Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

it would be fuckin rad if schumer was in the tank for putin honstly

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Man, Trump is really peeved he couldn't ride the afterglow of his SotU speech for the rest of the week. He really was hoping for several days of the Chris Cillizza's of the news to be gobsmacked with how Trump was presidential.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Put them in the freezer and drink them with coffee

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

Mariana Horchata posted:

already got one, but it's at home much like my headphones... What a poo poo day, I'm gonna go grab a bottle of vodka and get blind hosed :(

Vodka tonic is nice and refreshing

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

DryGoods posted:

Man, Trump is really peeved he couldn't ride the afterglow of his SotU speech for the rest of the week. He really was hoping for several days of the Chris Cillizza's of the news to be gobsmacked with how Trump was presidential.

ya well piss baby with the golden spoon can get hosed

toughen up :qq:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
I wonder what horrors next week will bring!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

maybe he should go to his cry room and pet a pony

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

That DICK! posted:

just the tank right? replacements are pretty cheap.

This was my Firefly 2... Just the top so if I can't RMA it a replacement part should cost too much it mostly the timing thats the bummer - still gonna try hitting it anyways with the glass held in place...

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.
shabbat has started so get ready for something crazy

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

Lastgirl posted:

Billionaire president throws tantrum about being held to the highest standard while undocumented flower picker with 5 kids and no criminal record gets deported owned

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Tokclik posted:

I'm going to the psychiatrist for the second time ever this afternoon. My wife made me start going because I get no joy out of life anymore. I work in the video game industry so I guess I should be happy. I started prozac but I can't tell a difference.

Videogames are a hollow experience and I only play them when I have nothing better to do now. Maybe 30 years was too much. Try hiking or something real and outdoors.

Also you dont need a prescription for weed on the West coast :getin: but dont get used to doing it every day.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

a true goon

pappa bless

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Yinlock posted:

ill probably give torment a shot now that im done with my dumb japanese crime adventure

yakuza 0 is an extremely good game

I just finished Yakuza and I will back this up. It's such a weird dumb game that somehow manages to handles melodrama and goofy side-plots really well. Plus you can grab people and smash their heads into stuff. I backed Torment when it was on kickstarter a million years ago, so I've just started playing it. Seems good so far. They've definitely got the atmosphere down.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

got any sevens posted:

Videogames are a hollow experience and I only play them when I have nothing better to do now. Maybe 30 years was too much. Try hiking or something real and outdoors.

Also you dont need a prescription for weed on the West coast :getin: but dont get used to doing it every day.

EVERY DAY

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

this is a great time to be on a nixon kick. so many similarities and differences. nixon would fuckin lol at hear by
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcHvAGvIRIY
the og globalist

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

this may be the best news of the past month. Guy looks exactly as MAGA as you'd expect

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
no sorry please smoke weed everyday

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Agrajag posted:

a true goon

pappa bless

The japanese whack off king was pretty amazing, especially how he found a gf who helped time his sessions and didn't mind his hentai addiction

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

dont doxx me

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

eonwe posted:

dont doxx me

rip

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
These calls for investigations are even more childish and desperate sounding than trump's usual schtick.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

eonwe posted:

dont doxx me

at least you'll get a portrait from gwbush out of it

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

ex post facho posted:

no sorry please smoke weed everyday

this unironically

also get a decent vape and make butter with abv

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

empty whippet box posted:

These calls for investigations are even more childish and desperate sounding than trump's usual schtick.

Reminder: almost everything he says is projection, so actual investigations will probably reveal some serious poo poo

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Mariana Horchata posted:

:rip: my vape - found broken in my bag :poland:

lightbulb vape time

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

that lukoil gas station they were at isn't even there anymore -- the opening of the high line park has made that area more upscale, so the station has been replaced by the fancy new 239 tenth avenue condo building adjacent to the high line. some putin stooge schumer is!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Like if Trump says "I have the hardest dick, the women love it, it's just the greatest" you know it's flaccid

I mean, we all know its flaccid but you know what I mean

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

moveable shape posted:

get the goon favorite wood vapor genie. The only downside is looking like a crack fiend to people who don't know what it is

the bronze one is the best that poo poo is indestructible

it even looks kinda like a tiny trumpet or somethin

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

RUM HAM posted:

this unironically

also get a decent vape and make butter with abv

abv edibles have been terror filled horrorshows for me about 60% of the time. Overload of CBD is a lot different than a normal edible

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/OccupyWallStNYC/status/837801559937462273
TRUUUUMP!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
does trump have any siblings or did he eat them all in the womb

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

I wonder what's happening in the Trump thread today

nice

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
man i cannot wait to get home and hit my zong + drink some buffalo trace until i cant feel feelings anymore

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Buy American and Hire American!

Also remember that the very nasty Keystone XL is only expected to create 300 jobs while creating risk for vital waterways.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

or get one of those electronic ones from alibaba for cheap. got my X-Max V2 Pro for something like 50 bucks, shipping included.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Also Trump's slams on Obama & Clinton won't work nearly as well now that he's already proclaimed he's the king of the stock market. He's said it, his constituants believe it. Tying himself to the stock market was a turbo-stupid move. The market will probably crash, more soldiers will die unnecessarily, and we're less than 2 months into his presidency.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

damnit trump your'e supposed to double down this is outrageous

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

ex post facho posted:

does trump have any siblings or did he eat them all in the womb

well he has all the siblings that have bailed him out of bankruptcy numerous times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
also that one brother whpo died of alcoholism which is why trump dont drink or somethin

• Locked thread