Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

triple sulk posted:

largest mall in the united states by leasable space

let me tell you about Gurnee Mills, the largest mall with literally nothing to walk to or from

after you've done a mile, I'll sit you down and tell you about the best shadow chancellor, Ed Balls

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Trumps baby pisswater gate

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

franklin mills is a shithole, or at least it always was when i was growing up

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Oh poo poo I'm not watching SNL but Father John Misty is really cool and awesome

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Weeping Wound posted:

probation sucks! I'm not doing that again!

probation rules

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

triple sulk posted:

so all Mills are made the same

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Fidel Castronaut posted:

probation rules

it'd be alright when I'm at work, not when getting drunk :mad:

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

This is only like the fourth or fifth SNL I've watched

I am underwhelmed

Where is the TRUMP stuff?

dunno why you're expecting hard hitting political satire from a bunch of theater kids born in the 90s

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCEDUiqfO-w

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Fidel Castronaut posted:

probation rules

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Weeping Wound posted:

it'd be alright when I'm at work, not when getting drunk :mad:

get drunk out in the world, weeping wound!

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

triple sulk posted:

That hasn't changed.

What has changed is that it's called Philadelphia Mills now

Everybody still just calls it Franklin Mills

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i wonder if the loving creepy as hell ben franklin head is still there as depicted in this old commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1BI8rMejrI

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Everybody gettin drunk in their oculus rifts!

-Father John PISSty

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Rex-Goliath posted:

read the actual bills

they don't do poo poo

oh woooord?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Fidel Castronaut posted:

get drunk out in the world, weeping wound!

jeez louise, the way I drink, I'd have to call an Uber! I'd never see my car again!

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

are huge fuckoff malls a mid-west thing?

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Trumpenproletariat posted:

yeah i don't really care about those tbqh but they're a nice thought. However H1B VISAS are getting a solid assfucking from Trump which means americans are much more likely to find decent paying jobs after investing in their college degrees instead of starving in the streets* cause the tech companies can just handpick anyone they want from any country in the world for $30k/year

you may have a rude awakening if your beautiful STEM princess gets a job at one of the garbage factories that are the worst abusers of the h1b system in its current form

or doesn't, because for the most part h1bs are expensive and a pain in the rear end for HR, and if you can't take a job over an equally qualified h1b candidate it's because it's a bad job or you're not equally qualified

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

triple sulk posted:

i wonder if the loving creepy as hell ben franklin head is still there as depicted in this old commercial

It's gone and that's the most disappoint part of all

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Just remember

Trump is watching this

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

i blame obama and the democrats for doing gently caress all to create decent jobs and attempting to actually accelerate outsourcing and offshoring with TPP, much like the states of Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

Nope. My darling STEM wife is actually on there. Seeing is believing, after all.

homerwithtreemarge.jpg

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Solarin posted:

are huge fuckoff malls a mid-west thing?

vacant malls are a mostly everywhere thing

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Fidel Castronaut posted:

probation rules

I'm glad that you can ask for it. I got way mad and hosed up and didn't spread it here

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Robert Plant posted:

It's gone and that's the most disappoint part of all

rip

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

i was visiting family in a small town in michigan and they had a mall with stores in it and the local gas station had a free air hose for your tires. it was like the town was preserved in a time capsule from the 90s

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao "at least they had a choice"

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i was visiting family in a small town in michigan and they had a mall with stores in it and the local gas station had a free air hose for your tires. it was like the town was preserved in a time capsule from the 90s

aka most of michigan

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

"at least they had a choice."

*long uncomfortable silence, chuckling*

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Fidel Castronaut posted:

did the free air hose work

twice I've been around and the air compressor was just dead

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

triple sulk posted:

btw loving the brief mention of Phar-Mor in this ad

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

speng31b posted:

you may have a rude awakening if your beautiful STEM princess gets a job at one of the garbage factories that are the worst abusers of the h1b system in its current form

or doesn't, because for the most part h1bs are expensive and a pain in the rear end for HR, and if you can't take a job over an equally qualified h1b candidate it's because it's a bad job or you're not equally qualified

With the H1B gone, and affirmative action for women in STEM still backed by the President (and of course) the liberal tech companies, qualified women and especially attractive women with social skills (both qualities rare in either gender in the tech world) should be able to waltz into any job they fancy.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Weeping Wound posted:

did the free air hose work

twice I've been around and the air compressor was just dead

yeah, i had a low tire and it worked. where i grew up, you had to pay fifty cents and then you found out that a crackhead cut the end off of it to macguyver a pipe out of it.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Why isnt snl live on the west coast? It's tape delayed 3 hours so the show title is a lie :sad:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

:laffo: okay the Hotmail joke was good

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

:whitewater:

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Was it near the border? Malls near Canada do really well because of currency exchange.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Grondoth posted:

Was it near the border? Malls near Canada do really well because of currency exchange.

nah, near lansing. i think it's one of the last towns where people have jobs but don't know how amazon works.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

wawa has free air andyou can set the comoressors for w/e psi you want and itll pump to exactly tgat level

wawa owns

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Fidel Castronaut posted:

nah, near lansing. i think it's one of the last towns where people have jobs but don't know how amazon works.

i wish there was an amazon for booze

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

With the H1B gone, and affirmative action for women in STEM still backed by the President (and of course) the liberal tech companies, qualified women and especially attractive women with social skills (both qualities rare in either gender in the tech world) should be able to waltz into any job they fancy.

haha yeah the liberal tech industry with its noted tendency to hire diverse staff and favor those with "social skills"

i think yikes is the word we use now

• Locked thread