Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
Kawhi just let Harden go left. I don't understand why players aren't coached to force Harden right every single time, he's so much worse that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

The Spurs are so bad at guarding the three point line.

They rely on their opponent not making it.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
52-61 at end of 3.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

I don't understand this review. If they're reviewing if he's outside of the line then he is... but I don't think that's a good call.

Edit: This makes no sense....

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

ball don't lie

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
What the hell, Grizzlies got blown out by the Nets in the last few minutes of the 4th

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
Omggggggg kahwhi

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

Kawhi just locked up MVP.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
lmao kawhi just tapped the root beer barrel

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Pels shooting 29%. Down 6.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

why did nene just stand there with the ball...

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

Akbar posted:

ugh my stream is behind

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:
Kawhi is a loving beast

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Akbar posted:

❤️ kawhi ❤️

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

hahahaha keepaway worked.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Good foul

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
HAHAHAA WHAT WAS THAT

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
Rockets are dumber than gently caress.

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

They didn't foul? :eyepop:

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
https://mobile.twitter.com/spurs/status/838960160110329856?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Wait, Mike D'Antoni is coaching the Rockets?

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch

General Dog posted:

Wait, Mike Dantoni is coaching the Rockets?

Yep.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
I can't believe they tried to get an 8-second violation with 10 seconds on the clock

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

Akbar posted:

I can't believe they tried to get an 8-second violation with 10 seconds on the clock

It almost worked too.

Kawhi is awesome.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Forgive me, I'm a playoff poster wandering in a couple of months early

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

Akbar posted:

What's the rule on that by the way? Can you just throw the ball across and that counts as possession?

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

if I was a player, I would be joe ingles. a generic white dude

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Kibner posted:

Pels shooting 29%. Down 6.

I wonder if Demarcus's locker is next to Jrue, because he's been playing weirdly ever since the trade

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Bashez posted:

but I don't think that's a good call.

Lmao water still wet...

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Dejan Bimble posted:

I wonder if Demarcus's locker is next to Jrue, because he's been playing weirdly ever since the trade

Everyone that isn't AD or Cousins has been playing exceedingly poorly since the trade. Generating like 50 open shots a game and hitting like 14 of them.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

pubic works project posted:

Lmao water still wet...

What? I didn't think David Lee had position, so I think it should be a block call.

But they reviewed it, which means they have to think he had position and were just checking to see if he was outside the line, which he was. But the call went against him anyway, so what were they reviewing for?

I'm just confused about the whole situation because I didn't think you could review fouls. That's twice this year the referees have reviewed a foul in a Spurs game.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Just judging on how little people post about them I think Monday night TNT games are so far not working out.

danucleus
Nov 22, 2007
hmm

Rick posted:

Just judging on how little people post about them I think Monday night TNT games are so far not working out.

On the other hand, maybe we are just watching and too tired to post from the case of the Mondays. Similarly, maybe even too tired to change the channel.

danucleus
Nov 22, 2007
hmm
Austin Rivers having the worst game of his career while the rest of the Clippers dominate... I'm fine with that development. He's some how sucking away all Clippers bad juju on court

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Rick posted:

To be fair, they've only had 4 games on Monday so far with the players only thing and two of them had loving Indiana.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Yeah building your new basketball venture around Indiana probably wasn't a great idea.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

General Dog posted:

Forgive me, I'm a playoff poster wandering in a couple of months early

We're in that part of the cycle where he's a genius again. This time he changes the way the game is played by aiming for 50 3-point attempts per game. Godspeed.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
yeah we definitely missed dipo

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
a 40 point quarter :prepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005