Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Solarin posted:

I hope this stupid motherfucker dies in jail and has his assets seized for inciting the violence that's to come

Jon Ronson met Alex Jones before and called him the most irresponsible man he ever met. That seems about right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/838533065299353600

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/838533475795873793

Elmo can't wait for what should be EASY D

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

She was a teen model, right? I assumed all the other models she talked to reported that their dads were like that, so it was normalized.

possibly even in a hyper style

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

holy poo poo

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Squizzle posted:

roger stone should cohost a call-in show w a moderate undecided voter where they sit in a european riverside chalet and insult peoples views on american overseas military intervention by comparing them to syphilitic gangsters

the stone/bone drone phone capone own zone on the rhone

Thread title pretty please

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Trumps basically a fat orange racist Elmo if you thingk about it

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

paranoid randroid posted:

woke up hungover to the D&D Trumps thread wailling about how Trump is cleverly distracting from his Russia ties by soaking himself in gasoline and setting himself on fire while screaming about Obama wiretapping him

meanwhile in here its still Ed Balls O'clock

everything in its right place

i feel that if something is actually going to matter for trump it's going to be all over and done in five minutes and he'll have quit and dumped enormous dirt on everybody and no one will have any idea what happened

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

so if he's still in office, and he is, nothing is currently mattering

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Trumps basically a fat orange racist Elmo if you thingk about it

Well Times Square did have racist Elmo

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
lol @ comey publicly asking the justice department to say Trump is full of poo poo.

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

radical meme posted:

The previous one is more revealing:

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/838534592458080256

The fact that he's happy that the press is reporting on his completely bullshit accusations shows what a self-centered sociopath he is.

Well that fact and also the absolutely everything else about him

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

BAE OF PIGS posted:

lol @ comey publicly asking the justice department to say Trump is full of poo poo.

suck my dick, Comey, this is what you signed up for

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

some dudes got so addicted to nothing mattering they forgot that it is a double edged sword

some are woefully unprepared for The Mattering, that it will have already been too late at that point.

I've prepared some pamphlets for such times, aka Mattering and You: The Dynamism of Nihilism with a minimal picture of a pendulum swinging back and forth to the milky way on the cover

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
Elmo Trump is the best thing ever oh my GOD

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

radical meme posted:

Jesus, the President has painted himself into a corner, almost assuring that the DOJ and Congress will have to open a formal investigation into the previously sitting President and you guys are discussing Trump's unnatural love for his daughter.

wtf jesus is the president??????

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i get the impression Donald Trump does not understand cause and effect

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

i get the impression Donald Trump does not understand cause and effect

neither do any of his voters

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Ivanka es un holograma

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/838537125163315202

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

trump's whole thing is the 10 seconds of ZA WARUDO and at some point it'll be all "things matter" and chaos will reign

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

some are woefully unprepared for The Mattering, that it will have already been too late at that point.

I've prepared some pamphlets for such times, aka Mattering and You: The Dynamism of Nihilism with a minimal picture of a pendulum swinging back and forth to the milky way on the cover

look ive listened to enough Last Podcast on the Left to know where this road leads

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

either that or it's a requiem stand situation and i have no idea what is happening

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
one of the weirdest things i ever learned was that the leader of Aum Shinrikyo had an anime made about himself thats literally just him going around saying profound things and then Fist of the North Star-ing dudes to death

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

one of the weirdest things i ever learned was that the leader of Aum Shinrikyo had an anime made about himself thats literally just him going around saying profound things and then Fist of the North Star-ing dudes to death

Simon Bolivar also had one of the worst animes in the world made about himself but there's no translation

If you speak Spanish I recommend looking it up

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

can anyone with twitter tweetmashup Trump and Jaden Smith afaf thx

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

can anyone with twitter tweetmashup Trump and Jaden Smith afaf thx

How Is Anything Real If Crooked Hillarys Emails Arent Real

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/edatpost/status/838428130285084672

Lol, the new class of republicans have spent so long obstructing and blocking, they don't barely even remember how to negotiate and horse trade anymore

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
We have a President who believes that causing chaos is a good thing and his top advisor is a nihilist.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

radical meme posted:

We have a President who believes that causing chaos is a good thing and his top advisor is a nihilist.

sometimes, in the dead of night, when no one is watching, steve bannon paints warhammer men

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

radical meme posted:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

did it include his ability to levitate~

also does Last Podcast on the Left have any transcripts by any chance?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

did it include his ability to levitate~

also does Last Podcast on the Left have any transcripts by any chance?

unfortunately, the image does not convey the anus-rending fart he is ripping in that photo

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

radical meme posted:

but he is upsetting both sides which means he must be doing something right. Everybody being afraid and angry means a bright future for the vital coal industry

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

zegermans posted:

I'm no phrenologist but that doesn't not look like the skull of a sane person

he proudly never wears socks and considers himself a fashionista

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

yes my world view is based on my gut reaction to the 12 hours of TV a day I watch. I pray every day for Trump and high five the cardboard cutout of him in my bedroom heh heh h

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Shugojin posted:

trump's whole thing is the 10 seconds of ZA WARUDO and at some point it'll be all "things matter" and chaos will reign

"Is it true the DNC would not allow the FBI access to check server or other equipment after learning it was hacked? Can that be possible?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M&t=40s

TO BE CONTINUED...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Shugojin posted:

unfortunately, the image does not convey the anus-rending fart he is ripping in that photo

• Locked thread