Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Can someone post that pic of spicer and some secretary walking off a plane with a copy of Trump on the cover of some magazine that he was ordered to give to a diplomat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Nonsense posted:

lol Trump is about to haul Obama before a tribunal and people don't want dubya to look sad in front of the cameras for killing a million iraqis

Both isnt going to happen

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

THE RESPECTABILITY OF THE OFFICE i scream as the clown factory administration devotes time to a twitter beef with arnold schwarzenegger

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Arrest and prosecute all Presidents

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
remember when bush passed a law saying the us could invade the hague to get the president back?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
weve always been in the worst timeline

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

remember when bush passed a law saying the us could invade the hague to get the president back?

I did, i lived in the hague. It was funny.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
this has probably been posted already but lol oops all nazis

https://twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/838446419816165376

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Thatim posted:

I can't decide whether it's dumb or awesome that it has "The" in the name.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
still ... taking... the ... JOBS :argh:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Thatim posted:

how bad would a dude have to be to invade yr home, asking for a friend

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Arrest and prosecute all Presidents

only if we get to pull a cadaver synod on reagan

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

PostNouveau posted:

I can't decide whether it's dumb or awesome that it has "The" in the name.

It's the latter.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

radical meme posted:

You're wrong about the FDA. Research Thalidomide and the horror story effect it had on unborn children and how the FDA refused to allow it to be marketed in the U.S. Drug companies would happily rush untested and dangerous drugs to market if they could.

AND they could dance around the usual "this drug killed 5000 people" lawsuits from slow-killer side effects by putting an "ongoing market clinical study in progress" warning on the box. So they can make insane profits with zero liability and if it turns out to be a bad drug they just pull it off the market and replace it with some other snake oil with no statistically significant efficacy.

It's win-win for the billionaires, just like everything else.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

(clicks Obama's rapsheet)

" Unfunny moron was told time and time again to not do this poo poo. You went ahead and did it, you had to go ahead and bring up the wiretaps! it's time to take a break from posting for a while." User loses posting privileges for 1 month. Requested By: Donglad Temp Approved By: Steve Banana

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

mormonpartyboat posted:

cheap labor for building the big, beautiful wall.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Yeah I live in The Seattle.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

Wait, what?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Thatim posted:

You are better than that bret

one heckuva pic tho ^__^

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I don't remember that either but it sounds crazy enough that I'm sure it happened under 43.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

still ... taking... the ... JOBS :argh:

capital is taking the jobs you dumb duck !!!!!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

holla holla

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

capital is taking the jobs you dumb duck !!!!!

how the hell is illegal ICE slavery legal

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Pillowpants posted:

Hey guys,

Let me introduce you to the Pro-Russia think tank the Center for the National Interest.

Who is on the board of directors?

Well,

Henry Kissinger - Now a Putin confidante known to be working with Trump. He is also responsible for Tillerson and KT Mcfarland being in the administration.

Drew Guff - He started a company called Russia Partners LLC (Haven't looked into it yet)

Richard Burt - Trump friend, Alfa Bank board member, Gazprom lobbyist, Manafort ally

Jon Huntsman - Rumored to be Ambassador to Russia

David Keene - Former head of American Conservative Union. Haven't looked into him (or Senator Pat Roberts) as far as a relationship with Russia.

David Mccormick - He is an executive at Bridgewater Associates, also known as the place James Comey was an executive for prior to working for the FBI

Grover Norquist - Abramoff ally, Council for national policy member, rear end in a top hat.

Dmitry K Simes - Vladimir Putin has referred to him as a friend in the past.

Reposting for posterity and the sake of our already dearly-departed Pillowpants

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Nichael posted:

I don't remember that either but it sounds crazy enough that I'm sure it happened under 43.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Service-Members'_Protection_Act
https://www.hrw.org/news/2002/08/03/us-hague-invasion-act-becomes-law

:lol:

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Gotta collect them all:

Bonus:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

mcbexx posted:

Gotta collect them all:

Bonus:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
thats no where near enough gum for spicy

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/838470721005367296

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Agrajag posted:

LOL holy poo poo you actually think Obama ordered a FISA warrant on Trump for wiretaps

I'm glad you agree bush shouldn't be blamed for the financial crisis or Abu ghraib

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

So he is just a liar? No poo poo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Baloogan posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mcbexx posted:

Gotta collect them all:

Bonus:

*shoves Bannon's pitchfork into soft palette repeatedly to induce vomiting*

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

frozen 2 sounding unexpectedly dark

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This is a good thing because if Hitlery had won a ton of people including the ACLU would just be like "this is all fine everything the government is doing"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

DrPlump posted:

This is a good thing because if Hitlery had won a ton of people including the ACLU would just be like "this is all fine everything the government is doing"

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

DrPlump posted:

yeah im sure all those latino families that are about to be hauled into ICE detention camps are glad about that. also the "browns" being shot and killed by christian terrorists that the trump admin conveniently does not mention.

lets not forget VOICE, once that poo poo gets rolling, a whole mountain of poo poo is going to drop onto the heads of visible "foreigners"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/838468991702220800

• Locked thread