Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

yeah but that was before trump went on infowars.com and found out what obama was doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Wait, so were the phones tapped and what did they pick up? Or is this just some garbage conspiracy news radio crap that got picked up by breitbart and then made it's way to dear leader?

June 2016 there was a FISA request to monitor trump+some on team which was turned down. In October they put in another request which was approved and they didn't find anything, afaik.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
So did they cancel the second travel ban EO? I thought that was dropping this week.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Venom Snake posted:

New C-SPAM DF lets play starts SOON. If you want in on the new fortress quote this post.

dwarf me

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NjB6gUbAMk

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mormonpartyboat posted:

good morning!

im dead

good morning!

rip

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Wait, so were the phones tapped and what did they pick up? Or is this just some garbage conspiracy news radio crap that got picked up by breitbart and then made it's way to dear leader?

From what im gleaming the right wing crankosphere started musing that all thesr leams about meetings with Russians must be coming from ILLEGAL OBUMMER wiretaps which is the real scandal, not us directly colluding with a belligerent international rival that was directly trying to undermine American democracy. Trump then retweeted about it. There might be no taps at all. But considering all the leaks are about people meeting or talking to Kisylak, like, that's obviously who was being surveiled and he's the Russian Ambassador so of loving course he was?

I don't know what's real anymore, but it's all loving hilarious.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
This lady on msnbc is saying the fisa was about that server trump had connected to some Russian banks. I vaguely remember this from back then itt but it was mostly "lol trump" and not too serious iirc

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Darkman Fanpage posted:

yeah but that was before trump went on infowars.com and found out what obama was doing

i love that trump doesn't give a gently caress

if i were president id be all frozen by the power and unable to like, handle the responsibility

trump doesn't have that hangup
he don't give a gently caress
trump trump!
trump.

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

Homeless Friend posted:

June 2016 there was a FISA request to monitor trump+some on team which was turned down. In October they put in another request which was approved and they didn't find anything, afaik.

Oh so like, an official sanctioned intelligence action.

But nothing came of it then so why would that be what's happening now.

Trump is exhausting

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

Oh so like, an official sanctioned intelligence action.

Yes, but I'm betting Trump will win this issue lol. It just sounds bad for Obama/dems. Politics!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

i love that trump doesn't give a gently caress

if i were president id be all frozen by the power and unable to like, handle the responsibility

trump doesn't have that hangup
he don't give a gently caress
trump trump!
trump.

he should probably give a few fucks though

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

Yes, but I'm betting Trump will win this issue lol. It just sounds bad for Obama/dems. Politics!

Conveesly, they are saying this is where the material currently coming out is coming from which lends it veracity

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

i'm pretty sure it's one of those trump things that will go nowhere but trump will never, ever stop bringing it up

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Like who the gently caress knows where this all goes but it's deffo not an automatic win. Chaos reigns

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/838028506974027777

I like this artful description of it

Yinlock posted:

i'm pretty sure it's one of those trump things that will go nowhere but trump will never, ever stop bringing it up

Yeah, its a great distraction for him to whip out

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

the politoons thread is great

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

Like who the gently caress knows where this all goes but it's deffo not an automatic win. Chaos reigns

Chaos reigns

yes.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
HEY EVERYBODY

I WAS UP TO poo poo SO SHADY THAT OBAMA GOT A WARRANT TO TAP MY PHONES

DID YOU KNOW THAT?????

ISN'T IT OUTRAGEOUS????

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

HEY EVERYBODY

I WAS UP TO poo poo SO SHADY THAT OBAMA GOT A WARRANT TO TAP MY PHONES

DID YOU KNOW THAT?????

ISN'T IT OUTRAGEOUS????

I WENT TO COURT ABOUT IT AND THEY JUST GAVE ME A FORTUNE COOKIE PAPER THAT SAID "LOL" AS A RESPONSE

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
Hahahahhaha

https://mobile.twitter.com/costareports/status/838030431064887296

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

I really wish I could write speeches for Trump.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

He needs an adult!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the only good thing about using trump as a distraction is that it's a double-edged sword because he ruins everything without around-the-clock supervision

also is trump still not in the white house jesus christ

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im glad he's able to pivot the entire national dialogue from weird administration-russian connections to some different weird administration-russian connections

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
man, this is probably the first time I've watched the big networks for any time at all and msnbc is the biggest dweeb network easily.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Reminder that this was published literally this week:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-fisa-idUSKBN16855P

quote:

White House supports renewal of spy law without reforms: official

The Trump administration does not want to reform an internet surveillance law to address privacy concerns, a White House official told Reuters on Wednesday, saying it is needed to protect national security.

The announcement could put President Donald Trump on a collision course with Congress, where some Republicans and Democrats have advocated curtailing the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, or FISA, parts of which are due to expire at the end of the year.

:ironicat:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

he's like a toddler, you can cover your entire home in bubble wrap but if you turn around for five seconds that baby will have a fork and will be hauling rear end towards some inexplicably exposed wiring

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Reince and Steve frantically booking planes tickets rn, screaming at was he other that they thought the other guy had taken away Trump's phone before Trump went down to florida

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/838029893942276097

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

man, this is probably the first time I've watched the big networks for any time at all and msnbc is the biggest dweeb network easily.

you haven't seen Peak CNN dude, they are nerds of the year

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

weren't you just crying about radical islam yesterday ben

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Baloogan posted:

Chaos reigns

yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhhqmk6Koj4

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

Chaos reigns

yes.

chaos seems ineffectual + extremely stupid

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

like i was expecting eternal hellfire and not bumblefucks constantly stumbling over their own stupidity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Yinlock posted:

chaos seems ineffectual + extremely stupid

this is the chaos from new evolutionary spaces presenting themselves

where stupid and aggressive wins over stupid and timid

• Locked thread