Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

it's amusing that "i'm never reenlisting" is supposed to be some extremely somber statement when the motto of our own military subforum is "gently caress you if you're still in"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

CortezFantastic posted:

This WaPo article is insane. He is loving shook to the core.

Legit question: who isn't shook in tyool 2017?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

favorite thing about trump is just how much his carefully crafted image gets owned by wind

walking up the stairs to a helicopter? sorry, there goes your hair into four inexplicable directions.

walking on the deck of a ship? now everyone knows you tape your ties together.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

tacodaemon posted:

why do people on the internet think that pedophiles have a recognizable "look"

because, like, they really don't

because most of them have mirrors in their house

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

at first I thought Trump was retarded and Bannon was the smart one, the puppet master pulling the strings

recently it's become clear that they're both insanely stupid and barely functional. this is really a difficult situation for people. all this talk about trump's brain, whether he has NPD or what condition he has, is just people trying to not admit to themselves that he's just super loving dumb.

trump is legit mentally ill and ALSO super loving dumb

he has brain problems but he's terrible on top of them, not because of them

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

FizFashizzle posted:

favorite thing about trump is just how much his carefully crafted image gets owned by wind

walking up the stairs to a helicopter? sorry, there goes your hair into four inexplicable directions.

Position yourself as a strong manly man? Wind gonna show off your sad flabby butt

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

I can't handle this daily existential dread Trump and co are giving me.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

tacodaemon posted:

Wait, are you saying prejudices are not an effective way to predict behavior?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

not all pedophiles ofc but there's some where it's just like

yeah

that guy lusts for children 100%

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

#notallpedophiles

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Nitrousoxide posted:

I can't handle this daily existential dread Trump and co are giving me.

im loving this existential dread it owns

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Death to Traitors

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Semper fidelis

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Strep Vote posted:

Also I think in the last year we passed post-modernism or post-post-modernism, we need a new label for our nightmare funhouse culture.

Shitpost-modern

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Maybe if all the major news publications agree to print the headline "America Is Finally Great Again!" on the same day, Trump will just resign on his own.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

FizFashizzle posted:

tbf his image isn't THAT carefully crafted

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Solarin posted:

CSPAM poster brain during trump presidency:

The confines of your construct can be quickly accessed in a trance state and you can easily leave through the portal at the bottom right of your screen.

See beyond your limits~

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Please start a gofundme to buy trump a tie clip ffs

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

at first I thought Trump was retarded and Bannon was the smart one, the puppet master pulling the strings

recently it's become clear that they're both insanely stupid and barely functional. this is really a difficult situation for people. all this talk about trump's brain, whether he has NPD or what condition he has, is just people trying to not admit to themselves that he's just super loving dumb.

yeah pretty much. chapo said it best. alot of people are used to the 12th dementional chess rhetoric with obama so they transplanted that onto trump and bannon.

Yinlock posted:

yeah. he probably has dementia combined with the narcissism and the stupidity and being a dickhead.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Strep Vote posted:

Also I think in the last year we passed post-modernism or post-post-modernism, we need a new label for our nightmare funhouse culture.

Hyper-something. Hyper... norma...

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Imagine the sad fuckers who still look up to this flabby old blob-baby as a symbol of masculinity

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

The confines of your construct can be quickly accessed in a trance state and you can easily leave through the portal at the bottom right of your screen.

See beyond your limits~

i did this once it was cool

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...6644_story.html

this whole article is just extremely tom clancy

when clancy died his spirit fled his body to influence global politics. he died like 4 months before the crimean invasion, that's my evidence

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Yinlock posted:

this is why Trump won (American hatred of intellectuals like HRC)

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Yinlock posted:

tbf his image isn't THAT carefully crafted

he's always filmed inside, sitting down or behind a podium, in a suit, in air condition, after hair and makeup.

now he's having to walk around in the elements and he looks horrific.

before everything he did was designed to hide how hideous he really looks. now? this guy wasn't made to be filmed from all angles.

i still don't get the loving tie thing.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
The only thing I thought that was said by Chapo ppl about Trump is that all of post-modernism was leading up to him and we truly don't know where it all goes from here. We are really off the rails. I can't say I'm shook though, I'll save that for when bombs start to drop.

e: although I definitely was shook the night he got elected, like most people. I've just come to accept our insane overlord

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

FizFashizzle posted:

he's always filmed inside, sitting down or behind a podium, in a suit, in air condition, after hair and makeup.

now he's having to walk around in the elements and he looks horrific.

before everything he did was designed to hide how hideous he really looks. now? this guy wasn't made to be filmed from all angles.

i still don't get the loving tie thing.

that's true, nobody really knew how fat he was until recently

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

bannon is a really smart 15 year old tbh

I'm glad a kid with progeria is accepted as the president's closest advisor

Schlonged Again
Jan 30, 2016

That president is real fat, yo.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

See beyond your limits~

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

quote:

Recently, coordinated emails were sent to Lithuanian police, media and top politicians, falsely claiming that the new German troops had gang-raped a local 15-year-old girl. The Lithuanian government quickly disproved the allegations — but not before a few local outlets and social-media users had spread the false accounts. Officials are investigating whether the Russians were behind it.

quote:

As Germany grows bolder, outdated imagery is roaring back to life through Russian propaganda. Last week, the Russian Defense Ministry announced the building of a reproduction of the old German Reichstag at a military theme park near Moscow, offering young Russians a chance to reenact the 1945 storming of the structure during the fall of Berlin.

quote:

Chancellor Angela Merkel has called for cool heads, but also for increased military spending. Her defense minister, Ursula von der Leyen, has been more forceful, saying recently that Germany cannot “duck away” from its military responsibility. Although considered a distant possibility, some outlier voices are mentioning the once-inconceivable: the advent of a German nuclear bomb.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also that pic of him on the golf cart where he looks like he has every single skin condition simultaneously

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Shugojin posted:

A gestalt entity comprised of lowtax and trumps twitters

That entity would be such a better president.

Radium for head of the NSA!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

putin will never loving stop this will he

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

I'll see if I can track them down if no one else does

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Yinlock posted:

putin will never loving stop this will he

Maybe someday he'll come up against someone better at it than he is

Trump is not that someone

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I would feel safer as an American if Germany had nukes tbh

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

putin's only 64 years old

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Mariana Horchata posted:

Semper fidelis

Is that what he got the month probe for?

If so, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Shugojin posted:

Maybe someday he'll come up against someone better at it than he is

Trump is not that someone

i'm wondering what his overall goal is since it's getting easier and easier to follow his pattern, also by now everyone's like "yes putin we all know its you"

i mean he still hosed over both the uk and usa so that's pretty impressive

• Locked thread