Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

Mordiceius posted:

I didn't even know this was a think that was happening.

Regardless, my dog is superior to all: https://www.instagram.com/ottothecorgivillain/

Quality doggo, 10/10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Mordiceius posted:

I didn't even know this was a think that was happening.

Regardless, my dog is superior to all: https://www.instagram.com/ottothecorgivillain/

They're good dogs, brent

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Alt-right: If you don't like Milo you're homophobic and anti Semitic!

Right: If you don't like Sheriff Clarke and Kelly Anne Conway you're sexist!

Center: If you don't like Obama and Clinton you're racist and sexist!

Alt-center: If you don't like Corey Booker you're racist! Also if you like Bernie Sanders you're racist and sexist regardless!

Left: We should pass policies to help women and black people!

Alt-Left: I love piss and cum lol

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Ace of Baes posted:

Left: We should pass policies to help women and black people!

lamo only if Billy Ray Sue is ok with it

Here's some kittens I got fixed and found good homes for

I loved that orange male but we already had 3 cats.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
this thread :yikes:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Here's their mom

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

logikv9 posted:

this thread :yikes:

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

zegermans posted:

lamo only if Billy Ray Sue is ok with it

Who's that?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Jealous of his death

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Ace of Baes posted:

Who's that?

Economically anxious klansmen that just need to see the light

this is Chairman Meow

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
dem thread: alt in the family

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when redd fox died, it was during a break in filming of his newest sitcom.

the cast and crew thought he was doing his heart attack bit from his sanford and son days.

he was actually having a heart attack, tho.

della reece was the only one who realized something was wrong.

:( as if your weekend wasn't already ruined enough

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Shiva is a meany, but she's Chairman's brother so I keep her around.

Chairman is the best catte.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

when redd fox died, it was during a break in filming of his newest sitcom.

the cast and crew thought he was doing his heart attack bit from his sanford and son days.

he was actually having a heart attack, tho.

della reece was the only one who realized something was wrong.

:( as if your weekend wasn't already ruined enough

If it's any consolation he was a goner if they realized it or not in a world without AEDs. CPR is 95% of the time a tool to keep people from freaking out about someone dying, it rarely actually saves anyone.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

zegermans posted:

Economically anxious klansmen that just need to see the light

A friend of yours?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Ace of Baes posted:

A friend of yours?

like 90% of my coworkers. Maybe my perspective is jaded by the people I interact with daily, but I've never met a Trump voter that would ever be convinced he's anything short of amazing.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

zegermans posted:

like 90% of my coworkers. Maybe my perspective is jaded by the people I interact with daily, but I've never met a Trump voter that would ever be convinced he's anything short of amazing.
If you made it through the entire 2016 election process and still bubbled in Donald Trump on election day, then yeah, nothing is going to convince you hes bad.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
booooooooooooooooooo

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I lost $50 to one of those subhuman oxygen-thieves because of the loving polls

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

zegermans posted:

I've always been adamant that the people we need to be reaching out to aren't Trump voters but people who stayed home this year

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

zegermans posted:

lol git gud

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

loquacius posted:

I've always been adamant that the people we need to be reaching out to aren't Trump voters but people who stayed home this year

there are like 100 MILLION PEOPLE that did not vote in the presidential election and we couldn't find like 120k in three states to win or whatever it was lol

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

loquacius posted:

If one party could get even 10% of the non-voting adults to show up and cast a ballot for their party slate, they would have massive super majorities in both houses and be able to write/pass a half dozen constitutional amendments.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

came here to post cory booker loving sucks and leftists and centrists and anyone else should agree on this

buttigieg

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Corey Booker sucks.
Tom Perez sucks.
The Democratic party sucks.
Bernie would have won.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

G-Hawk posted:

came here to post cory booker loving sucks and leftists and centrists and anyone else should agree on this

buttigieg

cory booker sucks but he's also a product of the place he represents. there's a legit large amount of constituents that benefit heavily from his pro pharma/wall st policies in nj. he's what money in politics gets u.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
buttigieg won

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

has butti done anything notable since withdrawing from DNC chair or is he just biding his time?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
woof! :woof:

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

anime was right posted:

cory booker sucks but he's also a product of the place he represents. there's a legit large amount of constituents that benefit heavily from his pro pharma/wall st policies in nj. he's what money in politics gets u.

also votes in politics

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

logikv9 posted:

buttigieg won

When JEB! said "slow and steady wins the race", he was actually talking about Booty Gauge.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

zegermans posted:

If it's any consolation he was a goner if they realized it or not in a world without AEDs. CPR is 95% of the time a tool to keep people from freaking out about someone dying, it rarely actually saves anyone.

it will also always break their ribs and might lead to puncturing lungs or in some cases the heart

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Baloogan posted:

lol thats only half

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Ace of Baes posted:

We all know how much the left hates black people, like Cornel West, Killer Mike, Malcolm X, etc.

If there was a pit where you could throw yourself to your death to power the resurrection of Malcolm X, who will then take over the Democrats, I'd really consider it.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

If there was a pit where you could throw yourself to your death to power the resurrection of Malcolm X, who will then take over the Democrats, I'd really consider it.

Dems would run MLK and smear Malcolm X about his supposed ties to the Nation of Islam

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

zegermans posted:

Buy low sell high, dingus

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

zegermans posted:

Dems would run MLK and smear Malcolm X about his supposed ties to the Nation of Islam

Lol

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Concerned Citizen posted:

booooooooooooooooooo

tigieg

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

anime was right posted:

there are like 100 MILLION PEOPLE that did not vote in the presidential election and we couldn't find like 120k in three states to win or whatever it was lol

cheese posted:

If one party could get even 10% of the non-voting adults to show up and cast a ballot for their party slate, they would have massive super majorities in both houses and be able to write/pass a half dozen constitutional amendments.
no you're supposed to be focusing on bernie bros and third party voters and make the wierd assumption that gary johnson votes are supposed to be your votes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

zegermans posted:

It’s been what? A little over a month in? Give it some time.

• Locked thread