Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I'm gun totin murdering Mike Pences nook. (Not pictured).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Agrajag posted:

man that DC rally is boooooring

also im the sound of the generator

low energy very sad

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

plus he has a token purple friend

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Agrajag posted:

is there really a pro Trump rally going down in NYC right now? MSNBC says there are several hundred? Ummm where the gently caress is the counter protest? SAD!

look at those losers who dont have jobs

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

tacodaemon posted:

i like this shot by wapo photog jabin botsford (click for gigantic version)

I see the silhouette of snorlax that I haven't caught yet, brb launching pokemon go

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Jeb Effect

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

look at those losers who dont have jobs

The last time I saw so many sad dads was at the local Buffalo Wild WIngs.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

zegermans posted:

The irony of someone who was trained my McCarthy's right hand man accusing anyone else of McCarthyism is hilarious

here's some fun trivia! you know the "blue-haired lawyer" character on the simpsons?

his voice and speaking style were based on roy cohn, because the simpsons team regarded roy cohn as the slimiest motherfucker they could think of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR9Nr2U_y0k&t=26s

however, the blue-haired lawyer's physical appearance is based on the old-time character actor charles lane

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
here is a smart and good take on things right now imo:

https://twitter.com/MattGlassman312/status/838102799481200640

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jose posted:

i'm currently at 1 day sober

take at least a month off to get the fat off you liver and get some better sleep

eat leafy greens and such too

in these times you need to carve out lil rest areas of life to make sure you dont whoop-im-dead yrself

when things feel a lil better in the world around you you can work on a healthy lifestyle but for now just make sure you take breaks from actively assisting the dissolution of your person

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

also gratz on the one day, keep us updated if you want!!!!!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

The president's insane, so what?

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

I'm the White House door sign.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Scent of Worf posted:

More

https://twitter.com/braddjaffy/status/838080568642449408

Either Donny has truly lost his poo poo or these senior officials are lying

Who knows? Other possibilities:

1. Senior officials are lying, but only to keep the active investigation into Trump secret.

2. Senior officials are telling the truth because Trump Tower wasn't tapped, Russian officials and intelligence officers were, and Trump people spoke with them from Trump Tower.

I'm this curious mixture of excited, scared, and nauseous. Is this how Baloogan feels all the time?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Augus posted:

We have our very own Ivan the Terrible now

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Augus posted:

but his muscular address!!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Vertical Lime posted:

plus he has a token purple friend

I heard that guy was working with trump on a new project

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

financially racist posted:

what would be good text to go with this as an av

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I'd love for someone to drive by, shouting "Nice rally, dumb fucks!" as they throw water balloons full of piss at them.

the 3:30 naked pagan drum circle will chase 'em off

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

William Bear posted:

Who knows? Other possibilities:

1. Senior officials are lying, but only to keep the active investigation into Trump secret.

2. Senior officials are telling the truth because Trump Tower wasn't tapped, Russian officials and intelligence officers were, and Trump people spoke with them from Trump Tower.

I'm this curious mixture of excited, scared, and nauseous. Is this how Baloogan feels all the time?

the second of these two possibilities would be the greatest thing to have ever happened ever

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

we prob need an alcoholics pseudonymous thread so people can get encouragement to not kill themselves and to get some postin hugs if they fall off the wagoon (goons wagon, a wagon for goons [sa* posters]) and need some help gettin back on

*things are awful sometimes dot com, a forums web site

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Yeah GW and Michelle did it.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Squizzle posted:

we prob need an alcoholics pseudonymous thread so people can get encouragement to not kill themselves and to get some postin hugs if they fall off the wagoon (goons wagon, a wagon for goons [sa* posters]) and need some help gettin back on

real talk the level of alcoholism present itt worries me sometimes

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

financially racist posted:

the second of these two possibilities would be the greatest thing to have ever happened ever

It really would be. One can hope

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Lmao I've seen more people protest a NYC Verizon store than these pathetic trump rallies on cnn

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/jessesingal/status/838092786104684545

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Agrajag posted:

see here's the thing obama has proven without a doubt that he cares about optics above anything else. which is why i believe this statement that he would not interfere in the independence of law enforcement/judiciary, or whatever.

my read is that he cares about peoples faith in the system and over-weights the appearance of propriety as part of that

but i am extremely charitable to Obama much of the time so grain-o-salt anything im thinking on him related issues

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Squizzle posted:

i know i drink way to much, i don't know if thats because of following threads on here or if following yall actually helps ground me in reality

(its the 2nd option)

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

also im an idiot so

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

new piece from wapo media critic margaret sullivan: While pundits swooned over Trump’s speech, reporters plugged away at the real story: The President's "pivot" captivated commentators, showing their lack of spine

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I mean real talk tho what could Obama have done that he didn't already do that wouldn't be dismissed as partisan bullshit? Disseminating the info to as many agencies as he could on the DL was basically the only way to get this poo poo out.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

wenger must walk

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Squizzle posted:

also im an idiot so

hell :same:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Squizzle posted:

:agreed: especially when some things aren't entirely literal for the sake of satire, wouldn't want people to confuse the two, I always make sure to say drink responsibly

i can update the 2nd post on the first page to link to such things so lmk :hai:

i also need more links anyways to expand the list

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Wiretaps! Wiretapp! THE CHINESE! Ahhh.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

real talk the level of alcoholism present itt worries me sometimes

the drinking itself worries me less than the rhetoric about it because being an alcoholic is you know a thing humans do and thats life but the lmao drink!! attitude can push people into more alcoholic behaviors than theyd have in other social circumstances, and convince people not to try to deal w their existing alcoholism

hypernormalizing alcoholism i guess?????

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

give up the booze and just hypernormalize dat herb bros you will wake up feeling a-ok

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

triple sulk posted:

wenger must walk

Listen blood, Why didn't Welbeck start blood? Wenger is a disgrace fam!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

edit: oops, just noticed something...

Nenonen fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Mar 4, 2017

• Locked thread