Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Pretty sure he's acting like he thinks presidents are supposed to act (evidence: the campaign he ran to hey elected) lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
yea but when he finally pivots and acts presidential for a few days in a row man are some great things gonna happen

Les Affaires
Nov 15, 2004

see, statistically speaking a single statesmanlike address in front of congress is a far more accurate indicator of performance than a whole series of petty bullshit

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
*entirety of US media, seeing a 30 second video clip of Donald Trump feeding ducks wherein Trump manages to give the bread to the ducks instead of eating the bread himself* : TRUMP FINALLY PRESIDENTIAL?

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
*News shows footage of Trump walking down a hallway just after he had gotten up from falling but cuts just before he falls over again* TRUMP FINALLY PRESIDENTIAL?

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage
What are Pence's first words as president going to be?

"Sooo... that happened.
Anyways, back to business."

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/VP/status/838145250954706944

hmmm

lol

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Unionize today!

Mr Havafap posted:

"Sooo... that happened.

*Smiles and waves* "Whew! Glad that's over!"

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Mr Havafap posted:

"Sooo... that happened.

"Thank God. No. Really, Thank God. Everyone. Right now. On your knees. Dear God the Father..." *drones on for a half hour worth of prayer, all while looking like he's holding in the vilest of liquid shits.*

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Trump publishes Lindsey grahams phone number

*lol owned bitch

Similar thing happens to them

*violation of privacy and people need to grow up!

Les Affaires
Nov 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53VUs8dlUt4

Seriously Safe
Sep 7, 2009
The president of the United States had a twitter meltdown, lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Seriously Safe posted:

The president of the United States had regular twitter meltdowns, lol

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I think I already broke a ribs from the lols. I might require healthcare services lol.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
LOL

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

When the Alzheimer's starts to kick it into gear, do you think he'll have a Twitter meltdown about the same thing over and over?

Les Affaires
Nov 15, 2004

its groundhog day

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Since I'm a drug doer my mom won't call me back unless I tell her I'm stuck in El Salvador and need help

So I did that and I started talking about the Apprentice ratings instead until she hung up lol.

I truly love this emperor

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Les Affaires posted:

its groundhog day

"Just found out Obama 'tapped' my 'wires' during an election! This is Waterga-"*Gets Playskool Sesame Street Cell Phone gently pulled from his tiny, withered hands by nurse. Also it's 10 years from now.*

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Mr Havafap posted:

"Sooo... that happened.

"I thought I'd begin my first official address as president with a humorous joke for you all...

Women's rights LOL :rimshot:"

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

US Capitol's phone number:

202-224-3121

Urge Trump impeachment!

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Please, no, Trump, our lol and savior, thou who art in mar-a-lago, slow down. I only have so much free time to lol.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Because the sitting president offered no evidence to back up his claim, it wasn’t clear whether the tweet – which was followed by four others taking on his predecessor, including one misspelling the word “tap” – was based on classified knowledge he received in his capacity as president, or on an article posted yesterday to the conservative Breitbart website.

It also isn't known whether such federal wiretaps actually existed.

If – through his tweets – Trump revealed secret government information about surveillance, he exercised an exclusive privilege afforded only to the president as the ultimate declassification authority.

If any other government employee had single-handedly made such revelations they could see prison time for potentially damaging U.S. national security, a former official with intimate knowledge of the government secrecy policies told ABC News.

lol

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I feel like at a certain point I will need to start claiming all these lols on my taxes

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
lol

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

haljordan posted:

I feel like at a certain point I will need to start claiming all these lols on my taxes

You have to pay the lol toll if you wanna get into that boys hole

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Cacafuego posted:

You have to pay the lol toll if you wanna get into that boys hole

This is a solid lol

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Unionize today!

Homestar Runner posted:

"I thought I'd begin my first official address as president with a humorous joke for you all...

Women's rights LOL :rimshot:"

"Men's rights" = LOLier

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas

lol

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

LOL

What is going on here

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Scary! posted:

LOL

What is going on here

Freedom

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Not as good add the maga guy who showed up with a helmet and a shield and huge shin guards and a battle kilt and still got the crap kicked out of him

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

haljordan posted:

it's okay the president doesn't pay his taxes either

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
one of the two "pro-trump" rallies in texas was like half a mile from my house. The local news said there were 300 people there but I drove by it after my kids soccer game and it looked like there were maybe 150 people there and a mix of those were clearly just using the park that day not knowing about the rally. Had a hearty lol and filed a noise complaint when i got to the house

Les Affaires
Nov 15, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

it's okay the president doesn't pay his taxes either

maybe he does

we'll never know

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

glass it

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Les Affaires posted:

maybe he does

we'll never know

oh, oh i know

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Every time Trump hears a noise in the night he grabs a golf club and nervously paces his home calling out "Obama! Obama I know you're here. Face me! SAD!" Until secret service comes and puts him back to bed.

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Played a little civilization today and kept imagining trump as the american leader, had a good lol.

Now I want it as a mod, it'd be hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Cosmic Charlie posted:

Played a little civilization today and kept imagining trump as the american leader, had a good lol.

Now I want it as a mod, it'd be hilarious

everything you click has a 90% chance of being the opposite of what makes sense considering the game rules