Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Lastgirl posted:

ya we quoted this in november :hai:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aIXwMc20TE

no doubt felt

calm fam

I can't decide if I want to replay DX1 or actually get around to playing DX3

decision paralysis..!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Slamhound posted:

Someone please sum up the last 1,500 pages. tia.

I looked for a GIF of a man slamming a window down on his dick and surprisingly could not find one on the internet. I am sorry.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

imagine a boot stamping on its own dick forever

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Ok let's say dems win a house and senate majority in 2018 and impeach Trump before he can lift Russian sanctions.
Does Putin then release the peepee tape?

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

So the administration and RW twitter are going all-in on Obama as evil mastermind huh?

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/838230783580123137

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

deus ex is cspam as gently caress

the NSF did nothing wrong

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

deus ex is an insanely good game and i wish any of the sequels were even remotely as good as it was

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Hello CSPAM tonight in http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew we will be streaming THE NAKED GUN 2 1/2: THE SMELL OF FEAR

Stream starts at 11pm EST / 10pm CST / 8pm PST come hang out friends

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Stay here and keep drinking beer or go home and drink whiskey?

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Free oj

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Me neither. His head fatness is how Bill Bur describes guys who drink too much, and he didn't have it at all when he was young:

HGH and testosterone abuse will make your head grow. Just look up Barry Bonds.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

snl is new tonight

they probably had 5,000 rewrites today

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Trast posted:

this explains so so much about Alex Jones

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

The Nastier Nate posted:

Ok let's say dems win a house and senate majority in 2018 and impeach Trump before he can lift Russian sanctions.
Does Putin then release the peepee tape?

WWIII is going to be fought because Russia will refuse to release the piss tape and everyone will be a single issue voter in 2020 on finally getting to see the drat thing

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Bruteman posted:

So the administration and RW twitter are going all-in on Obama as evil mastermind huh?

Next week Trump could tweet "The sun is fake! Put up there by Obama to give us all cancer!!! SICK!" and there'd be about 12 hours of awkward silence from the right and then slowly but surely you'd start to hear weird spins about how Galileo was an enemy of religion and this is the real reason Obama was against "global warming."

They just need that adjustment period.

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Bruteman posted:

Well I mean he did massively expand the surveillance state inherited from Bush and never closed Guantanamo and killed so many innocent brown children that in certain areas they are now terrified of blue skies

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Solarin posted:

this explains so so much about Alex Jones

it'll also give you roid gut because your organs are growing too

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Trumpenproletariat posted:

Well I mean he did massively expand the surveillance state inherited from Bush and never closed Guantanamo and killed so many innocent brown children that in certain areas they are now terrified of blue skies

hmm yeah it was obama who chose to not close gitmo.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Trumpenproletariat posted:

Yeah, but given his tenure in office, do you actually think he'd use it against the Republicans.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SKULL.GIF posted:

deus ex is cspam as gently caress

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

etalian posted:

at least he was smart enough to wear brown parts to the rally

no such luck for utility kilt man

i bet he left skidmarks on the ground

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot
Anyone who has served as President of the imperialist capitalist entity known as the United States of America is an evil mastermind by definition

MizPiz posted:

Yeah, but given his tenure in office, do you actually think he'd use it against the Republicans.

Against "Republicans" like Trump who threaten to alter the comfy situation of two near-identical Washington parties, probably. Against Republicans who he wanted to grand bargain into privatizing social security and medicare? Probably not.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Trast posted:

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf
each night i bathe in
swiftly-flowing piss river
that is this gay thread

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

is Obama in there anywhere yet?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

JawKnee posted:

is Obama in there anywhere yet?

he's inside the corncob

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

comingafteryouall posted:

WWIII is going to be fought because Russia will refuse to release the piss tape and everyone will be a single issue voter in 2020 on finally getting to see the drat thing

If we have to deal with 4 years of the joke that is the Trump presidency, we better get to the punchline.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

oj's getting out later this year dawg

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

Next week Trump could tweet "The sun is fake! Put up there by Obama to give us all cancer!!! SICK!" and there'd be about 12 hours of awkward silence from the right and then slowly but surely you'd start to hear weird spins about how Galileo was an enemy of religion and this is the real reason Obama was against "global warming."

They just need that adjustment period.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Patrick Stewart is almost twice as old as Alex Jones

speng31b
May 8, 2010

ok

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

zegermans posted:

How the gently caress is William Shatner 85

he grows fatter at exactly the same rate that his skin expands/loosens

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

where's the kompromat obama you said there'd be kompromat

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

euphronius posted:

I want to watch mulhallomd drive tonight

It's probably not streaming anywhere right

You can use google if you wanna see titties.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

i wish i had taken screenshots from that one guy in the psychics tavern who tells you the horrible secrets of his weaponized meme so that it stops killing him
extremely cspam imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot
Trump's action on H1B visas is a huge boon for any American college students in the sciences. Combined with his latest act authorizing NASA and the National Science Council to encourage more women to study STEM, I don't think there's anyone who should oppose this attempt to force companies to pay fair wages to qualified Americans instead of having a specific visa category for undercutting people who went into 10s of thousands of debt in the hope of bettering themselves and getting a decent job at the end of it.

• Locked thread