Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Al-Saqr posted:

hey guys PSA here if you have any racist friends and family please show them this:-

https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/838411284089450496

pretty sure muslims and brown people in general already know this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

pizza opinion: supreme or nothing

*flips out switchblade and assumes fighting posture*

"I think you meant to say meat lovers, friend"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

You can pretty much tell from a Mar-A-Lago hugbox trips that he's a big fat mess right now.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
pineapple on pizza is really good but it's like only a once in a while thing your opportunity cost for good toppings like mushrooms and peppers and onions that don't mesh well with the 'napple is significant.

Opportunity cost for toppings, topportunity cost? (((Topportunity cost)))?

this is a post legitimately about food and not sex crime. Sex crimes are bad and not cool and you should try not to do any of them, IMHO

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/838583045657616384

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I tell my parents

I work on a university campus lol, the odds of a white guy with a MAGA hat killing me in a shooting or bombing are 1000000x higher than my chances of dying to a Muslim terrorist, even though we have like 80% of the Muslims in the state here or smtg. Why the hell should I worry about jihadists when not 5 miles away there's yeehawdists burning crosses

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

*Schumerishly lowers glasses and sends staffer out for a case of Brooklyn Lager*

Someone pls make a schumer deal with it gif where the sunglasses drop to his eyes then go all the way down his nose

nopants
May 29, 2004

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

any good depp state movies worth watching tonight goons?

The ninth gate

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

like i give a gently caress

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump is, at heart, a slumlord. Probably he's putting extra pressure on his older clients who only paid the old rate to leave so he can sell more memberships at the new rate

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-reince-priebus-white-house-235703

Everyone hates Reince and he is an anal retentive micromanager. Who knew.

Politico posted:

Others complain about Priebus’s West Wing management, which they argue has become suffocating. They point to his habit of sprinting into meetings — “He literally runs”

The idea of Priebus sprinting around the White House is hilarious.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

reince's been on the chopping block for a while, they're just too much of a spineless quisling to kick this magnanimous turbo shistain to the curb for good cos theyve got it made

lol if u cant tell someone whos name is reince prebius to gently caress off automatically if he dare encroaches your periphery and irritates you with the burden of reminding that he exists, out of sight out of mind

bunch of dweebs who can deport immigrants and bash lgbt people because they dont have to see them personally but when it comes to meetings and actual physical confrontation they dont have the guts to say it right into each others face, miller, bannon and co are all just fucken nerds who hide behind their lovely writings

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Augus posted:

Imagine the sad fuckers who still look up to this flabby old blob-baby as a symbol of masculinity

thats what i find amusing and kinda enraging about the Ben Garrison cartoons. like do these people actually see this smooth brained fat poo poo heap narcissist as some loving super god man.

SKULL.GIF posted:

do you genuinely and honestly think trump doesn't experience severe distress from not being the single most attention-grabbing thing in the world?

like not even 48 hours ago the man sprayed piss all over twitter while denouncing Obama for secretly wiretapping him

after his big Presidential moment was promptly ignored while everyone focused on jefferson beauregard sessions iii for three days

if people arnt sucking his dick 24/7 and talking about "what a wonderfull thing trump did, a real fine thing" he is distressed.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

HailedUser posted:

Talked to my schizophrenic conspiracy theorist friend today (well, not actually schizophrenic, he's schizotypal bipolar and fairly lucid right now) who explained his theory on everything going on right now. I will now share it with you:

1. Everything happening right now has been in the works since 1963 when LBJ, Bush Sr. and Ted Cruz's Dad teamed up with the Mafia to kill Kennedy as part of a long con to usher in a New World Order. Kennedy was actually in on the assassination too as he had a fatal brain tumor and six months to live. I'll skip the intricacies in part because they aren't fully necessary to the story and in part because they're mostly pretty boring. The point is that according to him, this stage (Stage 1) of the plan culminated with 9/11 under Bush II, which of course was an inside job intended to allow for the creation of the total surveillance state necessary for Stage 2.

2. Stage 2 as he called it, involved framing the Russians for planting a Manchurian Candidate in the White House following Barrack Obama's Presidency (who, naturally, was groomed for his Presidency by the Bushes and the Clintons). Thus, "the Deep State" threw the election and planted evidence that the Russians had hacked the RNC and DNC when in fact it was Edward Snowden, who is working as a deep cover agent behind enemy lines in Russia.

3. Once Trump was in office, they'd slowly release "evidence" of collusion culminating in the removal of the Trump Administration and the release of all the blackmail that they've been using to keep the Republicans in line. Apparently, at this point, nearly every GOP politician in DC will be implicated in "treason," allowing Comey to arrest them, aside from Trump and Pence, who will be quickly impeached by the Democrats, making room for the newly elected Speaker of the House Hillary Clinton to become President.

4. At this point, with a reasonable casus belli, the United States will drag NATO into a war with Russia which will be won within a year. During the Peace Resolutions, NATO will unify into a World Government similar in model to the EU, though with the United States and the UK (along with the rest of the Anglosphere + Japan) at the head.

5. My friend quote "isn't sure on what Stage 3 is," but thinks it involves a Seed AI that Google is running and the colonization of other star systems.

I'm down for this poo poo 100%

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I think the best part of these Obama wiretapping allegations and FBI/DoJ shenanigans happening over the weekend is that Republicans I know really don't know how to respond to it until they get a clear message from RWM. They're straining to believe Trump heard something so I hear variations of "hosed up, if true" but afraid to take a stance without some signaling from sources they trust. This will probably be cleared up tomorrow but lol with that incoming travel EO it's going to be a clusterfuck

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.

Epic High Five posted:

Why the hell should I worry about jihadists when not 5 miles away there's yeehawdists burning crosses

new eminem raps lookin dope

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

I tell my parents

I work on a university campus lol, the odds of a white guy with a MAGA hat killing me in a shooting or bombing are 1000000x higher than my chances of dying to a Muslim terrorist, even though we have like 80% of the Muslims in the state here or smtg. Why the hell should I worry about jihadists when not 5 miles away there's yeehawdists burning crosses

would rather be around immigrants than a bunch of MAGA Infowar watching loons

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Lastgirl posted:

a spineless quisling

whoa chill

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

lol that is great

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

etalian posted:

would rather be around immigrants than a bunch of MAGA Infowar watching loons

ohhhhh yeah, a million times this

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Reince sucks and I'm glad his life is miserable right now

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

POOTUS

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
i have moved onto vodka

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

HailedUser posted:

Talked to my schizophrenic conspiracy theorist friend today (well, not actually schizophrenic, he's schizotypal bipolar and fairly lucid right now) who explained his theory on everything going on right now. I will now share it with you:

1. Everything happening right now has been in the works since 1963 when LBJ, Bush Sr. and Ted Cruz's Dad teamed up with the Mafia to kill Kennedy as part of a long con to usher in a New World Order. Kennedy was actually in on the assassination too as he had a fatal brain tumor and six months to live. I'll skip the intricacies in part because they aren't fully necessary to the story and in part because they're mostly pretty boring. The point is that according to him, this stage (Stage 1) of the plan culminated with 9/11 under Bush II, which of course was an inside job intended to allow for the creation of the total surveillance state necessary for Stage 2.

2. Stage 2 as he called it, involved framing the Russians for planting a Manchurian Candidate in the White House following Barrack Obama's Presidency (who, naturally, was groomed for his Presidency by the Bushes and the Clintons). Thus, "the Deep State" threw the election and planted evidence that the Russians had hacked the RNC and DNC when in fact it was Edward Snowden, who is working as a deep cover agent behind enemy lines in Russia.

3. Once Trump was in office, they'd slowly release "evidence" of collusion culminating in the removal of the Trump Administration and the release of all the blackmail that they've been using to keep the Republicans in line. Apparently, at this point, nearly every GOP politician in DC will be implicated in "treason," allowing Comey to arrest them, aside from Trump and Pence, who will be quickly impeached by the Democrats, making room for the newly elected Speaker of the House Hillary Clinton to become President.

4. At this point, with a reasonable casus belli, the United States will drag NATO into a war with Russia which will be won within a year. During the Peace Resolutions, NATO will unify into a World Government similar in model to the EU, though with the United States and the UK (along with the rest of the Anglosphere + Japan) at the head.

5. My friend quote "isn't sure on what Stage 3 is," but thinks it involves a Seed AI that Google is running and the colonization of other star systems.

drat this guys reality is much more interesting than mine, where we just got a dumb rear end in a top hat moron president that tapes his ties together

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

Reince sucks and I'm glad his life is miserable right now

Another pathetic Trump bootlicker

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

theres a reason they call Lake Oswego "Lake NoNegro"

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

gently caress that meme, pineapple is delicious on pizza and food snobs are even worse than wine snobs

i used to like pineapple on pizza but then something in my brain changed and now i can't stand the taste of pineapple in anything. ruined piña coladas too. who the gently caress knows

anyway i'd rather just have olives + mushrooms, the best choice pizza topping

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

logikv9 posted:

i'd fight a gorilla for $2000

pm me

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Fullhouse posted:

i used to like pineapple on pizza but then something in my brain changed and now i can't stand the taste of pineapple in anything. ruined piña coladas too. who the gently caress knows

anyway i'd rather just have olives + mushrooms, the best choice pizza topping

in ur case tho you don't hate pineapple on pizza, you just hate pineapple generally

a league apart from what these insufferable foodies yammer on about

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

HailedUser posted:

All things considered, this is actually the best case scenario for how things play out

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Solarin posted:

nothing will take DJT down faster than an incest/pedo video leaking. That's gotta be what the real dangerous kompromat on him is, piss tape is an appetizer

It is most certainly part of the piss tape

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

HailedUser posted:

I like your friend.

re pineapple, its the king of fruits and if it wants to be on a pizza then thats its divine right

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

HailedUser posted:

I hope he's right lol, that sounds way better than what we've got looming

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

anime was right posted:

i have moved onto vodka

:poland:

Bon voyage.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

All things considered, this is actually the best case scenario for how things play out

Alternatively

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5yVklzL0vI

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
mods change everybody else's name to yeehawdists tia

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

this is simultaneously hilarious and terrifying

just like everything else

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Avocado is the King of Fruits and it's the mad king that the sex-obsessed botanical world deserves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

HailedUser posted:

lol you're friend is fuckin crazy, and not because they're schizo, but because they think our politicians are this competent

• Locked thread