Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Jose posted:

lol he's insanely angry because the press were sucking him off after that speech and it was instantly dropped for the sessions story

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/04/politics/donald-trump-jeff-sessions-reince-priebus/

i like the video they have of them arguing inside the WH. the mind boggles...

Oval Office, White house

BANNON: I'm telling you, they have us wiretapped! You'll see, I'm writing this article right now! And...
TRUMP: How could you let this happen. It was my best speech, my best stuff! The loved me. Now they're talking about..
BANNON: Sessions! It's because they're listening to us. The lizards are in the...
TRUMP, watching Fox News alert: Sad! Bad!
SPICER browses Otaku.com in corner of room, sweating.
IVANKA: Will this hurt my sales?

New York, New York

MELANIA siting in chair, face blank like a china doll, retrieves another pill from her purse.
The phone rings. It is her lover. We cannot hear what is said. Suddenly she smiles.

End scene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I was never good at social study class. However, I at least learned not to be an idiot.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
you know i've started to think that Trump may actually damage the republican party after all. they're all struggling to bullshit their way out of this one; they're on TV fumbling around trying to figure out how to sell it to the people but you can see some of them starting to crack more and more

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

speaking of the gop

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-donors-republican-senate-235678

quote:

PALM BEACH, Fla. — President Donald Trump buttered up a room full of Republican donors Friday night by boasting of his upset 2016 election win and ticking through a list of his surprise swing state victories that even the party high rollers at the private dinner couldn’t have imagined possible.

As he left the dinner, Qazi described the president as “warm and relaxed” during his remarks as he boasted of his November victories in Michigan, Ohio and Florida.

“He was talking about the election, how against all odds he wasn’t supposed to win. I think that was his theme for the night, how he won and won big,” Qazi said.
lol

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I sent her a dick pic

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

scrubs season six posted:

I sent her a dick pic

Mother, can you describe this dick pic for our guest at the table?

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

He
Won
poo poo

Why is nobody just constantly pointing out he won by less than either of our previous presidents so he can't parrot that poo poo all day

I get that they're still trying to be big and winning but god drat it he literally just lost less than hillary because republicans are trained like dogs to vote for the big white man who reminds them of their father's penis and has an (r) next to his name

And Hillary lost hard and sucks etc etc we can skip that part yes we all know her campaign was poo poo.

My point is purely "is he consciously lying about those numbers or is he honestly insane" and yes I know he's crazy but in this specific instance

Looked at all those words I typed, thought about how I never would have posted that without trump, and had a sensible lol because I'm on a diet.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jukebox Hero posted:

He
Won
poo poo

Why is nobody just constantly pointing out he won by less than either of our previous presidents so he can't parrot that poo poo all day

I get that they're still trying to be big and winning but god drat it he literally just lost less than hillary because republicans are trained like dogs to vote for the big white man who reminds them of their father's penis and has an (r) next to his name

And Hillary lost hard and sucks etc etc we can skip that part yes we all know her campaign was poo poo.

My point is purely "is he consciously lying about those numbers or is he honestly insane" and yes I know he's crazy but in this specific instance

Looked at all those words I typed, thought about how I never would have posted that without trump, and had a sensible lol because I'm on a diet.

Luckily due to bad dems still controlled the party apparatus I doubt dems will make any sort of meaningful comeback especially on the downticket.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Jukebox Hero posted:

He
Won
poo poo

You should start a patreon so you can generate cash to get a therapy duck.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Why is trump still talking about the goddamn election?

This poo poo is loving crazy.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

TontoCorazon posted:

it's all he's got to focus on. you know nobody is actually letting him make tough decisions on his own

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

does anyone have any Trump biographies? I would like to see some lolworthy stories about Our Prez if we can handle it. on one hand i feel it could lay a foundation and necessary history for the incredible sad clown gasps turned guffaws he has given us

on the other hand, can we take any more

This is a good one from 2015 that shows the man never changes
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/09/donald-trump-biography-what-i-learned-213188

quote:

When Trump spoke about Obama, he sounded personally irritated, which may have been because the White House had ignored his offer to lead the federal response to the 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill because the admiral in charge “doesn’t know what he’s doing.” Unfortunately Obama’s former senior adviser David Axelrod had revealed this exchange, and Trump’s offer to build a ballroom at the White House, after Donald stopped speaking to me, which made it impossible to follow up on it with him.

Although Trump’s attitude toward Obama was tinged with emotion, he was far more caustic in his remarks about the fourth estate. “There is tremendous dishonesty, tremendous dishonesty, in the press,” ...

edit
uh oh

quote:

“I loved to fight. I always loved to fight.”

“Physical fights?”

“… All types of fights. Any kind of fight, I loved it, including physical, and I was always the best athlete. Something that nobody knew about me.”

Drunk & Ugly fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Mar 5, 2017

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Mammal Sauce posted:

You should start a patreon so you can generate cash to get a therapy duck.

What the hell is a therapy duck.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

everything you click has a 90% chance of being the opposite of what makes sense considering the game rules

Civ Card Trump presidency: all cities gain plus two amenities due to all the lols.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

TontoCorazon posted:

He has dementia so he'll probably die still thinking that it's the 2016 election.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

turn off the TV posted:

He has dementia so he'll probably die still thinking that it's the 2016 election.

quote:

Trump says he’ll do his best to address the past, although he much prefers to discuss the present and, whenever possible, the future.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

this article just gets better and better. he claims to believe in the Race Horse theory, and that he is strong and smart, meaning that he's from good genes so that's mostly why he's successful. He claims his mother was an olympian (which there is no proof of, not even in 7th place downhill hehe). later, he says he'll get crap from people while running for president because his bone spurs kept him out of 'Nam. lol

those who fail to learn from history... will continue to laugh nervously

2015:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

bag em and tag em posted:

Every time Trump hears a noise in the night he grabs a golf club and nervously paces his home calling out "Obama! Obama I know you're here. Face me! SAD!" Until secret service comes and puts him back to bed.

Anything that Trump mutters or protests about while he is being put to bed is replied with a soothing, "That's great, and America is great, yes, yes it is, great, just great."

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

hahaha finally! they are going after Obama! oh man this is to much

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Donald Trump is president....

thanks, Obama

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Let this be inscribed below his bust:

Donald: "With Twitter you’ll say things that you can regret because you’re doing them instantaneously, okay? But you’re being very honest. That’s nothing compared to me. They’re always knocking the poo poo out of my hair.”

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Wikkheiser posted:

This political violence is concerning but it's somewhat reassuring that Americans are too old / out of shape & fat to do much damage before getting tired and needing a nap.

Battle of the chubbies.

The gun has made you weak. Americans have spent so long cradling the boomstick and discussing the merits of different millimeters within those boomsticks, that when the average American who has meditated much upon the subject of violence brought about by the squeeze of a finger must then go into a protest and form those fingers into a fist? They are found lacking, wheezing and panting as they struggle to reload their failing flesh weapons. The average American buys a gun to keep themselves safe, and in this knowledge of ownership, discards their basic forms of defense, and in so doing, has rendered adherence to the second amendment the antithesis of the spirit of such a piece of writing.

lol

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Breaking lols from CNN

quote:

President Donald Trump is asking Congress to look into whether the Obama administration abused its investigative powers during the 2016 election, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said in a statement Sunday.
"Reports concerning potentially politically motivated investigations immediately ahead of the 2016 election are very troubling," Spicer said, posting the statement on Twitter. "President Donald J. Trump is requesting that as part of their investigation into Russian activity, the congressional intelligence committees exercise their oversight authority to determine whether executive branch investigative powers were abused in 2016.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

TontoCorazon posted:

Because it is a tangible achievement that he can point to as his own. He's all about displays of wealth and power and to him, the fact that he's not being feted & having his rear end in a top hat tongued by honey-eyed virgins on a daily basis because he won is a travesty.

lol, there's no basis for this at all, but the threadbare lies they can weave to protect themselves are the best they can muster

third_aunt
Jul 3, 2005

baltimoron

Maldoror posted:

He's prolly gonna get impeached within 1 - 2 years

lol dudes already filed for reelection before he got inaugurated.

everyone, place your bets.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

so, all things progressing nicely we will soon find that the obama administration was largely above board but that the US secret service has evidence that Trump conspired with the russian secret service (with actual money changing hands) to hack clintons campaign, never mind if it had an effect on the actual election result

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

It seems Trump and his whole team have completely given up on even trying to challenge the accuracy of any of these leaks.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

haljordan posted:

It seems Trump and his whole team have completely given up on even trying to challenge the accuracy of any of these leaks.

lol, trump is the leak.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lime Tonics posted:

lol, trump is the leak.

Remember all those crazy past stories on how he pretended to be his own press secretary?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/jonfavs/status/838248952952573952?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

third_aunt
Jul 3, 2005

baltimoron

Sounds extremely legit. He knew what he was doing... by doing absolutely nothing.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

quote:

In a statement from his spokesman, Mr. Trump called “reports” about the wiretapping “very troubling” and said that Congress should examine them as part of its investigations into Russia’s meddling in the election.

Apparently lies made up by noted insane person Donald Trump now count as "reports".

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

haljordan posted:

also rampant widespread voter fraud by illegals in the 2nd whitest state in the country

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Mr.Tophat posted:

The gun has made you weak. Americans have spent so long cradling the boomstick and discussing the merits of different millimeters within those boomsticks, that when the average American who has meditated much upon the subject of violence brought about by the squeeze of a finger must then go into a protest and form those fingers into a fist? They are found lacking, wheezing and panting as they struggle to reload their failing flesh weapons. The average American buys a gun to keep themselves safe, and in this knowledge of ownership, discards their basic forms of defense, and in so doing, has rendered adherence to the second amendment the antithesis of the spirit of such a piece of writing.

lol
genius

the violence at these protests depresses me but i have to say it seems rather tame compared to an average european soccer riot.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Mr.Tophat posted:

lol

loving scrub yanks haven't event evolved neurotoxin glands or barbed spines and they think they can fight? hahaha you and whose antlers?

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Wikkheiser posted:

genius

the violence at these protests depresses me but i have to say it seems rather tame compared to an average european soccer riot.

There have also been like... five violent protests? And they've mostly been like a dozen people fighting

Meanwhile, a Trump supporter murdered two Indians and hah, that doesn't matter.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Jose Mengelez posted:

loving scrub yanks haven't event evolved neurotoxin glands or barbed spines and they think they can fight? hahaha you and whose antlers?

don't tread on me, I'm a highly evolved caltrop, you'll regret it

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

turn off the TV posted:

Meanwhile, a Trump supporter murdered two Indians and hah, that doesn't matter.

Too many reservations to act

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

the loving president of the mothershitting states of God. drat. america lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

every night before laying my head to rest, I pray to congress and the new york times editorial board that i might someday live to see the front page of the NYT announce trump's impeachment with a banner headline of "YOU'RE FIRED" lol