. 😂

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

XMNN posted:

imagine being the white house staffer who has to tell him he spelt something wrong lol

now imagine being the guy who has to tell him it's still not right

i can see why it took them 12 minutes

Spelled lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Play posted:

what in the entire gently caress. I couldn't do ten seconds of reading in advance of a loving public release about struggle sessions during the Cultural Revolution in China?

he's just like gently caress it let's go with orientals yelling at each other I definitely heard about something like that before

Not to even mention how absurdly archaic and racist the world "oriental" is.

Problem: Our constituents don't like what we are doing and yelling at us during town hall meetings.

Solution: No more town hall meetings.

lol @ Republicans and double lol @ democracy in general.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Should have used "celestials" and blamed it on watching deadwood recently

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
https://mobile.twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/837779745051971585/photo/4

a little side lol

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Burt Sexual posted:

Spelled lol

im british thats how its spelt

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I'm hearby lollin

I'm hear by lollin

I'm hereby lollin

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
They see me LOLing

They hating

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I'm hearby lollin

I'm hear by lollin

I'm hereby lollin

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

XMNN posted:

lol

I can't stop laughing irl.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I'm hearby lollin

I'm hear by lollin

I'm hereby lollin

Mods please make this my user name or turn it into a cafepress t-shirt for me to buy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Chomp8645 posted:

Problem: Our constituents don't like what we are doing and yelling at us during town hall meetings.

Solution: No more town hall meetings.

lol @ Republicans and double lol @ democracy in general.

The best town hall of all time was when the dude brought back the death panel lie, and the whole crowd booed him, and he was like "who here has even read the ACA?" A bunch of people raised their hands and he was just like "nu uh, no you didn't."