Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
gently caress that. He needs to be a gargoyle not some loving angel statue you see in a cemetery.

I wouldn't have a problem with that as a brand new character but not for Galio.

/Nerding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

KicksYouInHalf posted:

shut up and post

Lemme guess that is Poppy or Malphite. Could be Maokai but not many build Iceborn on him and Gragas is also possible but not very popular in soloq.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Ulio posted:

Lemme guess that is Poppy or Malphite. Could be Maokai but not many build Iceborn on him and Gragas is also possible but not very popular in soloq.

I was just thinking that Gragas seems like it might be good again (although probably in jungle and not toplane like you're seeing him right now).

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
It's weird because the revamped skins all look pretty good but that base doesn't feel like it's been pushed in far enough of a direction. It's not as monstrous as old Galio, it's not as handsome as something like Goliath from the old Gargoyles show, and it's not as creepy and alien as the angelic statue stuff from Devil May Cry 4. It's a bland mix of the three at best.

And it's enough of a dramatic departure that I wonder how they're going to explain how this isn't Trundle 2.0.

Edit: Apparently part of the deal is making him look more explicitly Demacian, hence the wings and crown and general color palette.

John Murdoch fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Mar 6, 2017

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

your friend a dog posted:

he looks like a fuckin anime jojo PIECE OF poo poo
The most generic looking Stand ever

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
Galio feels like he just needs a more emotive expression I think. He looks too :I right now and Riot can do better. His skills and animations in motion look super sweet, he just lacks personality on his own (at least before VO).

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Transient People posted:

Galio feels like he just needs a more emotive expression I think. He looks too :I right now and Riot can do better. His skills and animations in motion look super sweet, he just lacks personality on his own (at least before VO).

Hey this is league of legends and NOT riots rumored fighting game so it doesnt actually matter what any champs face looks like.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I like the new skin and I like this new moves.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
why do they make all the stuff less spooky when they rework it. i'm a big fan of being spooked in game and my only remaining option is urgot at this point?

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Lovechop posted:

why do they make all the stuff less spooky when they rework it. i'm a big fan of being spooked in game and my only remaining option is urgot at this point?

You could play OG Spooky Ghost Nocturne.

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
galiowns no more

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

henkman posted:

Diamond?

It's a fresh account so don't ever question my rank again or you face Hanzo steel with Korean precision

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Hellboy Galio looks a lot less stupid, there's that for the two people that bought the skin right after they nerfed the poo poo out of him

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Blue skin looks pretty noyce though

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
How does tin can Galileo look

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Can we just replace all champions with Persona enemies. I want to play as a demon sitting on a toilet.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I'm gonna main Mara, the dick chariot

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.
I cannot wait to smash dudes with my bara stone boyfriend, Galio.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Luna Was Here posted:

I'm gonna main Mara, the dick chariot

Same, or one of the tiddy demons

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Galio looks bad

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
I really can't wait to see how they pretty up Urgot.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

Lovechop posted:

I can't tell if this is serious or not. If it is, Sion and Warwick would like a word.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

:confused:

KicksYouInHalf
Aug 6, 2007

National tragedy.

Ulio posted:

Malphite and Sion with a Caitlyn thrown in for good measure.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

thelazyblank posted:

I can't tell if this is serious or not. If it is, Sion and Warwick would like a word.

who cares about warwick? in any case, there is nothing spooky about a buff screaming man. you clearly know NOTHING about being spooky and i must request you get off this web site at once. fight me @ halloween dude i'm jacked as hell

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
old sion gave me chills thats multiplying

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
galio more like gaylio.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
#notmygalio

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I hope he's not just a cocky meathead now.

Kit looks nice though.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Another perfectly good champion transformed into an rear end in a top hat jock.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

new galio would immediately become the best poster in this thread

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
I for one am strongly against this nobility creep

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
NOT!! EVEN A GARGOYLE!!!

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
we cannot and should not expect all champions to live up to these unrealistic demacian standards

fnox
May 19, 2013

Riot should release champions with big titties again to even things out.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Exclusive First Look At League's New Champion!

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

fnox posted:

Riot should release champions with big titties again to even things out.

the bigger the titties, the longer and lower cooldown dash the champion will have

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

camille doesn't have very big titties tho

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Remember how Braum was originally going to give another champion a mustache for his ult, which buffed them a bunch?

We need that, except big tiddies instead of a mustache.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

miss fortune ult renamed to big honkin tity time

• Locked thread