Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

fat greasy puto posted:

stop the season here and give juve every trophy theyre really on a different level

Coulda said this in January tbf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Drama between Napoli and Rai. Napoli official twitter tweeted:

https://twitter.com/sscnapoli/status/836698171896184832

That long-rear end hashtag means "if you watch matches on Rai, do it without audio", inferring that the commentary is against Napoli or pro Juventus.

Rai journalist read the tweet live during the post match and condemned it as an attack on honest workers (the commentators).

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Troy Queef posted:

I TAKE OFFENSE TO THIS

Nelly is standing up for y'all

https://twitter.com/Nelly_Mo/status/836450606776741889

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

"RAI sono notizie false, nemici del popolo" - Donaldo Briscola

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

"RAI sono notizie false, nemici del popolo" - Donaldo Briscola

Lol

Milan's latest fake closing with the non existent buyers went from happening tomorrow to Saturday to one month from now in the span of 2 hours.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Lol

Milan's latest fake closing with the non existent buyers went from happening tomorrow to Saturday to one month from now in the span of 2 hours.

Their commitment to the pageantry of "this is actually a sale that is going to happen whoops we just need to postpone it a bit" is impressive.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Gigi Galli posted:

Lol

given that the sale is never happening, where do you think Donnarumma is going to end up next season?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Bought by Juve and loaned back to Milan until Buffon retires

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I can't watch this match and I'm mad about it; looks like full strength sides other than the keepers. Hoping for some red cards and some good blaspheming.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Nelly owns, I wish I saw his show a few weeks ago where the STL Symphony backed him up as he did Country Grammar all the way through

(also, the Fash just took the lead)

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

2-0, Big Cir.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

trem_two posted:

From what I've seen of Roma lately they're really firing on all cylinders now. Doubt they'll catch Juve in the league, but could take the Coppa Italia.

:tipshat:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

https://twitter.com/footballitalia/status/837333681379422209

lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Juve have been fined 10k Euros for a REGIONAL DISCRIMINATION chant in the Coppa Italia game vs Napoli.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
What was the chant?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Seltzer posted:

What was the chant?

No idea, I wondered the same, but no article I read said what it was. What's more ridiculous is that Lazio didn't get fined for the obvious monkey chanting directed at Rudiger yesterday, even though there was announcement over the PA system at the stadium saying that the game would be suspended if it didn't stop.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Gigi Galli posted:

Juve have been fined 10k Euros for a REGIONAL DISCRIMINATION chant in the Coppa Italia game vs Napoli.

yaaaaaassss, my favorite Italian football punishment has returned

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

No idea, I wondered the same, but no article I read said what it was. What's more ridiculous is that Lazio didn't get fined for the obvious monkey chanting directed at Rudiger yesterday, even though there was announcement over the PA system at the stadium saying that the game would be suspended if it didn't stop.

And thousands of Lazio supporters taunted him by wearing socks and belts, disgusting stuff.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
how would clubs get punished for jimmy saville chants in italy?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

And thousands of Lazio supporters taunted him by wearing socks and belts, disgusting stuff.

lmao

Jose posted:

how would clubs get punished for jimmy saville chants in italy?

I don't think they would be punished at all, OP.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
:itsnothappening:

https://mobile.twitter.com/footballitalia/status/837434667078979584

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

How many people can be involved in a single money laundering scheme ffs.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
RIP
https://mobile.twitter.com/footballitalia/status/837690061906927616

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

lol he is hosed, and of course he's currently playing for Genoa.

If he's actually found guilty it'll be less years and a smaller points penalty or a monetary fine, but in all the cases in the past years I've seen once the prosecutor goes big, the accused never gets away without punishment.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

What did Izzo do?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Ewar Woowar posted:

What did Izzo do?

Being involved in match fixing. There are a few others (including Pisacane) who are accused of not coming forward with information, but not actually being involved directly.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Apparently Fiorentina aren't gonna renew Borja Valero.

What the gently caress is going on with this team?

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Soulex posted:

Apparently Fiorentina aren't gonna renew Borja Valero.

What the gently caress is going on with this team?

A) he has a contract till 2019;
B) have you seen him playing this year? Him and Gonzalo and Badelj have been abysmal.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

canepazzo posted:

A) he has a contract till 2019;
B) have you seen him playing this year? Him and Gonzalo and Badelj have been abysmal.

Have you seen the state of our team? Can we really afford to lose Gonzalo AND Valero? Give Captaincy to who? Bernadeschi? He shouldn't have to handle that level of responsibility. Valero is our metronome and is an ambassador to Florence. He is a getting old though...and I thought it was 2018 for some reason.

The problem is a lack of faith in coach. Once we get a new one, it should be fine. Problem is, we might lose our best defender who isn't asking for anything other than the same pay he is getting now. Then to gently caress off to his boyhood club. Look at Joaquin and that loving poo poo show. Look at Pasqual, 300 plus games with the purple and unceremoniously shown the door. He might not have been fast, but when we sold Alonso, we really could have used him.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Soulex posted:

Have you seen the state of our team? Can we really afford to lose Gonzalo AND Valero? Give Captaincy to who? Bernadeschi? He shouldn't have to handle that level of responsibility. Valero is our metronome and is an ambassador to Florence. He is a getting old though...and I thought it was 2018 for some reason.

The problem is a lack of faith in coach. Once we get a new one, it should be fine. Problem is, we might lose our best defender who isn't asking for anything other than the same pay he is getting now. Then to gently caress off to his boyhood club. Look at Joaquin and that loving poo poo show. Look at Pasqual, 300 plus games with the purple and unceremoniously shown the door. He might not have been fast, but when we sold Alonso, we really could have used him.

The team is such a poo poo show because the big names are playing like poo poo, and the only ones that actually put an effort are the young ones like Berna and Chiesa. Look back how Gonzalo (by the way: zero goals this year) Borja, Ilicic, Badelj, played last year and compared it to today. This team needs a complete makeover, and keeping on players who're way, way in their twilight years on the strength of "oh but they played so well in 2015" isn't gonna work.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I can't believe bein aren't showing this. Napoli seems up for it so far anyway.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Ok Roma are dominating now.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Yeah, Reina is pretty busy right now

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
That disallowed goal by Perotti was actually a great finish

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
Nice goal

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
lmao at that celebration

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

That disallowed goal by Perotti was actually a great finish

Was that a handball? I have no sound on.

Also lmao at that celebration by Mertens. Totally against the run of play too.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

lmao at that celebration

We need a gif of that, that's very insulting, lol

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Was that a handball? I have no sound on.

Also lmao at that celebration by Mertens. Totally against the run of play too.

That's what people on Twitter are saying, but yeah the BeIN feed has no announcers so I'm not sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

De Rossi getting old and dumb, that was a terrible giveaway.

• Locked thread