Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

I know its an old name it was just a funny story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Fidel Castronaut fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Mar 5, 2017

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

trumpers tend to get the pepe eyes

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

wait

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

:whitewater:

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

The Glumslinger posted:

You guys are getting Day Crew levels of trolled right now

when was the last time we even had a decent trump troll here? NML? that was ages ago. the boys are getting soft

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

the worst thing is being a fan of cradle of filth

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/GideonResnick/status/838247711010770944

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

what the gently caress is this sketch

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

triple sulk posted:

what the gently caress is this sketch

excuse to do celebrity impressions

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ok that was funny lol

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Picture saying to yourself "it's a Saturday night, I'm gonna go troll those filthy leftists in the Trump thread. That's what I'm gonna do"

Imagine the lead-up to that decision

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

so obviously trump hates, hates, hates to look like he's losing or failing or backing down
resigning would be the ultimate defeat and he would hate it

but at what point is he so hated and so mad and bored and sick of it all, realizing he's wasting his last decade on this poo poo, that it overcomes his aversion and he just loving quits?

i seriously think endgame here is resignation, with a whole martyr complex speech about how the left and the media are so unpatriotic and making it impossible to govern and he has to step aside for the good of the country.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

so one thing that doesn't get mentioned a lot is that trump tends to lash out at his staff when poo poo goes poorly

like this is something that everyone kind of passively knows about but doesn't get brought up a lot because: hey, we all know it already, right?

but I'm wondering who will be the first high level staff/cabinet member to quit not because of getting tied up in a scandal but because they don't wanna deal with trump's poo poo anymore

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Trumpenproletariat posted:

http://www.cnet.com/news/trump-women-in-stem-tech-laws/

As the proud husband of a STEM Lady, this is a straight-up Good Thing and I applaud President Trump for it.

read the actual bills

they don't do poo poo

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Rex-Goliath posted:

read the actual bills

they don't do poo poo

Wow weird

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm mandating more women in STEM

I'm mandating that the KXL be built with 100% American steel

lmao if you believe a word this man says. I'm currently literally paying Carrier to send 80% of their jobs to Mexico and will pay more many more years for them to automate the rest away. Trump tells me this was a very good deal

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Agrajag posted:

keep blaming immigrants for taking your job fucko

i blame obama and the democrats for doing gently caress all to create decent jobs and attempting to actually accelerate outsourcing and offshoring with TPP, much like the states of Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

Agrajag posted:

youre an amazing loser

look at me link to a perv subreddit bragging about... who the gently caress knows

Nope. My darling STEM wife is actually on there. Seeing is believing, after all.

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

I mean I realize I'm also here right now but poo poo I had a long day. Got a new phone, walked around the Christiana mall with the gf for a few hours. That place is fuckin huge! Like too huge, like it's excessive

Went to Target, did a lotta grown up old fart poo poo. set up my phone, got some gin all up in me. Gf's playin new vegas, postin time

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

This is only like the fourth or fifth SNL I've watched

I am underwhelmed

Where is the TRUMP stuff?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

but at what point is he so hated and so mad and bored and sick of it all, realizing he's wasting his last decade on this poo poo, that it overcomes his aversion and he just loving quits?

Literally never.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Youth Decay posted:

"Do you follow Kamala Harris on Twitter?"

"Do you want to eat my butt?"

God I really could use an rear end eating rn

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

This is only like the fourth or fifth SNL I've watched

I am underwhelmed

Where is the TRUMP stuff?

They do those skits earlier and then do random poo poo after. Weekend update will have more then it kinda goes off the rails for the last bit

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Rex-Goliath posted:

read the actual bills

they don't do poo poo

yeah i don't really care about those tbqh but they're a nice thought. However H1B VISAS are getting a solid assfucking from Trump which means americans are much more likely to find decent paying jobs after investing in their college degrees instead of starving in the streets* cause the tech companies can just handpick anyone they want from any country in the world for $30k/year

Trumpenproletariat fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Mar 5, 2017

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

now get Obama and Trump to re-enact this pic

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Youth Decay posted:

"Do you follow Kamala Harris on Twitter?"

"Do you want to eat my butt?"

voight kampff test taking a bit of a turn here

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Robert Plant posted:

I mean I realize I'm also here right now but poo poo I had a long day. Got a new phone, walked around the Christiana mall with the gf for a few hours. That place is fuckin huge! Like too huge, like it's excessive

Went to Target, did a lotta grown up old fart poo poo. set up my phone, got some gin all up in me. Gf's playin new vegas, postin time

lmao u think christiana is huge

go to king of prussia

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

probation sucks! I'm not doing that again!

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

triple sulk posted:

go to king of prussia

they just made it even bigger too

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

New Vegas is rad

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

trump idiots being unhinged is always fun

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Trumpenproletariat posted:

yeah i don't really care about those tbqh but they're a nice thought.

TRUMP!!!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

they just made it even bigger too

largest mall in the united states by leasable space

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
Is this song about the oculus rift lmao

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

SKULL.GIF posted:

anyone watching SNL? It's on in 10 min

Got a stream?

Hasnt it been crap for at least a decade?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
never heard of father john misty and wish that was still true. lol he mentioned oculus rift in this song haha

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

triple sulk posted:

go to king of prussia

except dont its a madhouse

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Robert Plant posted:

What phone did you get

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

triple sulk posted:

go to king of prussia

Dude no bullshit I used to wait tables at the long-since-closed Bennigans in the parking lot of the KOP Mall. I know all about that mall.

I guess more than anything I was taken about by the sheer population present in that mall today. Like King of Prussia and Franklin Mills get crowded but Christiana felt like the half the state of Delaware was there today

• Locked thread