Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Piell posted:

Spicers says Trump is revoking the old muslim ban EO rather than defend it

you cant fire my eo, it quits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lots of skinny fat People running in marathons

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Louisgod posted:

harsh but fair.

i was gonna say that i would vote for whoever would run on a campaign platform that's just "kill the boer" from apartheid south africa re-purposed to "kill the boomer" then i realized that's essentially what trump's healthcare plan is

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

$90/mo for a gym is outrageous

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

prefect posted:

They've got video of people fighting? :jackbud:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Skinny fat is a thing goons made up because they hate cardio and want to justify reading thier phone in between sets for 90minutes as "exercise"

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Pollyanna posted:

considering canceling my gym membership and just buying an exercise bike or a rowing machine, good idea/bad idea?

do you go to your gym?

if not then might as well, but if you do go regularly then i really dont see any benefit in cancelling it unless its super expensive

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Cutler_econ/status/838811410239012864

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I'm just getting really overweight and I need to fix my diet most of all. The gym+exercise stuff technically comes after getting that down but I mean, gym membership is $$ and idk what to do until then.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Boomers voting to hasten their own death. The first worth while thing they have done. It is never too late.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Pollyanna posted:

I did that once and got sick of the time it added to my commute a couple days a week

I am lazy in case you can't tell

get a bike or walk, alternatively you can get some cardio if you throw some Molotov and tear gas canisters back at some riot cops cos you'll have to flee from them at some point into an alley where a stabbing is taking place and u have to parkour over the mugger while trumpdrones whizz past overhead and gun down a few protestors

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Agrajag posted:

do you go to your gym?

I have no recently bc idk why I was doing lifting for a while but I wasn't losing any weight and a bunch of my time was being taken up for no good reason.

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

silver lining. trumpers/boomers die even faster.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

The good folks of Hickville, Cousinfuck County owning themselves over and over will never stop being funny.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Pollyanna posted:

I'm just getting really overweight and I need to fix my diet most of all. The gym+exercise stuff technically comes after getting that down but I mean, gym membership is $$ and idk what to do until then.

no, gym + exercise and fixing your diet should be done together. its really easy to jsut end up putting off "exercise by saying ill do it after "this and such"

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Lastgirl posted:

get a bike or walk, alternatively you can get some cardio if you throw some Molotov and tear gas canisters back at some riot cops cos you'll have to flee from them at some point into an alley where a stabbing is taking place and u have to parkour over the mugger while trumpdrones whizz past overhead and gun down a few protestors

antifa burns calories :whatup:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/838828097214496769

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Pollyanna posted:

I have no recently bc idk why I was doing lifting for a while but I wasn't losing any weight and a bunch of my time was being taken up for no good reason.

u might be developing the olds. there is no cure.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Agrajag posted:

no, gym + exercise and fixing your diet should be done together. its really easy to jsut end up putting off "exercise by saying ill do it after "this and such"

It's looking like this is the case. sigh, I should prolly go. didn't bring my gym clothes today tho

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Fuckin' reddit, man...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcGPTeUQkgM

On the youtube page there's a link to supposedly the guy's wife begging for defense fund money (or maybe just gimme money money).

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

get a pair of kettle bells, they're quite versatile :q:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

don't really blame spicey on this one.

orange piss baby is gonna blow a gasket no matter what happens

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Hey remember when GWB was a literal war criminal who sunk an insane amount of blood and treasure into a war over nothing and the Obama admin said "oh we'll just let bygones be bygones, don't wanna look vindictive by investigating any of that" and then when he exited the WH the next dude literally said "WHITEWATER/NIXON!" over a wiretapping scandal he seems to have made up out of a haze of Breitbart fart sounds and demanded an investigation?

*extremely Chris Farley voice*

...that.....that was awesome.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Lastgirl posted:

You should be a personal trainer.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

euphronius posted:

Hook up your gaming rig to a treadmill and walk your way to health while raiding

Raiding is life, ergo if I never stop raiding I'll never stop living
Checkmate, gymtards

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
"Let's get physical, lets get physical" i shout as my ankle weights give my kicks the added momentum necessary to really cave in a nazi's face

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-obama-wiretap-james-comey-235709

quote:

President Donald Trump does not accept an assertion from FBI Director James Comey that former President Barack Obama did not order an illegal wiretap of Trump Tower during last year’s presidential campaign, a White House spokeswoman said Monday.
:laugh:

An extremely appropriate thread title.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I live on the top floor of a lovely old building that has a really thin floor and I already bother my downstairs neighbors by walking, can't bring weights in

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

work just asked that we kindly tell them if we are participating in the women's strike on wednesday lol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Former Everything posted:

lol im literally running for state office in 2018 so probably going to tone down the shitposting

drat i was tohnming that euphronius and schnorkles and i could try to form the cspam :justcaucus: in congress but here we are

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

chicken breast & franks red hot sauce

get swole!! Sad!

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Hey remember when GWB was a literal war criminal who sunk an insane amount of blood and treasure into a war over nothing and the Obama admin said "oh we'll just let bygones be bygones, don't wanna look vindictive by investigating any of that" and then when he exited the WH the next dude literally said "WHITEWATER/NIXON!" over a wiretapping scandal he seems to have made up out of a haze of Breitbart fart sounds and demanded an investigation?

obama is a waste, obama is a mess

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Intel&Sebastian posted:

and also remember that torture was fine so long as you were a ~patriot~

quote:

While condemning the CIA’s use of torture techniques, Obama voiced sympathy for the intelligence community, saying it was placed under incredible pressure in the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks.

“It is important for us not to feel too sanctimonious in retrospect about the tough job those folks had,” he said. “A lot of those folks were working hard under enormous pressure and are real patriots.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/01/obama-cia-torture-some-folks-brennan-spying

hell yeah

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Squizzle posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxJyPsmEask

im not a witch, claims face hovering in a featureless black void

The one time Bill Maher did good.

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

this press gaggle is a big wet fart so far

mostly Spicer spinning poo poo as 'we believe ARE ANONYMOUS SOURCES just like THE MEDIA DOES :byodood:'

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Pollyanna posted:

I live on the top floor of a lovely old building that has a really thin floor and I already bother my downstairs neighbors by walking, can't bring weights in

walk up and down dem stairs

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I wonder if anyone has sat Trump down and explained why congress investigating russia stuff is exactly what they were trying to avoid

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Spicer accidentally admits the wiretapping could be through FISA

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

So much suspense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

bannons plan to destroy the national society and rebuild it whitely is gonna have some problems what w the lefter/browner parts of the country being more able to ride out his garbage

• Locked thread