Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Out of curiosity, what documentation do you need to sign up for the military?

Piss de Bundy posted:

lol if i serve for 2 tours of wars for ANY country and come back with an injury and you don't give me citizenship

Seriously.

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Mar 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Pawn 17 posted:

Out of curiosity, what documentation do you need to sign up for the military?

lol at the beginning of the war in iraq/afghanistan?

son are you alive and can hear the words coming out of my mouth?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
TRISTE

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
this was a hearty lol!!

¡QUE LASTIMA!

¡TRISTE!

¡QUE HORROR!

¡QUE LASTIMA!

¡Reír en voz alta!

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Mar 6, 2017

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...8d10_story.html

quote:

This account of the administration’s tumultuous recent days is based on interviews with 17 top White House officials, members of Congress and friends of the president, many of whom requested anonymity to speak candidly.

quote:

Trump was brighter Sunday morning as he read several newspapers, pleased that his allegations against Obama were the dominant story, the official said.

But he found reason to be mad again: Few Republicans were defending him on the Sunday political talk shows. Some Trump advisers and allies were especially disappointed in Sen. Marco Rubio (Fla.), who two days earlier had hitched a ride down to Florida with Trump on Air Force One.

lollin p hard at this wacky band of misfits tryin to run the country

bollig fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Mar 6, 2017

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
This wire-tap thing... holy poo poo.

The FBI failed in October to convince a FISA judge to grant a FISA warrant, but they succeeded on their second attempt in November.

Shoulda read the whole thing and not jumped the gun:
"The roots of the FISA warrant were themselves odd. According to both Mensch and the BBC, they centered on a server in Trump Tower found last Spring to have been communicating with Russia’s Alfa Bank, itself reportedly with strong ties to Vladimir Putin. The FBI reportedly came to conclude that the communications were likely innocuous."

lol-worthy, but still an FBI investigation (and not anything OBAMA - bad (or sick) guy! - did.)

How can I sleep if I must lol?

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Mar 6, 2017

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

HOLY gently caress Trump calling down the thunder on Obama due to his paranoid delusions is actually based off the FBI looking into his team for treason/ties with Russia...

There has gotta to be a room of hollywood screenwriters sitting ina dark room, smoking, and just wringing their hands because they could never, ever come up with this poo poo and it's just showing no signs of stopping... I feel like trump has begun the process of evolving from putrid oligarchy centerpiece to a literal gorgon of inhuman indecency and greed, hellbent of the suffering of us, the American people, and we will be his subservient mutant worms...

I have no mouth but I must lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
The trump tower/alfa bank server connection thing getting dragged back into the spotlight because of a trump morning anger tweet is just *smooches fingertips*

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
The only thing that can stump Trump....is Trump

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Dr. Faustus posted:

The FBI failed in October to convince a FISA judge to grant a FISA warrant, but they succeeded on their second attempt in November.

"The roots of the FISA warrant were themselves odd. According to both Mensch and the BBC, they centered on a server in Trump Tower found last Spring to have been communicating with Russia’s Alfa Bank, itself reportedly with strong ties to Vladimir Putin. The FBI reportedly came to conclude that the communications were likely innocuous."

lol-worthy, but still an FBI investigation (and not anything OBAMA - bad (or sick) guy! - did.)

Are you loving kidding me? :lol:

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
Somebody should make a TV show of everything Trump and this cabinet does but not embellish anything, just have it be exactly as it is.

Like Veep only non-fiction and yet strangely more fictional.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Dr. Faustus posted:

lol what other insane ravings are actually somehow true.

Personally I can't wait for a prostate related meltdown. Gonna be some good poo poo behind that one.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Piss de Bundy posted:

lol if i serve for 2 tours of wars for ANY country and come back with an injury and you don't give me citizenship

lol even in starship troopers service guaranteed citizenship

TACTICAL SANDALS
Nov 7, 2009

click clack POW, officer down

Jesus Christ posted:

Somebody should make a TV show of everything Trump and this cabinet does but not embellish anything, just have it be exactly as it is.

Like Veep only non-fiction and yet strangely more fictional.

I'm already lollin about the amazing tell-all books we're gonna get from disgruntled people inside this administration

I wonder how many we'll get before the year is out

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
Sometimes I wonder how lolless the timeline must be where Hillary won

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I have faith that First Gentlemen Slick Willy would have kept it live, but we have a Gale Force 5 LoLicane here in Trump

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
As I said around this time last week:

We're on a 24-hour lol cycle now. We don't even get weekends off!

lol

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Gobblecoque posted:

lol even in starship troopers service guaranteed citizenship

lol

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
We shall grow fat on these lols, unable to move.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Methanar posted:

lol what other insane ravings are actually somehow true.

Personally I can't wait for a prostate related meltdown. Gonna be some good poo poo behind that one.

If there's one thing I have learned over the past few years, it's that almost every crazy conspiracy theory is true.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

im already couchlocked on these lols.

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

So, is there a fixed budget for trump to use to travel for recreation or poo poo like that which is getting drained by his Florida weekends?

Like 3 months into his 12 year presidency are they gonna be like "yeah... Nah easy d you spent all that money" and he had to stay t the lame jerk rear end Obama white house?

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Just a quick reminder lol:

If 'did not vote' was a candidate, they would have won by a landslide

LOL

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Lifeglug posted:

So, is there a fixed budget for trump to use to travel for recreation or poo poo like that which is getting drained by his Florida weekends?

Like 3 months into his 12 year presidency are they gonna be like "yeah... Nah easy d you spent all that money" and he had to stay t the lame jerk rear end Obama white house?

no but im using up my lol quota for the year at this post

is there a fixed budget for the president to travel lmao

like he gives a poo poo if it cost a trillion bucks

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Lifeglug posted:

LMAO at the GOP always running on cutting government waste. Trump laid bare the complete ideological bankruptcy of the GOP, like it matters though.

They ran a literal retard orange man baby and got their 45% floor. They could nominate Jared from Subway in 2024 and still get 45% due to partisan loyalty.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Lifeglug posted:

Lol no. It'll be lols all day when it's revealed that the GOP cut 100 billion in social programs but Trunp still somehiw doubles the deficit taking vacations and paying secret service to live in Trump tower for 4 years.

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

Piss de Bundy posted:

no but im using up my lol quota for the year at this post

is there a fixed budget for the president to travel lmao

like he gives a poo poo if it cost a trillion bucks

Nah I don't mean a fixed budget on travel, just a fixed budget on his silly golf weekends.

Either way my lol budget is increasing

kickascii
Mar 30, 2010
WikiLeaks‏ @wikileaks
Did media/intelligence mislead Trump with fake spy stories? Or was reporting accurate and his campaign was spied on?

Could Trump have actually calculated this tactic against the fake russia stories, or did he just mr magoo into it?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Take one drat guess

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Lifeglug posted:

Nah I don't mean a fixed budget on travel, just a fixed budget on his silly golf weekends.

Either way my lol budget is increasing

"uhh mr president ur poo poo is expensive"

"no more money for having kids, problem solved"

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
lmbo

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

TACTICAL SANDALS posted:

I wonder how many we'll get before the year is out

0. Paychecks over politics.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Dr. Faustus posted:

they wanted to investigate trump for ties to russia and kept it hush hush but it was incredibly important for the director fo the FBI to publish that letter about clinton's emails days before the vote lol

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Viruswithshoes posted:

Just a quick reminder lol:

If 'did not vote' was a candidate, they would have won by a landslide

LOL

How can anyone be faced with the possibility of a President Donald J Trump presidency and decide to not vote?! I hated the guy just from watching The Apprentice.

In my country I have to vote for the centrist instead of the party I prefer because otherwise I'm throwing away my vote. But I still do it, because a centrist is better than a loving conservative.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

How can anyone be faced with the possibility of a President Donald J Trump presidency and decide to not vote?! I hated the guy just from watching The Apprentice.

In my country I have to vote for the centrist instead of the party I prefer because otherwise I'm throwing away my vote. But I still do it, because a centrist is better than a loving conservative.

They have dumb idiot things like election day not being a mandatory national holiday lol

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah let me take a day off to vote lmao.

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013
Havin' a slightly hopeful chuckle that the far-right has finally gone too far, and some changes will have to happen pulling them further to the center, and away from the crazy. I might be too naive.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

unpacked robinhood posted:

Yeah let me take a day off to vote lmao.

How long are the booths open? Here we don't get a day off either, but the poling stations are open iirc 7am-10pm and you can vote by post or proxy

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

unpacked robinhood posted:

They have dumb idiot things like election day not being a mandatory national holiday lol

lol at a country not putting their election day on a weekend or national holiday. Sad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
Just in case this hasn't been posted yet. A brief summary from John Oliver regarding Trumps little tweet rage regarding Obama! I lol'd multiple times while simultaneously crying like a four year old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4_HCBakGYg