Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

God if we ever do t8 skirmishes please please msg me so I can bring the is3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008
re: Clan waiting period... I signed up for a month of premium this morning and whoosh, acceptance went right through.

Ultron
Nov 12, 2005
Low in fat

Atomizer posted:

I figure the credits and XP ones are most useful. :shrug:

The good thing is that you don't have to attach yourself to a building anymore, all the resources are pooled together. I didn't have enough resources to upgrade any of the major buildings the last time I was in-game, though.

You can check to see if you are able to activate reserves; I made you an XO.

Ok I upgraded the financial center to V, and the airstrikes building to III because it was pretty cheap and the low level arty strike seem to do pretty much nothing.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.
dont mind me just posting my daily failed carry http://imgur.com/a/aZFsd

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

Turmoilx posted:

dont mind me just posting my daily failed carry http://imgur.com/a/aZFsd

E25? No sympathy. :colbert:

Ultron
Nov 12, 2005
Low in fat
Pansy dongholds at 1pm MT today. All hands on dick!

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Ultron posted:

Pansy dongholds at 1pm MT today. All hands on dick!

If you run into [NOWAR] or [NEGTV] it means you have run afowl of me and my many men. You should all proceed to my cap to be killed one by one.

Ultron
Nov 12, 2005
Low in fat

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

If you run into [NOWAR] or [NEGTV] it means you have run afowl of me and my many men. You should all proceed to my cap to be killed one by one.

You had us at 'men'

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Bulky Bartokomous posted:

E25? No sympathy. :colbert:

Top tier at that.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug
02SS Aerosan

Queue: Pz.Sfl.IVb, CKD TNH and LTP (Tanque 39), Emil and KRV, M3A1, ZIK-20, T-12/T-24, LPP-25, LTP, Valentine in the USSR, ZIS-41 and ZIS-43 halftracks, Medium Tank M2, T2E1 Light Tank, Combat Car M1, T18 HMC, M10 Wolverine, Infantry Tank MkI

Available for request:

:911:
Light Tank M3A3 NEW

:britain:
A1E1 Independent

:ussr:
T-37 with ShKAS
Wartime modifications of the T-37 and T-38
SG-122
76 mm gun mod of the Matilda
Tank destroyers on the T-30 and T-40 chassis
45 mm M-42 gun
SU-76 prototype
T-60 production in difficult years NEW

:sweden:
L-10 and L-30
Strv m/40
Strv m/42
Landsverk prototypes 1943-1951
Strv m/21
Strv 81 and Strv 101

:poland:
Trials of the TKS and C2P in the USSR
37 mm anti-tank gun

:france:
Renault NC
Renault D1
Renault R35
Renault D2
Renault R40
25 mm Hotchkiss gun

:godwin:
PzI Ausf. B
PzI Ausf. C
PzII Ausf. a though b
PzII Ausf. c through C
PzII Ausf. D through E
PzII Ausf. F
PzII trials in the USSR
Pz 38(t)
Pak 97/38
7.5 cm Pak 41
Hummel
s.FH. 18

:eurovision:
LT vz 35
LT vz 38

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

MY LIFE GOAL IS TO STICK A FLESHLIGHT INTO THE END OF A HOWITZER AND FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF IT

Your sacrifice has been deemed worthy.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Hencoe posted:

Your sacrifice has been deemed worthy.

:v:

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.
took my arty to the city planning to shoot once and die but nope 15-0 game 3k damage and i ram a td for a bunch of free damage 600 dmg ram i think http://wotreplays.com/site/3399882#paris-turmoilx-m53_m55

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Hey you pansy guys should try and synergise with me, get you some free poo poo.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

Hey you pansy guys should try and synergise with me, get you some free poo poo.

what

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)

It's sex. He's asking for sex.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

Dalaram posted:

normally i have to pay people for that on craigslist and even then most of the time they turn it down so count me in!

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I am running two teams of 7 of my own accounts in strongholds. The price to pay for a rigged match is 2-4 matches with random teams. I'm sure PANSY could use the free wins and hilarity.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Turmoilx posted:

took my arty to the city planning to shoot once and die but nope 15-0 game 3k damage and i ram a td for a bunch of free damage 600 dmg ram i think http://wotreplays.com/site/3399882#paris-turmoilx-m53_m55

:godwin:

Also, holy gently caress, that's a lot of damage done on your team for zero loving kills at that tier.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

im always using boosts when i play arty i mean..who wouldnt

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

My science is yielding dividends. In skirmish mode damage bounced is worth 0xp and 0credits. The same goes for capture points and defense points.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Definitively, team composition makes no difference whatsoever. Team rating is almost completely meaningless as well.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

for those who are curious about what this insanity looks like

Yeonik
Aug 23, 2010
Jesus you put a lot of effort into gaming the system.

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

MY LIFE GOAL IS TO STICK A FLESHLIGHT INTO THE END OF A HOWITZER AND FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF IT

That explains a lot actually.

smooth jazz
May 13, 2010

Well now there's a practical use for hyperthreading.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

im sure thats impossible without auto aim snap mod? , to have all those accounts aim?? slight confuse and yes you are indeed confirmed insane

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Turmoilx posted:

im sure thats impossible without auto aim snap mod? , to have all those accounts aim?? slight confuse and yes you are indeed confirmed insane

Who needs to aim, really.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

:dogbutton:

This is kinda like those times when I feel bad about my messy apartment and being too lazy to clean it, but then I see one of those photos of some junkie's place or something that's just literally filled with garbage, and I realize my apartment isn't really all that bad honestly.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Nordick posted:

:dogbutton:

This is kinda like those times when I feel bad about my messy apartment and being too lazy to clean it, but then I see one of those photos of some junkie's place or something that's just literally filled with garbage, and I realize my apartment isn't really all that bad honestly.

My room is clean, my body and soul are not.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Well, there's certainly something that makes me feel less bad about paying real life money for four fake internet tanks.

:allbuttons:

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Uhhhhhhhhh, let's make that "FinalEmus"

Edit: To clarify, my intention is to use one guy in another clan to make another stronghold detachment to try to circumvent the block that prevents a team from playing against the same team multiple times in a row.

The risks:
Pansy's ELO
Pansy's Reputation
My Sanity
The rewards:
A few dozen industrial resources a day
Science
Hilarity

That guy's still in your clan, I can't invite him/it.

I just fought a Tiger II in my IS-6 and lol if you think there's no Russian bias in this game. The other dude had a much better WN8 than me, I'm terrible. All my shots penned, i bounced all of his.

To be fair, the hatred seems to be mostly for real vehicles, they seem to okay with giving Germans good fantasy/sci-fi stuff.

Fake and gay, Tiger 2 doesn't bounce anything anymore.

Dalaram posted:

:stare: My mind is ready and my body is willing.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

T-54 owns

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
Fixing map ping spammers:

Dear Wargamming,

Why not make pinging the map cost credits? During a game you get two free pings every minute (That expire every minute) the next costs 100 credits, the one after 1000, the one after that 10 000, etc.

Yours Sincerely

Kill_Me_For_Gold

PS I know you will ignore my input which is why I posted it to Wargaming tragics and sometimes comedy forum Something Awful and not your august Stanford prison guard official forums.

My current favourite troll:

Have any of you considered the thrill of unlubricated anal sex?

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Cartoon posted:

Have any of you considered the thrill of unlubricated anal sex?

Yes, I have considered trying to play my tier 3 tanks on the NA server.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

I just fought a Tiger II in my IS-6 and lol if you think there's no Russian bias in this game. The other dude had a much better WN8 than me, I'm terrible. All my shots penned, i bounced all of his.

To be fair, the hatred seems to be mostly for real vehicles, they seem to okay with giving Germans good fantasy/sci-fi stuff.

The Tiger and Tiger II have ahistorical gun upgrades, and I pretty sure it's a trend that extends to a lot of other German tanks including the Panther. It's probably due to having to stretch out the latter half of the tech tree with late war designs while everyone else gets Cold War tanks.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Hellsau posted:

Yes, I have considered trying to play my tier 3 tanks on the NA server.
So you too understand my target audience.

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

Atomizer posted:

3 day wait for what? The only delay I'm aware of is a 24-hour (or is it 48?) one between dropping one clan and joining another.

I have no idea but it's making me wait 3 days. Hardly the end of the world but no idea why it would do that.

I've never been in a clan before so it's not that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smooth jazz
May 13, 2010

Barry posted:

I have no idea but it's making me wait 3 days. Hardly the end of the world but no idea why it would do that.

I've never been in a clan before so it's not that.

I left the bot clan and joined PANSY. Had to wait 3 days nbd...