Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The frog is so close to the treasure chest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Regy Rusty posted:

What makes you post like this

a passionate regard for the truth

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I still haven't seen a horse, where did you get it?

I saw some moblins chasing a boar so I soared over them and killed them in one mighty falling attack but then I turned around in the hope that the boar would be my grateful friend and saw a pile of boar meat behind me so I guess the shockwave was larger than expected.

Right off the north edge of the plateau. I wrangled a wild blue stallion after chasing him on foot for a few minutes. I tried to land on him with the glider but failed.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

If you follow the road east through the valley between the two mountains there's plains with loads of wild horses roaming and a stable to register them

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

at the date posted:

I'm looking at your posts with the lens of truth and seeing poo poo from an rear end

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

at the date posted:

Yo duder, in this subforum we don't talk poo poo about games that other people like. We respect all video games and most video gamers.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Yo duder, in this subforum we don't talk poo poo about games that other people like. We respect all video games and most video gamers.

you suck too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*buckles up for 3 years of flame wars about Zelda tierlists*

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

In Training posted:

*buckles up for 3 years of flame wars about Zelda tierlists*

this ones gonna be difficult since its so different from the others but seriously loving good.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

this ones gonna be difficult since its so different from the others but seriously loving good.

its easy because its at the top

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

elf help book posted:

you suck too

This, I'm afraid.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Fungah! posted:

its easy because its at the top

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

elf help book posted:

you suck too

no you suck

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

im a weak gamer so i feel asleep waiting for it to download, but i played a couple hours before work and it's good :)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

pro gamer tip the cuboidal and spherical bombs have different cooldowns, so go ahead and switch bomb types if you want to blow things up more quickly

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

pro gamer tip the cuboidal and spherical bombs have different cooldowns, so go ahead and switch bomb types if you want to blow things up more quickly

did you say cuboidal bombs?

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
This. Is. So. Good. omg

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I went off the beaten path and found a 50 strength sword already. I wonder how strong they get...

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

hmm yea, i said that. i guess you could also call them boxy bombs

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

its really good.l i feel pandered to in a good way except for ahving to listen to teh fail english voice actors

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

and actually theyre totally fine so far. i just liked doing that in ffxv

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'm in Hyrule Castle and everything one shots me but I killed a boss and feel unstoppable

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Regy Rusty posted:

I'm in Hyrule Castle and everything one shots me but I killed a boss and feel unstoppable
The one in the lockup prison? I did that too... good reward

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Some of the gear you find has lore descriptions that flesh out the backstory. Good Dark Souls vibes

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

The one in the lockup prison? I did that too... good reward

Yeah that's the one. It's cool that with patience and skill you could just keep going, but I got tired of getting killed so I'm moving on.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

mabels big day posted:

The frog is so close to the treasure chest

Its there.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Regy Rusty posted:

Yeah that's the one. It's cool that with patience and skill you could just keep going, but I got tired of getting killed so I'm moving on.

Going all the way to the top is only worth it for bragging rights tbh, most of the good gear and money can be found lower down

Also then I parachuted into the castle town and it's way more dangerous than the castle lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

amazon is loving me and im so goddamn angry at the frog

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Regy Rusty posted:

Can I just go straight here and defeat the final boss after waking up?

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Charged a moblin and link climbed it by taking two steps up it and since I was in the air my next attack was a jump slash. That's fuckin crazy.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Wish this had 30 second video recording or something with the share button. Hit a crazy headshot on a chief moblin from like 500 feet away.

I don't even care about progressing in just running around the starting area exploring and collecting poo poo. So much fun.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

*sighs, reaches for sword*

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

IdealFlaws posted:

Can I just go straight here and defeat the final boss after waking up?

There's a speedrun vid out and i didn't watch it but it's an hour and a half long so yea looks like it

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Bill Barber posted:

Wish this had 30 second video recording or something with the share button. Hit a crazy headshot on a chief moblin from like 500 feet away.

I don't even care about progressing in just running around the starting area exploring and collecting poo poo. So much fun.

Yeah I'd love that. A small 30s-1m buffer would be killer

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Bill Barber posted:

they said they'll add video sharing in a future update I think

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Well I have all 6 copies finally but I'm wondering if there is something more I can have?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Black Baby Goku posted:

Well I have all 6 copies finally but I'm wondering if there is something more I can have?

did you get the big box special edition

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

season passes, my man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Just randomly encountering the boss on the plateau and having him 1-shot you immediately. Lmao this game rules.

• Locked thread