Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

you should keep calling about 30% of americans or more literally dogs imo

lmao the guy with the silent majority av is trying to defend retard americans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

Does your dad gently caress your dogs?

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

Butterfly Valley posted:

A world where every single Trump voter was instantaneously turned into a dog would be a lot better for everyone

65mil new good boys yes I can get behind this

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Butterfly Valley posted:

A world where every single Trump voter was instantaneously turned into a dog would be a lot better for everyone

"Who's a great boy? Who's a great boy?"

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

lmao the guy with the silent majority av is trying to defend retard americans

HAha I bet that dude fraeking loves Trump and is glad (?!!?) that he is the president.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Mr.Tophat posted:

"Who's a great boy? Who's a great boy?"

Make America Great Danes Again.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

1redflag posted:

Does your dad gently caress your dogs?

nah, just your mother

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

Just tremendous boys.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Minimalist Program posted:

HAha I bet that dude fraeking loves Trump and is glad (?!!?) that he is the president.

i'm glad he's president too, but, for entirely different reasons

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

imagine voting for trump. sitting in the booth, hitting the button for the big dumb retard president. i bet it was freaking awesome.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Make America Great Danes Again.

You made me laugh and I am grateful, because in the reality where Trump is president, I should be laughing bigly as often as possible

Great Danes are loving huge and have skulls that feel like your petting a dinosaur, and not in a cool way, I speak from personal experience, it's just odd, you have been warned

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Fake News, Real Boners
by Chuck Tingle

Toobo loves the news, and after years of searching, he’s finally found a voice that he can trust with Buttbart.com. After a heated conversation with an old friend, however, Toobo is compelled to drop in on his favorite Buttbart commentator and get to the bottom of some serious allegations.

Soon Toobo discovers that, not only is Buttbart a fake news site, but his favorite writer is actually a handsome unicorn named Yerno. Together, the two of them quickly discover that the news may be fake, but their boners are real.

This erotic tale is 4,200 words of sizzling human on gay factually inaccurate unicorn action, including anal, blowjobs, rough sex, facials, and fake news writer love.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Great danes die at like 8 years old or something they're sad as heck dogs

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Mr.Tophat posted:

You made me laugh and I am grateful, because in the reality where Trump is president, I should be laughing bigly as often as possible

Great Danes are loving huge and have skulls that feel like your petting a dinosaur, and not in a cool way, I speak from personal experience, it's just odd, you have been warned

When I was a kid, there was a great dane down the street. his name was Hoss and he would chew on stones until he'd reduced them to gravel instead of using chew toys.

One day my dad hit Hoss with his van. Dad said Hoss gave him a look like "the gently caress is your problem?" then headed back to his yard, perfectly fine (he notified the owners).

I'm not sure great danes are actually dogs.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

sugar free jazz posted:

Great danes die at like 8 years old or something they're sad as heck dogs

They really are

Even if you call them scoob and take them with you into haunted mansions, those guys are gunna give up the ghost in short order, and I don't mean solve a caper

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

When I was a kid, there was a great dane down the street. his name was Hoss and he would chew on stones until he'd reduced them to gravel instead of using chew toys.

One day my dad hit Hoss with his van. Dad said Hoss gave him a look like "the gently caress is your problem?" then headed back to his yard, perfectly fine (he notified the owners).

I'm not sure great danes are actually dogs.

Sticks and stones and also bones, but trucks will never hurt me

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
@realDonaldTrump: Just asking questions!

lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

this except i would like to extend the dog insult to 100% of americans, yes me included you fuckhead

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

they are. something like 30 percent of americans are authoritarian shitbrains L O L

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Guys can we not talk about dogs? I miss my dog :(

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Professor Shark posted:

Guys can we not talk about dogs? I miss my dog :(

I miss when you used to spam PAWGs all over :(

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Jukebox Hero posted:

He
Won
poo poo

Why is nobody just constantly pointing out he won by less than either of our previous presidents so he can't parrot that poo poo all day

In politics, the Republicans get to say whatever they want. This is how it goes. They make poo poo up and bitch mightily that everyone else is doing it, not them. When democrats are in power, republicans do it anyway and poo poo things up for years, then complain about how much people were making GBS threads things up when it's over.

Everyone who doesn't eat this poo poo up with spoons is too unimportant to do anything.

edit: Lol you can tell I was feeling passionate here because I said poo poo four times.

Cobweb Heart fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Mar 5, 2017

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Lol at whoever keeps downvoting the lol thread

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

WatermelonGun posted:

I miss when you used to spam PAWGs all over :(

I may do it again when I'm drinking, but getting weird messages from goons and probated by mods sort of turned me off of it

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

WatermelonGun posted:

lol :sad:

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

WatermelonGun posted:

Make lols great again

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

Dogs is a misnomer because dogs are good whereas those people are more similar to a vermin animal that's impossible to get rid of, like bed bugs

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Professor Shark posted:

getting weird messages from goons

another reason why plat is a horrible curse

TreFitty
Jan 18, 2003

lol

I'm just happy he has his head in the game

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

I wish I was a midget so I could ride a Great Dane to work :(

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
44 days and still amazed that Hilary Clinton put in the hours, learnt all the moves and then Trump button mashed all the way to the white house.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Jel Shaker posted:

I wish I was a midget so I could ride a Great Dane to work :(

I wish I was a midget so I could use the same gloved as Easy D

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009
trump is going bananas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LKlCZAOeAU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

lol but seriously I posted:

44 days and still amazed that Hilary Clinton put in the hours, learnt all the moves and then Trump button mashed all the way to the white house.

Hillary's half A press was no match for Trump's button smashing.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Is there a konami code for the presidency?

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jel Shaker posted:

Trump has a Mad Catz controller

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Jel Shaker posted:

only if you got the billion dollar controller

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol but seriously I posted:

lol it's true it's like winning evo while smashing the controller and not even looking at the screen.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Scary! posted:

Trump has a Mad Catz controller

Are those the ones with a turbo button , because that would make more sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jel Shaker posted:

Are those the ones with a turbo button , because that would make more sense