Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

SKULL.GIF posted:

GUYS WHY DON'T WE TAKE A GIANT poo poo IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM?! WE'VE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE AND SOMETHING CLEARLY NEEDS CHANGING

LIBCUCKS YOU'LL GET YOUR CHANCE TO CLEAN THIS UP IN FOUR YEARS DON'T WORRY

Chuck C Johnson account confirmed

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015
love trumps taint

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
:thumbsup:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
id get drunk in a bar room with bannon, just the two of us and some bottles and clean glasses (and ofc some drugs :ssh: )

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

L-Boned posted:

1. cutting down on H1B visa abuse, providing incentives for companies to remain here

2. increasing military budget, letting law enforcement do their jobs instead of impeding it

3. enforcing immigration laws

4. downsizing the EPA and many other bloated fed agencies

5. see DC twitter freakouts

lol you got conned by trump

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

do not read me or my son ever again

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

Pomp posted:

lol you got conned by trump

whatever as long as Indian guys are being killed because some maga hero thought they were Iranian

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i've cracked a bottle of 2014 shiraz after taking in a load of firewood

just chillaxin

theres a snowfall warning for alot of snow so hell yeah gonna drink wine and watch the snow fall

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

L-Boned posted:

These rebuttals are just sad. I am sure when you guys actually experience the real word, like outside some liberal college campus and/or SA, your views will change. I have been to more third-world countries than most have you have been to US States. Theres a reason populations get more conservative as they get older. It's because they get more real world experiences and gain wisdom. They realize ideological views are not realistic or practical. Don't worry, one day you will become enlightened and not get triggered by the truth. Have a cheeky day.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

So much for tollerabke left.

Probed a bringer of truth, breitbart article incoming

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im just getting tired of the rollercoaster ride and just want to gazed wide-eyed into the abyss until the neurons slowly begin turning off

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
gain wisdim

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also seriously lol @ T-boned expecting like reasoned debate and 'rebuttles'

we only got rebuttigeigs

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Isn't Vile a rising alt-right twitter star now?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Baloogan posted:

just chillaxin

theres a snowfall warning for alot of snow so hell yeah gonna drink wine and watch the snow fall

i'm going to play some civ vi because i feel like nuking the world

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/838468992469725184

so this happend.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
oh so yes Bannon if ur reading have ur ppl get in touch and we'll pencil in a date some time in late april in boston together

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

Isn't Vile a rising alt-right twitter star now?

oh my GOD

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

Baloogan posted:

just chillaxin

*cheers on the deportation of flower pickers with no criminal record*

drat feels good to be a white guy ina cabin *sips fine aged wine*

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

how does he have both multiple large nicks from incompetent shaving and two day stubble at the same time

guess hes a good personal grooming skill match w that lady tho, check those eyebrows

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

yes aka current press pool

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Gringostar posted:

i'm going to play some civ vi because i feel like nuking the world

i forgot to load up games on my lappy beofre comeing out here so i have like, no games or whatever

remembered my kindle this time tho!!

and i have SO MUCH CHEESE :3: like bree and cambert and cambert and some goat stuff and like, chunks of deli cheeses and 3 boxes of crackers

and liquor and beer

and champaign :nyan:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Squizzle posted:

how does he have both multiple large nicks from incompetent shaving and two day stubble at the same time

these are moles I think

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

that hair :poland:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Mariana Horchata posted:

im just getting tired of the rollercoaster ride and just want to gazed wide-eyed into the abyss until the neurons slowly begin turning off

:hai:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

oooh theyre moles or something, not nicks

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I liked the part where I asked him for examples that weren't just 'lol owned libs' and his next post was about libs being twitter owned

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Just :lol: if you think Trump would take info from a non-propeganda website. His actual daily briefing comes from Brietbart, Freep, Daily Stormer, etc

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Hey guys,

Let me introduce you to the Pro-Russia think tank the Center for the National Interest.

Who is on the board of directors?

Well,

Henry Kissinger - Now a Putin confidante known to be working with Trump. He is also responsible for Tillerson and KT Mcfarland being in the administration.

Drew Guff - He started a company called Russia Partners LLC (Haven't looked into it yet)

Richard Burt - Trump friend, Alfa Bank board member, Gazprom lobbyist, Manafort ally

Jon Huntsman - Rumored to be Ambassador to Russia

David Keene - Former head of American Conservative Union. Haven't looked into him (or Senator Pat Roberts) as far as a relationship with Russia.

David Mccormick - He is an executive at Bridgewater Associates, also known as the place James Comey was an executive for prior to working for the FBI

Grover Norquist - Abramoff ally, Council for national policy member, rear end in a top hat.

Dmitry K Simes - Vladimir Putin has referred to him as a friend in the past.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

i think i need something far more abyssier to get me where i need to be sry

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

these are moles I think

yeah now i feel bad about the eyebrows comment, it seems meaner now

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Mariana Horchata posted:

i think i need something far more abyssier to get me where i need to be sry

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Squizzle posted:

oooh theyre moles or something, not nicks

oh i just figured i had sneezed on my monitor last week when i was sick :ohdear:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

we're all in the shadow realm

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

i forgot to load up games on my lappy beofre comeing out here so i have like, no games or whatever

and i have SO MUCH CHEESE :3: like bree and cambert and cambert and some goat stuff and like, chunks of deli cheeses and 3 boxes of crackers

and liquor and beer

the alt right cheese spread, bree-bert

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

moveable shape posted:

*cheers on the deportation of flower pickers with no criminal record*

drat feels good to be a white guy ina cabin *sips fine aged wine*

lol i also brought 4x roast beefs because i hate running out of beef

as soon as i can be assed I'm going to toast english muffins and then put some cheese on em, then fry an egg and a piece of ham and make myself some breakfast sandwiches for lunch :3:

build the wall!

hahahahahahahaaahahaha

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Baloogan posted:

and liquor and beer

i'm getting over being sick so i'm either in bed or sitting at my desk with blankets

no cheese because of phlegm and no booze because of drugs :(

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

this times guy's timeline is scary right now

all the rollbacks and swamping going on

https://twitter.com/EricLiptonNYT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017

Pillowpants posted:

Hey guys,

Let me introduce you to the Pro-Russia think tank the Center for the National Interest.

Who is on the board of directors?

Well,

Henry Kissinger - Now a Putin confidante known to be working with Trump. He is also responsible for Tillerson and KT Mcfarland being in the administration.

Drew Guff - He started a company called Russia Partners LLC (Haven't looked into it yet)

Richard Burt - Trump friend, Alfa Bank board member, Gazprom lobbyist, Manafort ally

Jon Huntsman - Rumored to be Ambassador to Russia

David Keene - Former head of American Conservative Union. Haven't looked into him (or Senator Pat Roberts) as far as a relationship with Russia.

David Mccormick - He is an executive at Bridgewater Associates, also known as the place James Comey was an executive for prior to working for the FBI

Grover Norquist - Abramoff ally, Council for national policy member, rear end in a top hat.

Dmitry K Simes - Vladimir Putin has referred to him as a friend in the past.

i'm not american so i don't really know what kissinger did but he seems like a hosed up guy somehow

also how is he still alive

• Locked thread