Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Don't doxx me *pant* please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
My Genital: The Happiest Place on Earth TM

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

We try, and we fail.

The 2 litre was only an extra dollar!

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I try that, and I fail that. Several times a week. :smith:

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

mostlygray posted:

Some people, though, eat normally and stay fat.

It's normal for people to eat like poo poo these days, agreed.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

If she's bad off enough that she can't stand on her own, she's gonna be seeing Cory pretty soon.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

I can confirm that that "waist-high fishnet hose under regular clothes" poo poo is coming back into style, seen it a ton online lately.

Also. It's "Kodak moments" as in "Kodak film," not "Kodiak bears". So they got it right. Which is confusing, considering they're like 15.

Everything else could be from 1997 til yesterday, so I'm going by the weird fishnet thing.

I understand that 90s fashion is coming back, but not every aspect of it. The guy's hair is the biggest giveaway. If this picture was taken today, he would have an undercut. The girl would have a dip-dye and one of them would be wearing double denim.

Here is what the kids today look like when they try to do 90s fashion and end up looking awkward. This is British singer Anne Marie and radio host Roman Kemp (sorry for stock image bullshit):

The Kemp boy was blessed with an angelic face but unfortunately he's annoying and dresses like a idiot. The other day he let Ed Sheeran give him a random tattoo that belongs in the tasteless tattoos thread:

Tex Avery
Feb 13, 2012

Did he really put "2k7" as in 2007 or am I reading it wrong?

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Tex Avery posted:

Did he really put "2k7" as in 2007 or am I reading it wrong?

Yes, according to the guy who was tattooed he did it deliberately as a joke, according to everyone else it's a hilarious blunder.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

mostlygray posted:

I know it's a de-thred of the thread but I can say, safely, that weight is just a thing and shouldn't be worried about by others. Some people are fat, some people are thin. My grandmother was overweight by about 70 pounds and lived to be 100. My grandfather was thin and hale and lasted to be 80. My great aunt was rail thin and lasted until her 90's. My great grandmother was fat and round, drank a gallon of whole milk and ate quart of sour cream every day and died at 95.

Eating disorders are a thing. That's OK and those are the people to help. Some people are big, some people are small. I had a friend that was about 700 pounds. That was a disorder. He did eat absurd amounts of food. He lost weight via gastric bypass and now he's back down to a healthy weight. Some people, though, eat normally and stay fat. It's just the deal they were dealt.

legfungus.jpg

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Breetai posted:

legfungus.jpg

Do you one better!

BahBOOOOOM!

Woptendo
Mar 23, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

Do you one better!

BahBOOOOOM!

I just finished a bowl of cottage cheese... :(

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Woptendo posted:

I just finished a bowl of cottage cheese... :(

At least you didn't just start it!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I still can't decide if she's lifting her chins or blowing a kiss. Leaning towards blowing a kiss because it doesn't seem like her hand is properly hefting her chins.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

No spotter visible, so I'd hope not.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
I'm not sure if "Respected Member of DeviantArt" is an achievement to be proud of

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

It implies that it's beyond the kid's ability IRL. :smith:

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

goose willis posted:

I'm not sure if "Respected Member of DeviantArt" is an achievement to be proud of

I'm 100% sure it isn't.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Data Graham posted:

It implies that it's beyond the kid's ability IRL. :smith:

To be fair he came out ahead on that one. If DeviatArt never respects him he'll probably leave. If they do ever respect him he'll stick around.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

I don't know who that chick is other than what you just told us, but she should give Leslie Hall her look back.

So I wanted to look at pictures of Veronica Lake today. Clicked on a likely candidate and then noticed it was from "Wikifeet."

http://www.wikifeet.com/ probably :nws:

Somehow, making your fetish into a wiki sort of de-sexifies it a bit.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Solice Kirsk posted:

Cory was a lucky dude. Thats a fun family.

Yeah, they all seem pretty cool imho

I was actually trying to research how most people stand up from sitting on the floor, I want to draw it but I can't seem to find information on how people normally do it and if I do it normally or not (for my own reference).

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pick posted:

Yeah, they all seem pretty cool imho

I was actually trying to research how most people stand up from sitting on the floor, I want to draw it but I can't seem to find information on how people normally do it and if I do it normally or not (for my own reference).

The internet provides!

http://discovermagazine.com/2013/nov/05-sit-down

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Then buy the men's razor, dummy

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Heath posted:

A while ago wasn't there a thing where one of the companies released a razor that vibrated in the end or whatever that made it easier to cut hair. But the women's equivalent had it in the end where it was 100% useless?

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Heath posted:

You'd be surprised how many people have SO's/friends that will give them poo poo for using men's hygiene products if they are a woman.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Heath posted:

Wasn't this the response to the "this shampoo is more expensive than this other, identical shampoo" on 4chan? Phrased rudely, but the same response?

Someone post that again please.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Nuebot posted:

A while ago wasn't there a thing where one of the companies released a razor that vibrated in the end or whatever that made it easier to cut hair. But the women's equivalent had it in the end where it was 100% useless?

That was so they could rub that end elsewhere without scalping the little man in the boat.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Dienes posted:

You'd be surprised how many people have SO's/friends that will give them poo poo for using men's hygiene products if they are a woman.

Man I guess they're just locked into buying more expensive razors then

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

jizzy sillage posted:

Wasn't this the response to the "this shampoo is more expensive than this other, identical shampoo" on 4chan? Phrased rudely, but the same response?

Someone post that again please.

Like the fact that the pink razor is more expensive for less is objectively dumb but those are also bottom-end razors. The vibrating one is the Fusion in men's and the replacement cartridges are like 20% more expensive for the men's version than for the women's.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Dienes posted:

Who has friends or partners that lovely? I'd razor them in the drat face. I mean, rude!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

:psyduck: it keeps happening

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Is that scotch tape

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

He got it successfully through the loop

and then he taped it anyway.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Heath posted:

Is that scotch tape

Would someone please magnetize his drat tie.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Who has friends or partners that lovely? I'd razor them in the drat face. I mean, rude!

I had a girlfriend use my razor once to shave her legs and I gave her poo poo. Thats loving gross. Like the razor I used to shave my face. All those little flakes of skin and dried shaving cream and bits of hair from my face getting pushed into her hair follicles. And then the same from her into mine? I'll basically share anything. Toothbrushes, deodorant, dirty spoons/forks, those little puff ball things that make liquid soap all sudsy in the shower, whatever. But sharing a razor is super gross.

I realize it's not exactly the same reason, but I did give a woman poo poo for using a men's razor once.

The end.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Solice Kirsk posted:

I had a girlfriend use my razor once to shave her legs and I gave her poo poo. Thats loving gross. Like the razor I used to shave my face. All those little flakes of skin and dried shaving cream and bits of hair from my face getting pushed into her hair follicles. And then the same from her into mine? I'll basically share anything. Toothbrushes, deodorant, dirty spoons/forks, those little puff ball things that make liquid soap all sudsy in the shower, whatever. But sharing a razor is super gross.

I realize it's not exactly the same reason, but I did give a woman poo poo for using a men's razor once.

The end.

Yeah, sharing a razor is gross to many people.

What is being talked about is a woman buying the non-pink, non-girly version of a razor because it is cheaper, and then having her boyfriend/SO/friends be all "Hahaha you're a manly man! Hahaha" at her.

Which is truly only a thing an arsehole would do, and that woman needs to find a better boyfriend/SO/friends.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

You'd love the /r/relationships thread, my friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Dienes posted:

You'd love the /r/relationships thread, my friend.

*looks for 2 seconds* It's a drat good thing I'm taking the afternoon off! Thank you, Captain Picard.

edit:
If anyone buys this, I hope they get punched in the face.

Fleta Mcgurn has a new favorite as of 03:35 on Mar 6, 2017

• Locked thread