Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Harrower posted:

I forget, did he call all mexicans rapists, or just some?

Technically, he said "They're rapists," calling all Mexicans rapists, but then did try to course-correct and said "And some, I assume, are good people."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/06/16/full-text-donald-trump-announces-a-presidential-bid/?utm_term=.34dd48e638d9

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Technically, he said "They're rapists," calling all Mexicans rapists, but then did try to course-correct and said "And some, I assume, are good people."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/06/16/full-text-donald-trump-announces-a-presidential-bid/?utm_term=.34dd48e638d9

The depths of your disingenuous bullshit are limitless.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Fog Tripper posted:

The depths of your disingenuous bullshit are limitless.

Dude, I'm posting sources, you're just bullshitting.

Which is basically what everyone should expect from a Trumpist.

CalvinCoolidge
Dec 27, 2008

Uh, actually it should be "their" not "they're."

"They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, their rapists." Typical fake news Huffington Post spin.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

CalvinCoolidge posted:

Uh, actually it should be "their" not "they're."

"They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, their rapists." Typical fake news Huffington Post spin.

but but but SOURCES!

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Morbid Hound
No no see see trump didn't say ALL mexicans are rapists just like all the ones HERE that's COMPLETELY different

also "mexican isn't a race"

I love watching Trumpists try to squirm around and pretend the orange cheeto isn't exactly as horrible as everyone knows he is

If you're gonna support a racist cheeto, own it

CalvinCoolidge
Dec 27, 2008

No no see see trump didn't say ALL mexicans are rapists just like all the ones HERE that's COMPLETELY different

Who are you quoting?

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Dude, I'm posting sources, you're just bullshitting.

Which is basically what everyone should expect from a Trumpist.
no frog tripper is so good, he posts the freshest, funniest memes, and makes cool original insults. dont be mean to frog tripper

also "mexican isn't a race"
dont forget the classic "islam isnt a race" argument!

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Alex Jones is legit insanely entertaining.

He's the WWE of politics

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Morbid Hound

Kjoery posted:

no frog tripper is so good, he posts the freshest, funniest memes, and makes cool original insults. dont be mean to frog tripper

Not meaning to be mean to any one dude but just . . . if someone actually tries to argue Trump isn't a horrible racist, just lol

like, David Duke and Richard Spencer aren't confused, why is anyone else?

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Not meaning to be mean to any one dude but just . . . if someone actually tries to argue Trump isn't a horrible racist, just lol

that poor man, all he wanted to do was exterminate all jews in the name of his cartoon frog and what does he get? punched in the face.

there is no justice in this world

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Morbid Hound

Kjoery posted:

that poor man, all he wanted to do was exterminate all jews in the name of his cartoon frog and what does he get? punched in the face.

there is no justice in this world

He was too dapper to live

Like, at least he had that part of being a Nazi down: dude has nice suits

not like Hugo Boss level or anything but he's definitely a cut above the typical channer

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

donald trump is definitely racist and openly engaged in housing discrimination as a young adult

most of the people who support mr. trumpski and deny that he is racist are proudly racist themselves

why are they unable to accept that their daddy prezzy is just like them? do they hate themselves???

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

just askin questions folks

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

donald trump is definitely racist
what you dont seem to understand is this is why trump won. you see, by calling someone clearly being racist racist, that made all the racists upset, which then caused them to vote republican, instead of voting republican. the leftists have truly gone mad and have lost touch about what their voterbase is really about

vvvv i named my hellhread cancer tumour hank. i love hank. hank is my friend. thank you, hellthread, for giving me the gift of hank

crime weed fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Mar 5, 2017

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

KIIIRRRYYYUUUUU CHAAAANNNNNN
I'm sure this is a nice thread and all, but I've only read a few pages and I'm pretty sure it's given me cancer already.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Fame Douglas posted:

You're dumb. He won because the electoral system is garbage. He won in a way that is completely undemocratic. Donnie tiny hands winning wasn't "democracy". In addition, even if he were a legitimate president: That doesn't mean that poster has to advocate for letting him reign freely.

counterpoint: it makes you wring your hands in a really cute way for the next eight years so it's good that he won

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
btw are juggalos the new liberal wing of the dem party yet? what happened with that?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

counterpoint: it makes you wring your hands in a really cute way for the next eight years so it's good that he won

Hubris will always come back and get you.

It might take time, but it doesn't forget.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Hubris will always come back and get you.

It might take time, but it doesn't forget.

sir this is the hellthread, would you like some fries with that moralising

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
Obummer better go vacation in a non-extradition country.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

eight? lol ok fam

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

L-Boned posted:

Obummer better go vacation in a non-extradition country.
im so glad hes keeping the "lock up political opponents" meme alive

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Judakel posted:

eight? lol ok fam

:thejoke:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

the secret middle american clone vats are working full capacity i see

e: also lol

https://twitter.com/vice/status/833556803040530432

Bulgogi Hoagie fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Mar 5, 2017

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Yes, exactly. Trump is a horrible racist who said all all Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers. Hillary said African Americans are super predators but who cares since she lost and is irrelevant even though she still has lots of influence and her party may be stupid enough to run her again in 2020. What is really important is that we allow ourselves to be divided along racial, sexual, and religious lines while the people who own both parties continue to gently caress us in the rear end and do whatever they want while we fight amongst ourselves over minor petty disagreements. In order to persuade people to come around to my point of view I will call them stupid and lol. This is what will change hearts and minds. I went to a college and post sources so I know what I'm talking about here. It's really important that I own people on the Internet even if I have to spread half truths and complete propaganda to support my opinion.if you disagree with me you are a racist, homophobic, frogman or SJW commie. Having an unaccountable government is very important as long as they have brainwashed me to believe that they are the good guys. I will always vote for the lesser of 2 evils as long as I vote for evil. Lol. Here is my source. http://youtu.be/whcXG128e6E

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Krustic posted:

this is why trump won
:same:

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
This thread is just as funny as the LOL thread except for here the LOLs are coming from Inside the thread.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Lol, I say this is why Trump won all the time, check my post history. Which state do you live in fellow USA patriot?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Krustic posted:

Yes, exactly. Trump is a horrible racist who said all all Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers. Hillary said African Americans are super predators but who cares since she lost and is irrelevant even though she still has lots of influence and her party may be stupid enough to run her again in 2020. What is really important is that we allow ourselves to be divided along racial, sexual, and religious lines while the people who own both parties continue to gently caress us in the rear end and do whatever they want while we fight amongst ourselves over minor petty disagreements. In order to persuade people to come around to my point of view I will call them stupid and lol. This is what will change hearts and minds. I went to a college and post sources so I know what I'm talking about here. It's really important that I own people on the Internet even if I have to spread half truths and complete propaganda to support my opinion.if you disagree with me you are a racist, homophobic, frogman or SJW commie. Having an unaccountable government is very important as long as they have brainwashed me to believe that they are the good guys. I will always vote for the lesser of 2 evils as long as I vote for evil. Lol. Here is my source. http://youtu.be/whcXG128e6E

Which frogman do you pledge loyalty to?

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Can the Trump administration push any policies to win over left wing supporters?

Not trolling, legit question.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

SBJ posted:

Can the Trump administration push any policies to win over left wing supporters?

do you think this administration can attempt to win over left wing supporters without alienating their core demographic?

not a legit question, just trolling.

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.

SBJ posted:

This bill was submitted by a Democrat and is currently being pushed by Trump. Doubling the min wage of H1B visa holders. My Indian co-worker is really worried that it will pass because he thinks it will probably result in him getting laid off. One of the reasons why raising the min wage is often bad for workers.

http://www.firstpost.com/business/donald-trumps-h-1b-bill-proposal-to-double-minimum-wage-could-cripple-indian-it-industry-3239646.html

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Gianthogweed posted:

I'm just going to dance in. Fart out this image. Then dance right out.

Since this so intrigued me and made me go have some slight hope I did some research and

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/676

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Health_Care_Act

So it's a democrat plan aka lol if that gets passed.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Gianthogweed posted:

This bill was submitted by a Democrat and is currently being pushed by Trump. Doubling the min wage of H1B visa holders. My Indian co-worker is really worried that it will pass because he thinks it will probably result in him getting laid off. One of the reasons why raising the min wage is often bad for workers.

http://www.firstpost.com/business/donald-trumps-h-1b-bill-proposal-to-double-minimum-wage-could-cripple-indian-it-industry-3239646.html

Not bad for American workers. :maga:

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

really queer Christmas posted:

Which frogman do you pledge loyalty to?

Frogman? I don't know any underwater tactical scuba divers. If you're talking about cartoon frogs I've already stated my preference on the last page.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

really queer Christmas posted:

Since this so intrigued me and made me go have some slight hope I did some research and

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/676

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Health_Care_Act

So it's a democrat plan aka lol if that gets passed.

In fairness if you spam this in enough places people will unironically think this is one of Trump's great and grand plans and build support for it, then Trump himself will push it if he thinks enough of his adoring fans love it, then you'll have people like Alex Jones and the Libertarian fun gang pulling their loving hair out trying to figure out how to attack it without attacking DADDY.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Kjoery posted:

hello welcome to hellthread, the only thread on sa which is 25% alt-right frog people with brains broken by overexposure to breitbart, fox news, and insular echo cambers

please enjoy your stay

Hellthread's not Hellthread unless twinks are involved. And Trump loves himself some twinks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Here's a real article that's real and was posted on Forbes and isn't satire at all in any way.

Ape Fist fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Mar 5, 2017

• Locked thread