Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

did you know the nanme came from seeing a sign for salem oregon in her rearview mirror

SELMA || MALES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Squizzle posted:

idk the senate and the ins comapnies both seem to hate big xhunks of this so who knows

resistance will last right up to the moment Trump starts making goopy snuffling noises like a child about to pitch a fit in a grocery store and Mitch McConnell will pass it just so he doesnt have to go sit in the car with the President until he tantrums himself out

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mormonpartyboat posted:

SELMA || MALES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69krWixkl0o

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

So uh, a goblin army just razed a bunch of our allied human kingdoms to the ground....

population updat plz, need to know if im a cool dwarf or a goon dwarf

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015
The nightmare doesn't seem to be ending for me. Anybody else?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

resistance will last right up to the moment Trump starts making goopy snuffling noises like a child about to pitch a fit in a grocery store and Mitch McConnell will pass it just so he doesnt have to go sit in the car with the President until he tantrums himself out

its really an uncomfortable feeling that the senate repuvlicans are the adults in the room of govt rn

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Venom Snake posted:

So uh, a goblin army just razed a bunch of our allied human kingdoms to the ground....

*slides down glasses schumerishly*

sorry still cant read a fuckin thing

hey you kid heres $50, go get some more of that poo poo u all drink because im finally beginning to understand u millennials

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Sono posted:

Where?

There's like 14k in tax credits for health care the whole thing hinges upon up until people making 75k. 75k + 1 dollar and it's all gone, not a gradual loss but fully gone.

It's an even stupider version of their criticism of progressive taxation

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

those are some sassy wrestleboys

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Well it was nice having insurance, but having my premiums skyrocket and making insurAnce unaffordable or my working dropping the plan is going to suck.

Man Pisscare is a trash fire.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Trump gonna go through with his investigation of Obama, haul him in like that pope did with the skeleton of the last pope to parade him around in show trials and scare the gently caress out of the Senate in case any Republican Senators think they can get away with shooting down a major bill backed by the President without becoming an Enemy Of The People.

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

SELMA || MALES

Wendy Kroy

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
there isn't anything redeeming or comforting about it at all

and it says sooo fucken much about the st8 of America

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/838926001916760064

so much backtracking these days

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Dolash posted:

Trump gonna go through with his investigation of Obama, haul him in like that pope did with the skeleton of the last pope to parade him around in show trials and scare the gently caress out of the Senate in case any Republican Senators think they can get away with shooting down a major bill backed by the President without becoming an Enemy Of The People.

No he won't, he's a bitchboy.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

*sigh* what a boring day, the only thing that happened is trump signed a new order banning slightly less than all Muslims and the release of an Obamacare replacement that will kill you, me, and everyone you've ever cared about

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
not even freep likes the healthcare bill

not because it's poo poo (though some acknowledge that it's poo poo), but because it's not the full repeal they wanted

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

an involuntary immigrant, almost like some sort of... refugee

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
Hey if y'all wanna move to Taiwan we have single payer healthcare and it's fuckin fantastic, I'll show you all the neat bars and take you out for dumplings at 3am

Just throwing that out there

There's jobs

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

hoping we get another big leak tonight/tomorrow to punch trumps newscycle in tge face again

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

quadrophrenic posted:

Hey if y'all wanna move to Taiwan we have single payer healthcare and it's fuckin fantastic, I'll show you all the neat bars and take you out for dumplings at 3am

There's jobs

Would except for the war with China part.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

involuntary immigrants huh

i have questions about the ones we have now

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

McGlockenshire posted:

not even freep likes the healthcare bill

not because it's poo poo (though some acknowledge that it's poo poo), but because it's not the full repeal they wanted

Nobody was gonna like this stupid thing because they spent forever promising the world because there's no way they'd ever have to do any work and whoops, let's look over these notes from the past seven years and see where we have to start...

Yeesh

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

that's a solid euphemism for human beings that were kidnapped and sold as property yeah

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

quadrophrenic posted:

There's jobs

Canada's got all that, it's closer, and it's less likely to be annihilated by Chinese ICBMs over the course of the next four years after an angry Presidential tweet.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

quadrophrenic posted:

There's jobs
I have a friend in Seattle who's been learning Mandarin so she can do this.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

quadrophrenic posted:

There's jobs

i..ill probably take up on that offer

so i can blow up my instagram with a bunch of pretty pictures of Tapei

seriously theres like a ton of taipei pics on instagram~

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dolash posted:

Canada's got all that, it's closer, and it's less likely to be annihilated by Chinese ICBMs over the course of the next four years after an angry Presidential tweet.
Canada doesn't want Americans.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Robert Plant posted:

poo poo's hosed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWxISwEBU0U

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

That DICK! posted:

an involuntary immigrant, almost like some sort of... refugee

They chose to immigrate instead of the more nobler pursuits of getting murdered by a militant or starving to death on the dry cracked earth and frankly they should be punished for such weakness

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Hodgepodge posted:

i'm so glad our pm has decided to be worthless to set this poo poo up

yeah. max burner is starting to ping my thing

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Imagine working in hud today. Yep, that's my CEO

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
hmmmm

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

every time teump does anything, whether it get praise like the dumb speecb or its him/his party punching like the a-ha bill,i want another leak to steal the apotlight

trump needs to feel trapped and unable to control his own newsccle/image, its the only thing that coukd swiftly cruah his spirit

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

FactsAreUseless posted:

Canada doesn't want Americans.

yeh we dooooooooooooo

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

FactsAreUseless posted:

I have a friend in Seattle who's been learning Mandarin so she can do this.

Don't even need that, the amount of white chucklefucks here who don't speak the language is hilariously tremendous and a little sad

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

it, or something very like it, something very bad, destructive, and likely deeply shady, will pass, because the republicans don't give one single poo poo about anything but "winning"

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
Is it constitutional for the federal government to force a private company to charge a certain class of people more for a service? I know the ACA allows insurers to charge older people more, but it doesn't require them to.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

dwarf fortress thinking face dot tiff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mr President posted:

I guarantee you almost all of the people that reply to Trump like that are Democrats looking to troll

Breitbart intern located.

• Locked thread