Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtqMzsPKY2c

TED Ballpits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

fbi: lol gently caress off

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Seriously I step away for a few hours and suddenly nothing but confusion on Twitter

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also i like how trump apparently had to give that request in a press release, for some reason?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

looking forward to a completely senile Giuliani prosecuting Obama

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

hey ya'll just loggin in.
how's Watergate 2: Electric Boogaloo coming along?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

trump: alright i've had enough, we need to stop the intelli...intell...smartness community from doing any more damage, give 'em a tweet

aide: sir they've blocked you on twitter

trump: well i'm out of ideas

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Scent of Worf posted:

Seriously I step away for a few hours and suddenly nothing but confusion on Twitter

wh is seriously panicking and are just making GBS threads themselves on every single level

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Yinlock posted:

also i like how trump apparently had to give that request in a press release, for some reason?

He has literally no idea how to do things in anything but the most public way imaginable

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

"I am very mad about these wiretaps that didn't happen to dig up this confidential information that doesn't exist and isn't true, investigate Obama or something idk gently caress it" -Trump 2020 Slogan

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
gently caress this noise, I'm going to go watch Logan. I hate superheroes and haven't seen a Marvel movie since the first Captain Propoganda: Yvan Eht Nioj, but for whatever reason I've seen all the Xmens except for the Oscar Issac one and I might as well finish them off before we all die in hellfire

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

like the propaganda pals are out in force in twitter trying to shift this to obama

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

gently caress this noise, I'm going to go watch Logan. I hate superheroes and haven't seen a Marvel movie since the first Captain Propoganda: Yvan Eht Nioj, but for whatever reason I've seen all the Xmens except for the Oscar Issac one and I might as well finish them off before we all die in hellfire

Movie sounds great, def gonna see it

Yinlock posted:

like the propaganda pals are out in force in twitter trying to shift this to obama

Hannity lol

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Yinlock posted:

Is Hannity still melting down at the Pod Save America guys?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Good morning

Lol

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

"An informed presidential ally outside government but close to the President said Trump was really angry about having a "mini disaster" a week. The President's mood is adding to tremendous pressure inside the West Wing and aides have been seen in tears in recent days at multiple meetings."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/04/politics/donald-trump-jeff-sessions-reince-priebus/index.html

Sad! Actually, just sad.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Saw it last night, it def. owned

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Destroy the federal government surveillance apparatus
Build private employer surveillance hells

TRUMP

Destroy the Federal Reserve doing political stuff - pop the bubble
Build TRUMPCOIN - a slot machine on every corner! Prosperity!

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Augus posted:

"I am very mad about these wiretaps that didn't happen to dig up this confidential information that doesn't exist and isn't true, investigate Obama or something idk gently caress it" -Trump 2020 Slogan

2020 crowd in Michigan "Lock him up! Lock him up!" Trump sweeps to victory

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Augus posted:

4 more years, baby

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

Is Hannity still melting down at the Pod Save America guys?

What's this about

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal
Jesus christ its only been 44 days.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Augus posted:

Movie sounds great, def gonna see it

Hannity lol

i've seen one dude be like OBAMA AND NIXON ARE THE SAME

and poo poo like this is showing up everywhere, with helpful bunches of symbols so you know they're paid propaganda

https://twitter.com/GaltsGultch/status/838398756513067008

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Cosmik Slop posted:

"An informed presidential ally outside government but close to the President said Trump was really angry about having a "mini disaster" a week. The President's mood is adding to tremendous pressure inside the West Wing and aides have been seen in tears in recent days at multiple meetings."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/04/politics/donald-trump-jeff-sessions-reince-priebus/index.html

Sad! Actually, just sad.

Yeah Trump is capable of a massive disaster a week

Step it up boys

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
are president is retarted.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

slave to my cravings posted:

2020 crowd in Michigan "Lock him up! Lock him up!" Trump sweeps to victory

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Maybe MAGA was actually a code for turning the US into a banana republic?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

etalian posted:

Maybe MAGA was actually a code for turning the US into a banana republic?

that and killing all minorities yes

it's not like he tried to hide it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

tbf though the obama blame shift is getting like 0 traction

he's not hillary clinton, you need more proof than nothing whatsoever

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

MANGA

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

stop mr. president we can't take all this winning

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Yinlock posted:

fbi: lol gently caress off

The FBI, noted people who don't do politically motivated investigations in Current Year

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Scent of Worf posted:

What's this about

Jon Favreau jokingly invited Hannity on their podcast and Hannity proceeded to accuse them of being in cahoots with the wire tap and told them to lawyer up or something lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

TwoStepBoog posted:

stop mr. president we can't take all this whining

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

like if he had said "lyin' hillary" instead of obama then half the country and most of the dem thread would have bought it immediately

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

Jon Favreau jokingly invited Hannity on their podcast and Hannity proceeded to accuse them of being in cahoots with the wire tap and told them to lawyer up or something lol

lmao

hannity is so ridiculously internet-tough-guy for no reason

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Yinlock posted:

like if he had said "lyin' hillary" instead of obama then half the country and most of the dem thread would have bought it immediately

Lying ' Ted, Crooked Hillary, get your memes right square

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Yinlock posted:

lmao

hannity is so ridiculously internet-tough-guy for no reason

he need a swirly

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

TwoStepBoog posted:

stop mr. president we can't take all this winning