Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Mayor Dave posted:

https://twitter.com/playbookplus/status/838751122210832389

the face of a man who is happy with the choices he's made

Holy poo poo he has gotten really fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i was honestly hoping for trump to have an (absurd, flynn-insane) plan

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
If Trump's administration is melting down so quickly, why does it feel like he's been president for years? None of this makes sense. WAKE TO THE TRUE REALITY.

Serf
May 5, 2011

i admit i never imagined i would live through the violent, extremely stupid dissolution of american hegemony but here we are

might as well make the most of it

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i really enjoyed ff8 til i had to get the minotaur card out of the labyrinth or something like that, at which point i realised i hated it and quit

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

FabioClone posted:

If Trump's administration is melting down so quickly, why does it feel like he's been president for years? None of this makes sense. WAKE TO THE TRUE REALITY.

Because he's Been on the front page since like 2015

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Serf posted:

i admit i never imagined i would live through the violent, extremely stupid dissolution of american hegemony but here we are

i always knew something like this was coming but i didn't think it would be so stupid.

I mean, I don't mind the stupidity. Its a nice change.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

triple sulk posted:

this wiretapping thing is probably in the top 2-3 worst things he's done. the first version of the EO was horrifically bad and was at least overturned, but committing libel against a president who left office with some of the highest approval ratings upon leaving office is just embarrassing beyond all belief and could cause some truly longstanding damage in the public's trust

i'd say it is in fact the worst thing he's done in terms of damaging his presidency

like the eo was worse in terms of what it meant to the people it affected, but as far as harming his legitimacy as president and harming his standing with the public i think this wiretapping bs is worse than that

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Ahmadinejad1956/status/838366851537244165

Same

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Pollyanna posted:

Looking a pics of him has inspired me to work out more, so that's good

Maga I guess

Serf
May 5, 2011

FabioClone posted:

i always thought it was weird in star wars when people talked about the empire and it had only been around for like 20 years but now i totally get it. it's only been like a month and a half and i feel ten years older

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

triple sulk posted:

this wiretapping thing is probably in the top 2-3 worst things he's done. the first version of the EO was horrifically bad and was at least overturned, but committing libel against a president who left office with some of the highest approval ratings upon leaving office is just embarrassing beyond all belief and could cause some truly longstanding damage in the public's trust

It also shows he has no clue how anything works. First that presidents who aren't morons don't order wiretaps. And second what a big deal it is to accuse a president of ordering a wiretap.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

This is one crazy-rear end remake of Hairspray.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Baloogan posted:

i always knew something like this was coming but i didn't think it would be so stupid.

I mean, I don't mind the stupidity. Its a nice change.

america began stupidly and we will end stupidly

makes sense to me

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Can Trump just file us bankrupt and we start a new country?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

spacetoaster posted:

Is C-spam DnD now?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

them's fightin words hombre

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

spacetoaster posted:

Is C-spam DnD now?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dnd probates u for wrongthink

cspam probates u for anythink

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

triple sulk posted:

What public trust?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mormonpartyboat posted:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

prefect posted:

What public trust?

whatever shred was left before donald j trump became president of the united states of america

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mormonpartyboat posted:

:wth:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
so today we have both the plan to destroy ISIS AND the new travel EO coming?

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Pollyanna posted:

id still (wire) tap dat

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

mormonpartyboat posted:

gonna drool outta da corner of my mouth in agrees with this

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Sarah Huckabee on suicide watch after indignity of allowing herself to be repeatedly owned by freakin George Stephanopolous

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Tatum Girlparts posted:

so today we have both the plan to destroy ISIS AND the new travel EO coming?

today's episode of TRUMP! is gonna be great

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

triple sulk posted:

I still think it is exploiting Navy SEAL Ryan's wife for that speech as the worst. Then Muslim ban then this. But they are all honestly very close

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017

Serf posted:

what comes afterwards though

i mean europe is breaking up too

it's like in history class and you're learning all the events that lead up to something big

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

He's got to be near 300

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

and i must meme posted:

what comes afterwards though

i mean europe is breaking up too

it's like in history class and you're learning all the events that lead up to something big

ya its so exciting :3:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Baloogan posted:

today's episode of TRUMP! is gonna be great

No spicy, how great can it be

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

More like 310-320

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Lord of Pie posted:

Sarah Huckabee on suicide watch after indignity of allowing herself to be repeatedly owned by freakin George Stephanopolous

They should literally give Stephanopolous an airhorn that he blows every time the bullshit gets too thick.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Mayor Dave posted:

No spicy, how great can it be

made great again

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

euphronius posted:

He's got to be near 300

He's tall so I'd say he's over 300

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Honestly this can't be how Trump has envisioned spending his final decades.

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

triple sulk posted:

gently caress this idiot. i'm glad george wasn't letting her off the hook.

the poo poo doesn't fall far from the rear end in a top hat.

Sarah Huckabee is possibly even dumber than her dad

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

triple sulk posted:

hahahahahahahaha nothing matters

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
they need to put some trash bags up over the Oval Office windows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

euphronius posted:

More like 310-320

:lol: he's the healthiest president ever in the history of presidenting, or did you forget that?

• Locked thread