Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

magiccarpet posted:

they have no idea how to write any type of legislation

Bannon, drunkenly: WE'RE GONNA SMASH THE ADMINISTRATIVE STATE *hammers numbers in excel and calls it a budget*

Republican Congress: lol no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

lmao

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Bannon: "We're going to run a lean and mean machine of ideologically pure staffers who are also incredibly amazing at their jobs!"

*all of the staffers who are ideologically pure enough are incompetent and the competent staffers hate his guts over his terrible ideology*

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schnorkles posted:

real talk I think Bannon is completely out of his depth and totally clueless in how to move forward and this whole "he's a dark mastermind woah ho ho ho" is really stupid

I think that trump is less... controllable than he imagined. But it really does seem to be a confederacy of dunces over there.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

real talk I think Bannon is completely out of his depth and totally clueless in how to move forward and this whole "he's a dark mastermind woah ho ho ho" is really stupid

this is how i visualise bannons mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h96f_Wlx-lw

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I need this re:tweet printed out and mailed to the twitter news stat!
edit: I'm serious, quit standing around staring at me!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Trump tweets were fake news all along!!
https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/838066456155852800

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
it turns out they had the safest computer system of all at the RNC: sending faxes

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

were drunks who gives a poo poo

its all the same

wake up, see your glorious leader have a meltdown and contemplate how ephemeral your life is, then forget about it as you take your regulation whiskey shots with your breakfast and then shower with a cold beer in hand and then sit out on the porch with a vape and scotch in a glass, pass out for a few hours and forget what day it is, then go online and laugh at people who think they'll stop the missiles with their ARs and hands and yinlocking without a liscence. Then you play a few rounds of whatever game u want, watch netflix, listen to some music and then drift back to sleep where its the closest feeling you'll get to death for a brief moment as you lay supine, suspended in the blackness of the universe where time no longer exists because it is not part of this reality in this construct of your mind as you perceive it.

You may be a decade old, centuries old, h*ck even eons old, there is no longer any type of objective relativity as you are eventually shattered into the swirling heat of our dying star. The universe beckons and your temporary body returns to dust, perhaps your atoms scattered across countless galaxies to be reformed on another alien planet that can maintain life and you will have a couple million years to evolve, form your own alien alcohol and alien weed, alien languages, and alien internet where we have an alien democracy and are forced to watch our pissbaby manchild alien president have a meltdown on alien twitter and then you wonder if it was all worth it, you then shrug it off and embrace your ephemerality once again.

and this fucko here is telling us about the wrong calendar day :laffo:

jest drink~ :cheers:

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pancakes posted:

Which song should I have on loop while watching this poo poo? "It's the End of the World as We Know It" by R.E.M. or "Atomic Power" by Uncle Tupelo?

this guitar solo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta2-VXNIhH0&t=960s

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

wait which one is bannon

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Lastgirl posted:

its all the same

wake up, see your glorious leader have a meltdown and contemplate how ephemeral your life is, then forget about it as you take your regulation whiskey shots with your breakfast and then shower with a cold beer in hand and then sit out on the porch with a vape and scotch in a glass, pass out for a few hours and forget what day it is, then go online and laugh at people who think they'll stop the missiles with their ARs and hands and yinlocking without a liscence. Then you play a few rounds of whatever game u want, watch netflix, listen to some music and then drift back to sleep where its the closest feeling you'll get to death for a brief moment as you lay supine, suspended in the blackness of the universe where time no longer exists because it is not part of this reality in this construct of your mind as you perceive it.

You may be a decade old, centuries old, h*ck even eons old, there is no longer any type of objective relativity as you are eventually shattered into the swirling heat of our dying star. The universe beckons and your temporary body returns to dust, perhaps your atoms scattered across countless galaxies to be reformed on another alien planet that can maintain life and you will have a couple million years to evolve, form your own alien alcohol and alien weed, alien languages, and alien internet where we have an alien democracy and are forced to watch our pissbaby manchild alien president have a meltdown on alien twitter and then you wonder if it was all worth it, you then shrug it off and embrace your ephemerality once again.

:vince:

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

mr trump, who allows competing biz executives to snoop on his calls with their competition, is upset today.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

wait which one is bannon

the tub is bannon's mind

megatron is hitler

starscream is julius evola

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Baloogan posted:

make history class great again

My #1 motivation for having grandkids at this point is to borrow their history textbooks and see how this admin is viewed by future generations

but my wife is now on board with the "we're all going to die in nuclear hellfire/global flooding/etc." idea and now she's not sure if she wants kids

honey if you're reading this thread please stop, we can't both be brokebrains!

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Republicans absolutely love going on about their hard upbringings and personal tragedies to justify their horrendous political beliefs and policies. Graham clearly knows that his politics are garbage and yet defends them as effectively as possible, meaning that his 'leftward' tilt is even more insulting and lovely. Really, I have more respect for some concrete block like Cotton than Graham, at least Cotton is unaware that he's just another brick in the wall.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

It always amazing to discover a brilliant new detail in our universe. Fascinating. Humanity has accomplished some truly great feats.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
https://twitter.com/justinhendrix/status/838010340579426304

this is a p long tweet thread and worth a read, but here's the thesis:

https://twitter.com/justinhendrix/status/838019469066776576

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Lastgirl posted:

its all the same

:discourse:
I sense the influence of torment in this post

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

wait which one is bannon

both this is an abstraction of the working of his mind, his interior reality

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I have a list of every friend who told me Hillary was just as bad as Trump and I read the list to myself every night like Arya Stark

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Squizzle posted:

both this is an abstraction of the working of his mind, his interior reality

*extremely matrix voice* woah

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
"There is no chance we listened to Trump's calls" - a former US Official with direct knowledge, struggling with the cognitive dissonance that goes into saying this while having spent years listening to literally everyone's calls and reading their emails.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Lastgirl posted:

its all the same

so time kinda stopped while i was reading this post and now i can see inside myself

what the gently caress

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

well if there were any wiretaps im sure they get leaked this afternoon

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

I have a list of every friend who told me Hillary was just as bad as Trump and I read the list to myself every night like Arya Stark

Lmao

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
did someone just yell at lindsey graham "BA BA BOOEY"

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

:discourse:
I sense the influence of torment in this post

The spiciest meatball.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
*wakes up after five mint juleps and half a cold pizza*

hey guys, what stupid-rear end thing did Trump do this mor--

*reads wiretapping tweets*

:lol: we're all gonna die

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

poo poo gonna get real when donald trumps 40% floor/cieling [they appear to be the same thing right now] wavers after the GOP has a major legislative failure with either the ACA or the budget

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

its all the same

hell, saem

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

C-Euro posted:

My #1 motivation for having grandkids at this point is to borrow their history textbooks and see how this admin is viewed by future generations

but my wife is now on board with the "we're all going to die in nuclear hellfire/global flooding/etc." idea and now she's not sure if she wants kids

honey if you're reading this thread please stop, we can't both be brokebrains!

have kids after the apocylypse, if you have kids before they will be spoiled and will think that eating dogfood is somehow beneath them instead of an incredible treat

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

uh, source yr jokes buddy

https://twitter.com/rachie_claire/status/825517370177417216

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

depends on what yer definition of "real" is

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

i have a picture of Bernie that I kiss everynight and say "sorry daddy" to everynight

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

its all the same

lame

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

its all the same

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/mikd33/status/838017078632280065

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Baloogan posted:

have kids after the apocylypse, if you have kids before they will be spoiled and will think that eating dogfood is somehow beneath them instead of an incredible treat

so is this why you want the apocalypse to happen ASAP? is there a future Mrs. Baloogan you haven't mentioned :3:

• Locked thread